Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Custom MOTUC - TechTrek - [HE-MAN.org member Avatar]

I went back over the thread. Honestly, if people are actually taking time out of their lives to send you mean spirited PMs and Facebook messages, diminishing your figure. I have 2 words for those people. Utterly pathetic.

I'd say more, but I'd probably get an infraction, and they are really not worth the time. If however these messages are really nasty, send their usernames to a MOD and get them a deserved infraction.

Now back to this great piece, looking forward to see more from you. You should make a Rayven custom to do battle with your Tech Trek. Mess up his little face.

Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    It wasn't intended to insult your work by any means. Hope you didn't take it that way.
    OH, no no. Its cool M.E.
    I was just getting some facebook bashmail, an that was intended for those ppl as at the time I had reposted it over there an linked the thread to the post, so that was entirly for them.

So, no worries.

Oh man, this is a fantastic custom. Super smooth work and a very cool MOTUC version of that character design. I love how well that guard armor looks combined with MEF arms and the colors are so cool. Perfect.

What are those gray boxes on top of the treads? They look so familiar it's driving me nuts trying to source them.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post

What are those gray boxes on top of the treads? They look so familiar it's driving me nuts trying to source them.
    maybe i'm wrong but they look like vykron's "tank top" heads (with rear part facing forward).

Excellent work! Just saw this for the first time.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    maybe i'm wrong but they look like vykron's "tank top" heads (with rear part facing forward).
    Excellent guesswork! Spot on! That is what that is exactly!

I took the cannon off 2 spare "Tank Top heads" from Vykron an removed the face an made an engine jet exhaust system "not visible" and added that into the face cavity after expanding it more with a dremel.

I also removed the top sections on the top of the helmet, an then smoothed it out an then mirrored there placement on the other side head-turned-engine so it looked like opposite engine placements, and glued those dials an nobs in place, and painted it all up.
    I think it turned out very good doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    Excellent work! Just saw this for the first time.
    Thanks for the kind words, I did my best on it. This was also my first time working with Die Cast metal in a custom and sculpey. But overall, I think it turned out very good.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    that is very cool I like that.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna