Thread: For sale complete set of 79 vintage starwars figures all in perfect c9.5 condition

For sale complete set of 79 vintage starwars figures all in perfect c9.5 condition

Guys the heading says it all.... I have for sale a complete set of 79 Vintage Starwars figures all with weapons and stands in C9.5 condition [CUT STRAIGHT FROM THERE CARDBACKS].... I also have almost every ship or playset with unused sticker sheets and all items in C9.5 complete condition for sale.... If anyone is interested please contact me before i get these items on Ebay , cheers....
    I have the power

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    How much for the set? If you would break them up I'm in need if blue snags
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

hi , send me a PM and lets talk
    I have the power

Widget
    PM Sent! Thanks!

PM sent back
    I have the power

PM sent to.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Hey Icer , bro i have tried to send you a PM but you have to empty some other messages in your inbox before you can receive any new messages.... And YES i still have this complete set of 79 Vintage Starwars figure all 100% complete and all are in Afa 85 condition.... You will not find a better complete set so lets try and start up a deal as i will be heading overseas for a while in 3 weeks time.... Talk soon.... PS let me know what is your best price is and i will then work out a deal
    I have the power

Will take care of that right now!I apologize.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Hi again guys , ok i have done alot of research today on all these vintage Starwars figures i have.... Here are the average selling prices on all these figures
    COMPLETE SET OF 79 VINTAGE STARWARS FIGURES [100% COMPLETE WITH WEAPONS]
    AFA 80 OR C8 $2699US
    AFA 85 OR C9 $3500US
    DT LUKE SKYWALKER C9 $400US OR AFA 85 $799US
    VINYL CAPED JAWA C9 $350US OR AFA 85 $750US

All my figures are in mint perfect unplayed with C9+ condition but i am after a quick sale so how does this sound....
    I will sell my complete set of all 79 Loose Vintage Starwars figures all 100% complete and in mint C9+ condition for $1750US including you get to pick a bonus figure either a DT Luke Skywalker 100% complete C9+ condition or a Vinyl Caped Jawa C9+ condition [NO GUN BUT VINYL CAPE IS PERFECT] making this a total of 80 complete mint perfect figures.... Let me know ASAP what you all think as i would like to try and work out a deal with anyone from this forum before Ebay comes into it , Steve

- - - Updated - - -

PS if anyone needs any pictures please send me your email address so you can see what all these figures look like , cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Bump.... Still for sale....

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone have any offers they would like to throw at me????

- - - Updated - - -

anyone interested in any Vintage Starwars figures and playsets? I have everything for sale and all are in mint unplayed with condition.... Feel free to make any offers on what you are chasing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matty590 View Post
    Hi again guys , ok i have done alot of research today on all these vintage Starwars figures i have.... Here are the average selling prices on all these figures
    COMPLETE SET OF 79 VINTAGE STARWARS FIGURES [100% COMPLETE WITH WEAPONS]
    AFA 80 OR C8 $2699US
    AFA 85 OR C9 $3500US
    DT LUKE SKYWALKER C9 $400US OR AFA 85 $799US
    VINYL CAPED JAWA C9 $350US OR AFA 85 $750US

All my figures are in mint perfect unplayed with C9+ condition but i am after a quick sale so how does this sound....
    I will sell my complete set of all 79 Loose Vintage Starwars figures all 100% complete and in mint C9+ condition for $1750US including you get to pick a bonus figure either a DT Luke Skywalker 100% complete C9+ condition or a Vinyl Caped Jawa C9+ condition [NO GUN BUT VINYL CAPE IS PERFECT] making this a total of 80 complete mint perfect figures.... Let me know ASAP what you all think as i would like to try and work out a deal with anyone from this forum before Ebay comes into it , Steve

- - - Updated - - -

PS if anyone needs any pictures please send me your email address so you can see what all these figures look like , cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Bump.... Still for sale....

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone have any offers they would like to throw at me????

- - - Updated - - -

anyone interested in any Vintage Starwars figures and playsets? I have everything for sale and all are in mint unplayed with condition.... Feel free to make any offers on what you are chasing
    ATT : Any offers will be considered....
    I have the power

hi guys , i will sell a complete set of all 79 figures all complete for $1100AU.... The price is high because of the condition of all these figures.... Every single item was removed straight from the cardback then put on display only.... So hit me up with any offers....
    I have the power

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    Only things I'm after are yak face, blue snags and Jabba the Hutt playset. Hit me with a price for those
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

$1000AU for the complete set ... Anyone interested???

- - - Updated - - -

any one wanting???? Make an offer!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

any one wanting???? Make an offer!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Guys i still have 100s of vintage Starwars items for sale all in mint unplayed with condition.... I will sell the first 79 figures for $1000US and then make offers on my VC Jawa C9.5 condition and DT Luke C9.5 condition.... I also have ships available for sale in mint perfect condition all with unused sticker sheets
    I have the power