Thread: Happy New Year everyone

Heroic Warrior

Happy New Year everyone

Christmas was a blast for me and I had no time to actually cruise the interweb up[ until now. So Happy New Year to all of you and hopefully this year will be a great year for us collectors.

Mrs. Santa was good to me this year and I was finally able to get He-man, Battlecat, Skeletor and Panthor for Christmas. My BF and CM orders also came in and I was really shocked that they all did. I actually need to pick up a new bookshelf for myself for all of the figures that I got! (God I love Webstor!!!!).

I am looking forward to my first sub this year and hopefully I will be able to track down a Fisto and a Teela sometime this year. All the best folks to you and your families!!!

Cheers

Goon

Heroic Warrior
    And too you good sir

Heroic Warrior
    Happy New Year! Cheers to all!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Looking forward to in 2013!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Southern-Fried Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    Happy New Year, all you She-Ravers, He-Fans, saints and sinners, heathens and heretics. Hope it is a good one.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return."
    - The Book of Eli