Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Estimating the demand for Teela

My girlfriend got me a loose one for my birthday so I'm ok. I think if mattel
    could make 100 with making a profit they would.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

A couple years ago they were saying no more 200x heads. Nothing is set in stone.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Widget
    i would buy 2 i had Two already and ebayed one of them. But I would like an extra to open now and an extra in package.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    A couple years ago they were saying no more 200x heads. Nothing is set in stone.
    design style changes is not the same as green lighting a new production run of a figure that has already been out there.

And for those talking about replacing some of the essential figures with her when one of them sales out, thats not going to happen. All buy Skelly and He-Man are still just left over stock from earlier runs. They didnt run more Hordaks for that, they are just selling left overs.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    They are STILL holding to that.

Moss Man and Stinkor are exceptions because their vintage heads are repaints of existing characters. Fisto's 200X head is his vintage head wearing the 200X headband. Jitsu doesn't have a 200X head at all, but an more detailed Classicized head.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    I already have 1 so none for me.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    They are STILL holding to that.

Moss Man and Stinkor are exceptions because their vintage heads are repaints of existing characters. Fisto's 200X head is his vintage head wearing the 200X headband. Jitsu doesn't have a 200X head at all, but an more detailed Classicized head.
    Well, all of the 200x heads are slightly modified from the original to make them more Classic like. That hasn't changed. Fisto's second head is as close to 200x as Whiplash, IMO.

If we don't whine about Teela, then there's no chance of another run. If we DO whine, then there is a chance of another run, even if it's unlikely.

I for one am happy to whine!
    By the ancients!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I still need Teela. Holding out for a re-issue.

Well, all of the 200x heads are slightly modified from the original to make them more Classic like. That hasn't changed. Fisto's second head is as close to 200x as Whiplash, IMO.

If we don't whine about Teela, then there's no chance of another run. If we DO whine, then there is a chance of another run, even if it's unlikely.

I for one am happy to whine!
    um the MOTUC 200X whiplash head is exactly like the 200X whiplash head, the fisto one is not, its not the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    um the MOTUC 200X whiplash head is exactly like the 200X whiplash head, the fisto one is not, its not the same thing
    Not exactly, but pretty close. Ditto for Fisto.

Granted Whiplash is closer to 200x than Fisto, but they're both clearly 200x heads.
    By the ancients!!!

Ok if you really think thats the same, then there is not convincing you other wise. That whiplash head is almost 100% the same, fisto is not.

I am tried of beating my head against the wall in here.

Ok if you really think thats the same, then there is not convincing you other wise. That whiplash head is almost 100% the same, fisto is not.

I am tried of beating my head against the wall in here.
    I think it's clearly a 200x head. To me beardy guy + 200x metal head band = 200x head.

I'm sorry if I offended you. That was not my intent!
    By the ancients!!!

I think it's clearly a 200x head. To me beardy guy + 200x metal head band = 200x head.

I'm sorry if I offended you. That was not my intent!
    Nope not offended

I dont take anything personal when talking about toys, we will just agree to disagree

I need at least 2 !

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    The difference, however, is that with Whiplash, he comes with 2 completely different head designs/sculpts. With Fisto, the only different is the headband. They didn't try to make his head, face, hair, etc emulate the 80s figure on one head and the 200X figure on the other.

While he does come with 2 different heads, the intent behind this was similar to the intent behind the removable 200X belt. The headband is basically considered something of a similar option as the belt, but rather than making it a removable piece (which likely would look odd if they made it to fit over the existing head), they just gave us a second head with the headband already on it.

I do understand where you are coming from, but there is a difference here.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Nope not offended

I dont take anything personal when talking about toys, we will just agree to disagree
    Sounds good!
    By the ancients!!!

Widget
    Re: Teela - I'd buy 2.

I'd love to see a Teela 2.0 done in one of two ways:

1) twist waist with blonde hair in tiara (like in the Power of Point Dread / Danger at Castle Grayskull book & record) and with long red pony-tail - for "younger" / 200X Teela...

2) Marlena-style... a buck with different costumes (the early Mini-Comic costume that was a bit less detailed than the cross-sell - as seen in "Tale of Teela" and Ram Man's mini), Filmation style costume, and Filmation head and blonde tiara-wearing head
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.