Thread: Looking for Roboto & Gygor from Wal-Mart

Hybrid View

Looking for Roboto & Gygor from Wal-Mart

If anyone lives close and would be willing to pick up a roboto and a Gygor and ship it, I'd be most appreciative! Long shot, I know, but I'd love to have both in my collection. I can easily and quickly send paypal funds. PM me if you are willing.....anyway, I agree with the above post...I doubt there is enough backstock to cover all the wally worlds in the US....that would be a crazy amount, especially since neither has gone on sale in the near past on Matty. I'd have bought both if they had.

Count me in for a Roboto too if anyone is willing to help a fellow fan out! =D

If anyone could get one Roboto & One Gygor I have $ and MOTUC to trade as well as Vintage MOTU & 2002 MOTU

PLMK

Heroic Warrior
    Roboto I understand, but Gygor you can get cheaper on ebay so why bother with that one.

I can help a few out. The cheapest I could mail Roboto is $24 shipped via USPS Priority with a tracking number if you don't mind them being loose.

I use flat rate boxes since my post office is like the DMV and I don't want to deal with them.

Not sure if Gygor would be worth it but I can look into it if any one is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredgen View Post
    I can help a few out. The cheapest I could mail Roboto is $24 shipped via USPS Priority with a tracking number if you don't mind them being loose.

I use flat rate boxes since my post office is like the DMV and I don't want to deal with them.

Not sure if Gygor would be worth it but I can look into it if any one is interested.
    I would definitely be interested in this!