Thread: Looking for Roboto & Gygor from Wal-Mart

Looking for Roboto & Gygor from Wal-Mart

If anyone lives close and would be willing to pick up a roboto and a Gygor and ship it, I'd be most appreciative! Long shot, I know, but I'd love to have both in my collection. I can easily and quickly send paypal funds. PM me if you are willing.....anyway, I agree with the above post...I doubt there is enough backstock to cover all the wally worlds in the US....that would be a crazy amount, especially since neither has gone on sale in the near past on Matty. I'd have bought both if they had.

Count me in for a Roboto too if anyone is willing to help a fellow fan out! =D

If anyone could get one Roboto & One Gygor I have $ and MOTUC to trade as well as Vintage MOTU & 2002 MOTU

PLMK

Heroic Warrior
    Roboto I understand, but Gygor you can get cheaper on ebay so why bother with that one.

I can help a few out. The cheapest I could mail Roboto is $24 shipped via USPS Priority with a tracking number if you don't mind them being loose.

I use flat rate boxes since my post office is like the DMV and I don't want to deal with them.

Not sure if Gygor would be worth it but I can look into it if any one is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredgen View Post
    I can help a few out. The cheapest I could mail Roboto is $24 shipped via USPS Priority with a tracking number if you don't mind them being loose.

I use flat rate boxes since my post office is like the DMV and I don't want to deal with them.

Not sure if Gygor would be worth it but I can look into it if any one is interested.
    I would definitely be interested in this!

I would be interested in an extra Roboto as well if anyone was willing.

same here, looking for a spare roboto for a custom here.

Heroic Podcaster
    You should include the receipts! Just because it might be the only time you could get a store receipt with MOTUC on it. Might be a fun addition to a MOTUC collection.
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

So does anyone have anything yet??? It seems like alot of threads start off good but never end well....

Heroic Warrior
    Just went to this Walmart and Roboto is completely sold out just Gygor is left.