Thread: Greeting from Caine

Widget

Greeting from Caine

Hi folks,

My name is Caine and I am an active member of the prop replica LED lightsaber community. But I have been a He-Man fan since I was 5 years old, and have lurked a bit on these boards and finally decided to join.

I am in the process of creating a He-Man style lightsaber type weapon (will have a lit blade and sounds from the cartoon). Here is a preview

Anyways, I am glad to be amongst other fans of this amazing series.

Heroic Warrior
    Welcome Canoe Drathul.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Welcome to He-Man.org! Hope you enjoy your time here
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Brassy Baroness
    On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Caine Drathul!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

You make lightswordes!?!?... Horde symbol... red saber... Please!! Adora would so rock on as a Force Captain!!

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Judith View Post
    On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Caine Drathul!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

You make lightswordes!?!?... Horde symbol... red saber... Please!! Adora would so rock on as a Force Captain!!

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Thanks for the welcome, m'aam.

Yes, I do make lightsabers, and in this case, an "energy blade" since that better fits the description. I don't make the actual hilts, but I do the electronic installs. I have been involved in the LED saber community for nearly 5 years, so I have a lot of contacts with some very talented people. Several friends of mine had a hand in this "Blade of Greyskull" project I am doing, so I am excited as all can be since it's been in the works for well over a year.

I will post a W.I.P thread in the appropriate area, and I hope you all enjoy it! It's going to be amazing.

A Horde Saber, eh? That would be rather easy, as would the red blade. The soundboards we work with have plenty of sound fonts that could accompany that.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Brassy Baroness
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine Drathul View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, m'aam.

Yes, I do make lightsabers, and in this case, an "energy blade" since that better fits the description. I don't make the actual hilts, but I do the electronic installs. I have been involved in the LED saber community for nearly 5 years, so I have a lot of contacts with some very talented people. Several friends of mine had a hand in this "Blade of Greyskull" project I am doing, so I am excited as all can be since it's been in the works for well over a year.

I will post a W.I.P thread in the appropriate area, and I hope you all enjoy it! It's going to be amazing.

A Horde Saber, eh? That would be rather easy, as would the red blade. The soundboards we work with have plenty of sound fonts that could accompany that.
    Nice! Photos would be cool.
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Judith View Post
    Nice! Photos would be cool.
    DUN! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...a-W-I-P-thread

Brassy Baroness
    Nicely done!!