View Poll Results: Who should I crossover with MOTU in WWE 2K14? Pick 1 or 3.

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Star Wars

2 20.00%
  • Street Fighter

4 40.00%
  • Battle Beasts

2 20.00%
  • C.O.P.S. & Robbers

2 20.00%
  • Mortal Kombat

4 40.00%
  • G.I. Joe

1 10.00%
  • Power Rangers

4 40.00%
  • Other (Please specify)

4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What Franchise(s) Should MOTU Crossover With?

What Franchise(s) Should MOTU Crossover With?

As some of you may know and can see in my signature, I enjoy making created wrestlers/fighters in various video games. I'm still working on my Marvel roster on "WWE 2k14" and have my DC characters plotted out, but I'm at a point where I feel I can put together a decent road map for another 100 character roster. This brings me to MOTU. Is a 100 character roster possible? Absolutely. Do I want to have half of it occupied by characters with only one costume? Not exactly. I'd appreciate your feedback on what property you'd like to see cross paths with MOTU. I'm looking at doing two in a 50/50 character split, or doing four total with 25 characters for each mythos. The poll choices are from properties I know I can create a good amount of characters for with most of them having 2-4 different costumes.

In case you're wondering, I haven't listed other obvious choices like Thundercats, TMNT, or Transformers because I feel characters from those properties will end up being more trouble to create than they're worth. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
    I make my own MOTU video game stuff. Check it out.

dA - wallbie.deviantart.com
    YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/wallbieswarriors
    Daily Motion - http://www.dailymotion.com/wallbie#video=x14o6e4

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    Thunder cats, sectuars, battle beasts, street sharks, dino riders, that cartoon with dinosuar humanoids, brave star, and dark crystal.

From responses I've seen in other threads, "Blackstar" seems a popular choice. I wouldn't mind a one-shot story where Robert E. Howard's Conan finds himself in Eternia.