Thread: Which Evil-Lyn staction do you prefer?

Which Evil-Lyn staction do you prefer?

Hello- Which Evil-Lyn staction do you prefer? Regular or Classic Deco? I'm trying to decide which one to persue for my collection. I like the classic colors better, but the face sculpt seems much better on the regular one. Are the face sculpts different, or am I just seeing something that isn't there? Also, the regular one seems to have better details (in the photos I have seen at least). Thanks!

I think regular looks much better. The color scheme is more fierce! The yellow makes her look sick like jaundice
    Great Traders :Wrathofskeletor,Patrick Bateman,Malakai9999,Baron Karza,Jacob,Toyjesus,Norvel33,NilsorII,Cjbol,Corbe e99,Skeledeuce,Hemanlives,TrozBloodbone,Mikescab,S pikor66,MEKANOSE,MOTU,Orko32,Fugitoid,BattleCatsMy Daddy,Domercon,slgcmg,Royalt1us,Bob,Sanctitas,Bone head,Lee,hogwart727,bengali94,Greyskull Guardsman,woo,Bigdaddy51200,Troy-Klops,ThePuzzler,ledmanno

Quote Originally Posted by Umbloo View Post
    I think regular looks much better. The color scheme is more fierce! The yellow makes her look sick like jaundice
    Yeah, fierce is right. I think I'm feeling the regular too. Her boots look better.

I prefer the regular colour scheme, never been a fan of the Classic yellow and light blue.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Regular--even when I was 5 I was like, what the heck is up with her being bright yellow?!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Wow, so no love for Ol' Yeller...

Vintage looking yellow skin Lyn for sure. I loved the contrast between her & Teela. I always thought Lyn was of a different race...hence her yellow skin. Plus she's just sooooo much More evil looking with the yellow. Don't get me wrong I like the 200x look but it's missing something for me.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I prefer the regular colour scheme, never been a fan of the Classic yellow and light blue.
    same here. never liked the yellow.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I prefer the yellow/blue one. The quality's been better on it, I prefer the color scheme, and it included the Shard of Darkness.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Heroic Warrior
    Yellow/Blue for me... regular is cool and all, but too plain and too "evil Disney queen" like, yellow/blue makes her look more unique, more MOTU to me, it makes her look more otherworldly and wicked..
    I am more than MAN..., more than LIFE..., I AM A GOD!!! And now.. you.. will.. kneel... KNEEL!!!!

My toy collection

My Deviant Art