Thread: Jester and some cross over's customs... Vintage!

Jester and some cross over's customs... Vintage!

So first of, here is Jester.

Jester 01.jpg

He is another custom inspired by the awsome artwork Danbrenus did. (http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ers-proto-MOTU). If you like vintage, you have got tho check it!

Don't know much about this guy exept he looks awsome with his colours. As soon as I get to it, I'm giving him a Snake logo underneath his chest "armour", to spike up Hiss's troops. Jester has that cold blood thing going for him so hope there are no haters of that.

And then the invaders.
    The introduction is, I got some old comic's from my brother he had as extra's. And I realy liked the Style of the badguys, always did. So here are Hobgoblin and Dr.Doom vintage style.

hobgoblin 01.jpgDr Doom 01.jpgDr doom Hobgoblin.jpg

I know the cape of Dr.Doom isn't all that but that's all the green fabric I had. The face of Dr.Doom is a bit fleshrotten.... don't know if that's acurate with the real storyline but I like the surprise underneath. And hey, I don't know what he has been through to get to Eternia......
    I havn't got an extra Sled for Hobgoblin but that's an obvious one for the future.
    Special thanks to E-man and Tyke for the great feedback and encouragements in the build, thanks guys!

Hope you all like.
    Last edited by motumulder; January 5, 2013 at 12:46pm. Reason: put in link to Danbrenus artwork
    Nope.... nothing here! Just a link to my site http://motumulder.webklik.nl/page/fotoalbum with customs!

Wow. Jester is awesome, and the cross-overs are WAY cool. I don't often pay much attention to vintage customs, but I may have to amend that.

Snappy Threader
    Wow yeah I love vintage customs, very cool.

Well done! I SO love those crossover figures. Really inspiring to see how 'other' characters hold up in (vintage) MOTU. I really like that it works both ways. They are instantly recognizable as being Dr. Doom and Hobgoblin, yet at the same time they really could have been MOTU figures as well. Brilliant!

As for Jester. Very nice! Don't know the character, but he looks cool!
    Keep 'em coming.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    amazing!
    jester is really cool!

Ohhhhhhh. Nice.

I call dibs on first Motuc dr. d!
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Wow! Love that Jester and his removable armor is so well done.
    Good to see so much sculpting on the crossover figures, I can't figure out which MOTUs were used as a base figures, which is great!
    Perfect idea for position of the left hand of Hobgoblin, I must copy that for some figure

Thanks guys!

@ nicholighkun, you should No but I can imagine how's that possible. I got my heart at Vintage and sometimes do forget there is a new line......

@ Iron_pride, Vinatge all the way and forever!

@ E-man, thanks buddy. You know that means a lot to me coming from you.

@ Charlie_Brown, I so like Jester too, but if you havn't taken a look at Danbrenus vintage artwork you should, there are so many cool figures in there. At least half of them I havn't seen as customs (doesn't mean they aren't there though).

@stprime, I would love to see that. I always loved the knight look on him.

@Mantisaur82. The armour etc. is a bit of a thing for me. Like with the old toys helmets and armour does have to come of so you could swap things if you wanted to.
    The only part of dr.Doom that hasn't been touched is if you'd look up his skirt
    Both figures started out as Skeletor, only the head on Hobgoblin is from Two-Bad.

And I saw a custom of a vintage He-man a while back where the hand was turned so he realy lifted his sword in the air ( always stuck by me can't give you the artist though sorry) and Hobgoblin did needed something extra and it was a easy fix for him to grip the pumpkin bomb.
    Nope.... nothing here! Just a link to my site http://motumulder.webklik.nl/page/fotoalbum with customs!

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Man I love those Marvel characters! Jester is way cool also.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by motumulder View Post
    Thanks guys!

@ Charlie_Brown, I so like Jester too, but if you havn't taken a look at Danbrenus vintage artwork you should, there are so many cool figures in there. At least half of them I havn't seen as customs (doesn't mean they aren't there though).
    i know dan personally and i'm a great fan of his art: i also had the great fortune to give a look at lots of his original artworks!

Dutch craftmanship galore!
    Justice, Truth, Honor and Loyalty!

Visit my website for handmade Scenery, Statues & More! CUSTOMSCENERY.NL

LOVE YOUR WORK, and really REALLY want to see more from you. I cannot believe I am looking at Marvel He-Man figures....and they are THAT good. GREAT JOB!
    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

Thanks all!

@ Charlie Brown, your lucky to get a look at the original art from Danbrenus.

@ ThunDerian, go kaaskoppen

@ Tyke and Masterenglish, thanks guys. I realy liked the trip outside motu so there might be some other geusts in Eternia in the future.