Thread: Who was released the Most and what were the case assortments?

Hybrid View

Who was released the Most and what were the case assortments?

who was released the most besides Original He-man/skeletor
    was it
    teela
    Prince Adam
    Man at arms etc?
    and does anyone have a case breakdown
    like say 2 moss man per box and 3 orkos

I remember stores use to be able to get cases of one figure. I walked into zares as a kid and saw two MOTU cardboard boxes waiting to be opened. I took the initiative and opened them for the store. One was all stinkors. The other box was nothing but syclones. I thought that was weird and decided I didn't want either. Got me an original he-man from the pegs instead (last one to, even then he was hard to find).

I have to vote stinkor

Quote Originally Posted by mitchybabysc View Post
    who was released the most besides Original He-man/skeletor
    was it
    teela
    Prince Adam
    Man at arms etc?
    and does anyone have a case breakdown
    like say 2 moss man per box and 3 orkos
    Great Traders :Wrathofskeletor,Patrick Bateman,Malakai9999,Baron Karza,Jacob,Toyjesus,Norvel33,NilsorII,Cjbol,Corbe e99,Skeledeuce,Hemanlives,TrozBloodbone,Mikescab,S pikor66,MEKANOSE,MOTU,Orko32,Fugitoid,BattleCatsMy Daddy,Domercon,slgcmg,Royalt1us,Bob,Sanctitas,Bone head,Lee,hogwart727,bengali94,Greyskull Guardsman,woo,Bigdaddy51200,Troy-Klops,ThePuzzler,ledmanno

There were no such thing as "case assortments" back in the days.
    Each figure came in a solid case of 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu-Berlu Reg View Post
    There were no such thing as "case assortments" back in the days.
    Each figure came in a solid case of 12.
    I remember on ebay a couple years ago, there was an entire case of MOC Webstors for sale! I don't remember what it sold for. What a cool find!
    Great Traders :Wrathofskeletor,Patrick Bateman,Malakai9999,Baron Karza,Jacob,Toyjesus,Norvel33,NilsorII,Cjbol,Corbe e99,Skeledeuce,Hemanlives,TrozBloodbone,Mikescab,S pikor66,MEKANOSE,MOTU,Orko32,Fugitoid,BattleCatsMy Daddy,Domercon,slgcmg,Royalt1us,Bob,Sanctitas,Bone head,Lee,hogwart727,bengali94,Greyskull Guardsman,woo,Bigdaddy51200,Troy-Klops,ThePuzzler,ledmanno

Inside all USA & Canadian Mattel retailer catalogs you had the choice for toystores to order "assortment packs" (24x mixed figures) or "standart packs" (12x the same figure inside).
    Each "assortment packs" were "Heroic" or "Evil" or "Horde", a clan was not mixed with an other one excepted for "Deluxe" figures (24x in a case also, you had like 12x Thunder Punch He-Man + 12x Dragon Blaster Skeletor as example).
    It was working for all years, 1982 to 1987.

In europe it was also working for the United Kingdom has referenced in each UK catalogs but I am not sure about all the rest of countries because in France, an other example, we got only the Standart packs of 12.
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; January 7, 2013 at 04:51pm.

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Inside all USA & Canadian Mattel retailer catalogs you had the choice for toystores to order "assortment packs" (24x mixed figures) or "standart packs" (12x the same figure inside).
    Each "assortment packs" were "Heroic" or "Evil" or "Horde", a clan was not mixed with an other one excepted for "Deluxe" figures (24x in a case also, you had like 12x Thunder Punch He-Man + 12x Dragon Blaster Skeletor as example).
    It was working for all years, 1982 to 1987.

In europe it was also working for the UK country has referenced in each UK catalogs but I am not sure about all the rest of countries because in France, an other example, we got only the Standart packs of 12.
    I knew about the 24 packs of singular figures but not about the mixed sets. Very cool thanks! If I was a rich man I would chase down a case of Stinkors. A set of Stinkors would be a sweet site to see.