Thread: WTB/T Malaysia Fisto

Heroic Ruler of Nothing KidRandor's Avatar

WTB/T Malaysia Fisto

Hey guys. It seems that the legs have fallen off of my Malaysia Fisto (dark boots). Does anyone have a replacement?

I only need the figure in good condition and do NOT need the sword or armor.

Pm me if you can help.

I don't have one, but I can fix him for you. Send me your broken figure and 2 others that you don't care about, and I'll pull out the Rubber connector from one of the 2 donor figures and fix your Fisto. (The reason I want 2 extra figures, is in-case the rubber leg attachment part breaks during the removal process.)

Just pay shipping both ways. And when I'm done I'll send all 3 of your figures back to you.

- - - Updated - - -

... Or I can do the O-Ring fix as show here if you don't have any donor figures:

http://he-man.us/Innovations/BrokenLegs.html

(Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage, the updated fix with the smaller parts is the one I would do for you.)

Heroic Ruler of Nothing KidRandor's Avatar
    Thanks He-Bro. I will consider fixing the one that I have but am still on the hunt for a new figure as well. They are not terribly expensive so either way I will have my Fisto back.