Thread: NY Yankees Tickets 04/01

Widget

NY Yankees Tickets 04/01

Hi guys,

i hope i dont get slapped for asking this But as im from germany its a bit hard to get the perfect info for this somewhere else. So what is the best way for me to get the tickets for the season opener on 04/01.

Is it possible at all to get tickets ? I dont care where i sit as it is my first time... so the cheapest seats under the roof would be perfect

Im in New York/Jersey from 03/23 so i f you guys can help me with some tips what i should do i would be very grateful !

EDIT : forgot to mention what grateful means : the one who gets me into those tickets ( means the adress where i can order or buy , maybe at the day i arrive, if its not too late then.. ( i need 2 for my gf and me )) will get a free motuc figure from me. Maybe i can get a Wundar cause they are much cheaper here than in the states as i saw on ebay.

Jan
    Last edited by Wasp46; January 4, 2013 at 07:57am. Reason: forgot something :)

Stubhub or Ebay if they are sold out...go to Yankees.com first. I used to go yo openung day all the time alot of fun
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Widget
    well at yankees.com there are only season tickets as far as i can see. No day tickets available yet..

I don't know about how the Yankees do their opening day tickets but the KC Royals have to have a raffle for opening day tickets because of the demand (Usually the only game of the year that's a sell-out in KC). So if the Yanks do that too the only way to get them will be through a reseller on ebay or stub-hub.