Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ram-Man delayed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I hardly ever get mad when it comes to things like this, but this is kinda annoying. Very disappointed.
    Me too--after the sub scare the anticipation for this figure was high--really didnt want a delay on this one. Not the end of the world for sure--but with all these delays recently, its like, really?

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Well this is kind of a sad start to 2013.... Oh well, we've waited this long for Ram-Man, waiting another month isn't going to kill anyone. Plus, it's Matty, this kind of news should be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Well, it's a mild bummer but I'm not going to be all dramatic about it.

It stinks. Yes. And this wasn't supposed to happen. Yes. But a month delay I can live with. I just hope this is the last one this year.
    Me too, but that is a BIG hope...
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Another day, another negative experience with Mattycollector.

The free figure was a great way to deal with their mistakes, but still the mistakes keep happening. I truly hope the 'My Sub' page and "Early Access' page are up (though shouldn't they have already been up?) by sale date AND actually working after being promised the 'My Sub' page for over a year now.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by He-Kal View Post
    Me too--after the sub scare the anticipation for this figure was high--really didnt want a delay on this one. Not the end of the world for sure--but with all these delays recently, its like, really?
    Getting upset with Mattel over delayed figures is like getting upset with milk for making your cereal mushy. Haven't we seen this before? Oh right, Mattel said there would be no more delays after Frosta. Well, getting upset with Mattel for not sticking to their word is like getting upset with milk for..... repeat cycle ad nauseam.

Expect delays, dr headaches, qc issues, and decisions made on a whim that go against what's already been stated. That is what Mattel is. And cost cutting.

I'm still excited about getting Netossa even if Rammy is delayed...

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    From what I read on here, nobody really wanted/wants her. I think she looks fabulous and I have always wanted her. I never got the doll version because of rarity/price.
    While she is my least favorite POP girl by a mile, I still want her. I think alot of people are disappointed she is coming so soon. I mean 4 years & no Glimmer, yet we get a D-lister at best. If you factor in the disappointment & the standard POP hater comments, it does seem like she is unwanted. I still want her, and hey if we get my least wanted out of the way, I got no where to go but up now. But even as a POP fan I'll admit, her on her own is kind of a weak month. Yay Ram Man will be my Valentine!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Such a shame that a tread about a delayed Ram Man is yet another vehicle for disparaging remarks about a PoP character.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Im sssooooooo glad. I just bought granny, crusty, and skeets. Nice lil break.

Funny thing is I already thought this month was Netossa...

And with having to get a replacement CC I'd rather the kinks be worked out with her than with Rammy. So for me this is good news although I certainly can understand the frustration. Still it's not like Rammy isn't coming. He'll show up next month...

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Im sssooooooo glad. I just bought granny, crusty, and skeets. Nice lil break.
    That's the best part of this. December was a hit. I could use the break. At least we do get one figure, though.

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

It never ends
    They couldn't extend sub sales b/c they didn't want to cause delays, yet we've had them two months in a row now, lol.

Anyway. As disappointing as it is, as mentioned by others it'll be a nice break on the wallet this month after December's insanity. Too bad I have to waste money on Netossa, but hopefully I can recoup at least some of that if I can sell her.

February, on the other hand, will be one hell of an epic month. One of those "greatest months", like Trap Jaw and Battle Cat three februaries ago. It's all downhill after this!

I wish people would pay attention to the news, tons of companies are having their goods delayed with the slow down and threat of strikes by the dock workers. I know we are feeling the delays in our business
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    I wish people would pay attention to the news, tons of companies are having their goods delayed with the slow down and threat of strikes by the dock workers. I know we are feeling the delays in our business
    You definitely love Mattel.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Why yes I do b/c I get great toys from them, but this has nothing to do with my love for Mattel.

As an importer I have been dealing with the delays caused with the threat of a longshore strike
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Well, somebody's got to. Mattel ain't going to love itself! Or is it?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

OVERLORD OF EVIL mdhollywood247's Avatar
    It' not his love for Mattel he just uses common sense.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

February last year was also the greatest month ever with Shadow Weaver, Sorceress, and Fisto last year.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Another foul up huh?

"How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Well, somebody's got to. Mattel ain't going to love itself! Or is it?
    I want to love them. They (the Matty bunch at least) just make it too damn hard. I'd love to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I refuse to do that after 23 or so prior attempts at doing that.

"Only Netossa".

Me personally, I'm kinda glad it's just one figure this month!
    Don't get me wrong, I'm mega stoked for Ramman!!! But now I'll be all the happier to get him next month with Jitsu! Two of my favorites from the upcoming figures!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Yeah now that Ram Man is coming with Jitsu I'm never subbing again.
    Thanks SCB! I really needed that giggle this morning.
    I'm honestly happy he got pushed back to February. My wallet is still recovering from the holidays.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I want to love them. They (the Matty bunch at least) just make it too damn hard.
    Well, Rockin-H, love is supposed to be hard. If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I want to love them. They (the Matty bunch at least) just make it too damn hard. I'd love to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I refuse to do that after 23 or so prior attempts at doing that.
    They're not doing this on purpose.

Not really bothered. It’s only a month. Will still get him. I hope there’re no problems with him, mind you.

OVERLORD OF EVIL mdhollywood247's Avatar
    I will say that this is not on Mattel, I work as a 3rd party shipper, shipping for places like Qvc, Hsn, etc. We recently we're supposed to have 30,000 paper shredders come in . Long story short only 12,000 has made it cause of delays.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app