Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ram-Man delayed!!

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Such a shame that a tread about a delayed Ram Man is yet another vehicle for disparaging remarks about a PoP character.
    Normally, I like Pop figures, but Netossa is just Meh....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    "Only Netossa".

Me personally, I'm kinda glad it's just one figure this month!
    Don't get me wrong, I'm mega stoked for Ramman!!! But now I'll be all the happier to get him next month with Jitsu! Two of my favorites from the upcoming figures!
    If Jitsu isn't late

There's a possibility of Ram Man, Jitsu, and King He-Man next month.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Oh that is just great, he was going to be the figure to decide if I wanted to continue collecting this line or not. Well, thank you Matty, you just helped make my decision.

So how do I cancel my MOTUC sub without having to cancel my DCU one? I want to at least suffer with the DC one until I get my Mollah figure. The rest I can just buy off of ebay from Chinese sellers. In fact, I can buy Larfleeze and Wally West Flash right now if I wanted to.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I want to love them. They (the Matty bunch at least) just make it too damn hard. I'd love to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I refuse to do that after 23 or so prior attempts at doing that.
    I agree, I'm usually ok with Matty, but the last 3 months have made me think otherwise. With first Tod sorceress delayed, then Granamyr, now this... I just don't know. Starting to see why people get so frustrated now honestly

Oh well it's not much longer to wait, not like he's been cancelled. January is going to be a boring month for figures though with just Netossa. Well, February for me as they don't get to the UK till the next month from their release.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    "Only Netossa".

Me personally, I'm kinda glad it's just one figure this month!
    Don't get me wrong, I'm mega stoked for Ramman!!! But now I'll be all the happier to get him next month with Jitsu! Two of my favorites from the upcoming figures!
    But only, if Jitsu arrives in time in February

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Oh that is just great, he was going to be the figure to decide if I wanted to continue collecting this line or not. Well, thank you Matty, you just helped make my decision.

So how do I cancel my MOTUC sub without having to cancel my DCU one? I want to at least suffer with the DC one until I get my Mollah figure. The rest I can just buy off of ebay from Chinese sellers. In fact, I can buy Larfleeze and Wally West Flash right now if I wanted to.
    so b/c you have to wait a whole month, its worth cancelling your Sub? why did you even bother in the first place?
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    There's a possibility of Ram Man, Jitsu, and King He-Man next month.
    If they're not delayed

That sucks but doesn't bother me much. We'll still get one and I have enough going on in my life to keep me occupied. Plus it makes January a bit cheaper which is nice.

Though I chuckle a bit about the 'delay' esp. since Granamyr's delay was a whole 2 days for me.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    so b/c you have to wait a whole month, its worth cancelling your Sub? why did you even bother in the first place?
    Honestly, I can see the guys frustration--with the qc issues and all these delays....it's like come on now. I know what youre saying about the dock workers striking etc, but at this point it's like the boy that cries wolf now

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    It's mildly disappointing, but I can deal with it. Minor delays never really bother me that much. I can live with it as long as I end up getting the figure when all is said and done.

While it does make January kind of a 'blah' MOTUC month for me (Netossa is a nice looking figure, but not really one that I've particularly been looking forward to), it will be nice to have a relatively cheap Matty month for a change.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Awww...I was so looking forward to Ram Man too.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by He-Kal View Post
    Honestly, I can see the guys frustration--with the qc issues and all these delays....it's like come on now. I know what youre saying about the dock workers striking etc, but at this point it's like the boy that cries wolf now
    yes there have been some real QC issues, not crazy enough to say otherwise lol, but shipping delays are not always in the control of the company. There are so many things that can go wrong from factory to your doorstep.

For me it's not a bad thing. I am disappointed that this keeps happening. But now I can try and grab Rorschach and Saint Walker.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

No big deal,he is still coming. Just a month late.

Hasbro just announced they cancelled the entire star wars spring launch!

They are re releasing vintage figures until fall. I was looking forward to the new droid factory figures.......so things could be worst.And this is a retail line!
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    Because of Ram-Man and I was undecided about my collection at the time. Plus, I was getting the DC sub. If I had known that come Dec I would be questioning my collection on a massive level, I would not have gotten this year's sub.

It isn't because I have to wait a whole month, it is because Ram-Man was going to be my deciding factor on whether to keep my collection or not. I have glass cases full of Figuarts I need to find a place to sit and I want to put them in the space I have my MOTUC collection located. I won't sell every figure, I'm probably going to keep the characters that were released in 82 and 83, along with Hordak, Shadow Weaver, She-Ra, Swifty, and Bow, but that might be it. Lately, every time I get a new figure, I open him, pose him, and then set him on the shelf and never look at him for 6 months. As such, it is pretty much a waste of money to bother with, especially when I could use that space for more important figure lines.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Disappointing in that I'm very much looking forward to Ram Man, but it's OK. It makes January a lighter month (I still get Netossa, Saint Walker and Rorschach), and that means February will be Ram Man vs. Jitsu (assuming no further delays), so I'm OK with it overall.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    No big deal,he is still coming. Just a month late.

Hasbro just announced they cancelled the entire star wars spring launch!

They are re releasing vintage figures until fall. I was looking forward to the new droid factory figures.......so things could be worst.And this is a retail line!
    Do you think that has more to do with Disney owning Star Wars?

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Disappointing in that I'm very much looking forward to Ram Man, but it's OK. It makes January a lighter month (I still get Netossa, Saint Walker and Rorschach), and that means February will be Ram Man vs. Jitsu (assuming no further delays), so I'm OK with it overall.
    yeah for us that have MOTUC, DCUC and Watchmen subs, this is a nice thing lol, plus I have to 2 MOTUC subs this year, so I for one am happy with the move, money wise at least

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Do you think that has more to do with Disney owning Star Wars?
    nah they stated b/c with them adding the droid part, it would make the retail price way too high, so they are just going back to the drawing board

It's a bummer to be sure as I really wanted Ram- Man this month but I can deal with the Delay.

There shouldn't be a Delay at all though since the Vendor in China was given plenty of advance notice as to how much product for each month after the 2013 sub passed in August of 2012
    So the Vender better get it's act together and start shipping the full ammount of each monthes Items ON TIME.

Dr. Kain you've been threatening to quit every month for the past three years. Don't tease me bro.

This sucks but its not the worst thing. And I can finally get a Horde Prime so that's cool

Ram Man's a quarterly oversized figure, Netossa is a monthly slotted figure. It's not fair to bash her over this. It's not like they withheld Ram Man so they could hurry up and get Netossa out to fans. LOL
    I want Netossa, and I'm glad to have her. And I'm psyched for Ram Man too. If you don't like POP, fine, but don't rain on my parade just because your figure is late.

But at least we're getting Ram Man, late is better than never.

My first sub ever, an my Favorite MOTU figure of all time RamMan & Netossa were gonna be my first sub order figures ever... aww man... this blows!
    [sigh]... guess I can wait another month for Rammy, Netossa will do for now.

I am curious to watch an see if we are billed for RamMan this month anyway... then watch an see if we are billed AGAIN for him in Febuary...

I'm disappointed, but I do have a lot of figures coming already in January that would have been mostly ignored due to the awesomeness of Ram Man so I'll focus on them. I forgot about St. Walker and Rorschach.