Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ram-Man delayed!!

Heroic Warrior
    Disappointed but not surprised. I planned on selling Netossa so it looks like no figure to look forward to this month. That just makes February all the more sweeter.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    B/c I don't want to own the figure.

Why do you care?
    There is nothing 'motu' to me about this figure to me, and I'm just not interested. Nothing more to it than that.

It's not 'pink boxes', it's that I just don't care. Just like I passed on Mosquitor, EP Randor, DB Skeletor, TP He-Man, Hurricane Hordak, etc. I don't remember them coming in pink boxes, but I just don't care about them. You might want to pause before generalizing.

I don't know how one offhand comment can cause you so much grief. It's not like I'm on here bashing Netossa all day.

I care because we've been a friendly community here for years and I care about your opinions. If you'd rather I didn't, I guess I can change my perspective.

I care because unlike those other figures you passed on, you (and a few others) made a point of making it obvious, in a public way, why you don't like this one. Why bother stating the negativity. The thread started out as one about the Ram Man delay. Why did it have to turn into one about Netossa?

I care because Scott will likely read through two pages and see a few posts like the ones I quoted, and that will further encourage him to continue thinking the She-Ra characters aren't worth it. I think, to Scott, Netossa = Glimmer = Perfuma = Angella = Flutterina = Mermista, etc.

It's frustrating. He would be wrong.

I didn't want or like Vikor or Demo-Man. I don't need the Griffin and think its boring. I didn't need the Snake Warriors two-pack either. However, I can see their value and their beauty.

I never made a point to put down those reveals.

It's a difficult thing. I guess I'd ask people to just be a little more sensitive to the fact that many of us who collect this line (and bought multiple subs so that we COULD have a Ram Mam figure at all) do want more pop and NA characters, and that when there are negative posts about certain releases, just for the sake of negativity, it encourages a brand manager who already doesn't "get" the appeal of those characters, to think no one wants them.

It's also no fun to come to a fan community I've loved for 10 years, only to read friends' comments that say things like "boring," "yuck," and "waste of money" about my most anticipated figure of Q1.

Another point:

The 4H read these comments. They probably think this fan community has nothing but bratty complaint-filled regard for them.

You might think I'm wrong, but I'd bet I'm right.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post

Is it that Chinese New Year they suddenly forgot about last year and have amnesia about again this year (yet didn't affect 2010 or 2011 amazingly)?
    I can forgive them that. It is reasonable that reopening the subs last year may have caused production delays that pushed production to overlap with a time frame where factories were closed.

However, I do wonder if that was taken into account this year. They probably did, but only time will confirm that.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    I think the real question we'd all like an answer to is how the billing/shipping is going to be handled. Will we still get billed the full amount for Rammy/Netossa this month, or will the Rammy charge get pushed to Feb? And then will Netossa ship on her own, or will they hold her until February and ship everything? And what about those of us with a DC/Watchmen sub ordered all together? Will it be a Granamyr/Procrustus type situation where they'll ship out what complete orders they have and complete the rest as more Ram Men arrive?

Honestly, I'd prefer Mattel just bill the January figures now (minus shipping) and ship everything in February when it's ready. Then I'll get a nice big package with Rammy, Netossa, Jitsu, Saint Walker, Phantom Stranger and possibly King He-Man & Monsieur Mallah next month.
    This situation is nothing new. You'll only be charged for Netossa this month. They'd only hold Netossa back IF Ram Man was going to ship later this month. Ram Man isn't coming at all in January.

Heroic Warrior
    Why coulbn't Netossa be delayed? Piece of garbage. First time subber and i feel like i already got conned.
    Yup! And that' what lets me think that we'll be extremely lucky if the line survives after 2013...

Well I for one love POP...but am disappointed that we will only be getting Netossa. I was really looking forward to having Ram-Man this month. I dont think its a POP "thing" (maybe for some it is). I think its more of a thing that a lot of people had no clue who she was until her reveal.

I really didnt see anyone getting that upset...everyones entitled to an opinion. Let them have it, and if you dont like...dont give it more screen time by brining it back up or trying to debate the merits of an action figure.

To be honest I was surpised there wasn't more heated posts about the delay.

What is so wring with being disappointed that we have to wait longer for Ram-Man...isn't that a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by karg182 View Post
    Reading this thread (like many others on this board) it appears a lot of Adult Collectors who collect this line have, in reality, never grown up, or regressed back to childhood.

You'll get your Ram Man folks. Jeez. Frustrating, yeah, but you'll get him. Calm down everyone. Cool the warm jets!

As an aside, works out better for me as I have the Watchmen subscription and I'm having to pay $25 for Rorshach this month, and I want to grab a couple more Ram Mans (Ram Men?) in the day of sale :-) - fiancially that's easier next month.
    Have you ever heard the expression when you point at someone--you have three fingers pointing back ?

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    But one month is nothing.
    i totally agree - ram man is one of my all time 'wants' but having to wait another month for this figure makes no difference whatsoever - come on guys, it's just a month! ... we're still getting him!

and lets not turn this into a POP-hatin' fest either ... im not a fan of POP, but just because january is now a POP only month for subscribers, it doesn't mean we have to criticise the figures/fans ...

we will all get what we want eventually
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Well negativity abounds on the Org once again. Seriously Ram-Man was only delayed a month not canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Well, looks like I'll be saving a little money this month on my sub! Also looks like Feb will now be a really great month.
    Yay two more men to add to an already sausage heavy line.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Kal View Post
    I REALLY would have preffered Netossa be delayed--but oh well....
    Bite your tongue! You are disappointed that a figure you really want is delayed but have no issue wishing that disappointment on other fans who are excited for Netossa. Many of these fans have also been supporting this line in hopes of getting the characters that they love in plastic form, only to see more of the vintage MOTU figure come out. Have a sense of community and fairness other wise leave the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by bnlvince View Post
    So this month is only netossa?! What a wasted month. Yuck!
    Again bite your tongue and read my comment from above.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    I'm still excited about getting Netossa even if Rammy is delayed...
    As am I. I'd be more excited for Ram-Man if he had the Filmation face verses the one where he looks like he's constipated.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Such a shame that a tread about a delayed Ram Man is yet another vehicle for disparaging remarks about a PoP character.
    Isn't it odd how that always happens. I for one am getting a little tired of it, there is more to MOTUC than just half naked men in furry shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    A lot of people want Netossa. She's a great looking figure.
    I agree she is a great looking figure, perhaps the best female face sculpt yet. I do wish she had a weapon other than her cape but that doesn't take away form my excitement of adding her to my collection.

I care because we've been a friendly community here for years and I care about your opinions. If you'd rather I didn't, I guess I can change my perspective.

I care because unlike those other figures you passed on, you (and a few others) made a point of making it obvious, in a public way, why you don't like this one. Why bother stating the negativity. The thread started out as one about the Ram Man delay. Why did it have to turn into one about Netossa?

I care because Scott will likely read through two pages and see a few posts like the ones I quoted, and that will further encourage him to continue thinking the She-Ra characters aren't worth it. I think, to Scott, Netossa = Glimmer = Perfuma = Angella = Flutterina = Mermista, etc.

It's frustrating. He would be wrong.

I didn't want or like Vikor or Demo-Man. I don't need the Griffin and think its boring. I didn't need the Snake Warriors two-pack either. However, I can see their value and their beauty.

I never made a point to put down those reveals.

It's a difficult thing. I guess I'd ask people to just be a little more sensitive to the fact that many of us who collect this line (and bought multiple subs so that we COULD have a Ram Mam figure at all) do want more pop and NA characters, and that when there are negative posts about certain releases, just for the sake of negativity, it encourages a brand manager who already doesn't "get" the appeal of those characters, to think no one wants them.

It's also no fun to come to a fan community I've loved for 10 years, only to read friends' comments that say things like "boring," "yuck," and "waste of money" about my most anticipated figure of Q1.

Another point:

The 4H read these comments. They probably think this fan community has nothing but bratty complaint-filled regard for them.

You might think I'm wrong, but I'd bet I'm right.
    Very well said and I agree. It's sad that some fans comments can influence the line in way that takes happiness from other fans. I don't read many post by the fans of POP or NA saying that the vintage MOTU are a waste and should never be made.

We all have characters we like and some we don't.

Lets all just support the line by buying subs and if there is a figure you don't like, just quietly sell or trade it, so that we can all get the figures we want in the end.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

No big deal, he'll get here eventually, besides, he's not even the coolest toy coming out in January, that honor belongs to MP-Soundwave!
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post

Bite your tongue! You are disappointed that a figure you really want is delayed but have no issue wishing that disappointment on other fans who are excited for Netossa. Many of these fans have also been supporting this line in hopes of getting the characters that they love in plastic form, only to see more of the vintage MOTU figure come out. Have a sense of community and fairness other wise leave the boards.

When have you ever lived in a community that people NEVER had disagreements on. I just made a point that many others feel. I dont wish pop fans to be disspointed at all--in fact I Would LOVE BETTER Pop figures to come out (Glimmer,Scorpia,etc)... I even saw posts where pop fans were bummed over this reveal. Anyways, who are you to tell me to leave the boards if I make a statement that annoys you--get over yourself
    Last edited by He-Kal; January 7, 2013 at 04:09pm.

While I am a little disappointed that Ram Man is delayed, it isn't that big of a deal to me. I have been waiting for 4 years, so what's 1 more month? That just makes February EPIC with Ram Man AND Jitsu coming out!!!!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Dr. Kain you've been threatening to quit every month for the past three years. Don't tease me bro.
    No I haven't. I got into the line 3 years ago when Teela and Zodak came out.

But yes, this has been something I have been thinking about for months. You don't just decide in a 5 minute span, "I'm going to get rid of this product I spent all this money on."

Funny enough, I just packed up about 50 figures into a box after taking pictures so it is ready to ship. Now I just need to decide if I want to keep the vintage characters (plus 5 others) or if I want to just keep the characters from 82 and 83 with a few exceptions.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    I think the real question we'd all like an answer to is how the billing/shipping is going to be handled. Will we still get billed the full amount for Rammy/Netossa this month, or will the Rammy charge get pushed to Feb? And then will Netossa ship on her own, or will they hold her until February and ship everything? And what about those of us with a DC/Watchmen sub ordered all together? Will it be a Granamyr/Procrustus type situation where they'll ship out what complete orders they have and complete the rest as more Ram Men arrive?

Honestly, I'd prefer Mattel just bill the January figures now (minus shipping) and ship everything in February when it's ready. Then I'll get a nice big package with Rammy, Netossa, Jitsu, Saint Walker, Phantom Stranger and possibly King He-Man & Monsieur Mallah next month.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    This situation is nothing new. You'll only be charged for Netossa this month. They'd only hold Netossa back IF Ram Man was going to ship later this month. Ram Man isn't coming at all in January.
    Actually I think he brings up a legitimate question since this is the January shipment.

A lot of people haven't noticed this, but the first shipment of the year, at least with all past subs, has been handled a bit differently than the rest of the shipments for the rest of the year.

You know how when we sign up for the subs, is gives a break down of the sign up fees and the first planned shipment (with only the sign up fees being actually charged at that time)? Also have you ever noticed how people tend to have more address change issues with the first order of the year from a sub than the rest of the year (not that problems don't happen at other times, but just not as many)?

The issue, at least so far, seems to be this... the first shipment of the year seems to work more like an independent pre-order in that when one (at least in the past) updates their info with the overall sub, it doesn't take effect until the sub "renews". Another way of putting it is that the first shipment is just that.. the first shipment. It doesn't "renew"/update in the same manner because technically there's nothing to "renew" yet.

The same seems to go with the first month's charge. Remember last year when the first single figure of the year was delayed a month (originally the only January item... I think it was the Sorceress), and they moved the Star Sisters up to January when they were originally were supposed to come out later? That charge was split up into two charges. Mattel tried to play it off as if they were doing fans a favor by charging the rest of it later on, giving people more time to have the cash ready. What happened in reality is that we were simply charged the original amount for what would have been that single figure (because somehow that order, with that charge, was essentially "locked in"), and then they charged the difference later on.

But I noticed something else odd with that first shipment, and it took some work to figure out what happen... When I originally signed up for my 2012 subs during summer 2011, I signed up for the MOTUC sub, the Voltron sub, and the Ghostbusters sub (the latter of which got canceled.... and the MOTUC 30th sub wasn't offered until later). This was placed all in one order, with the first shipment items from each of these having a combined shipping charge.

When I received my Star Sisters, The shipping was only like $5 or something. I was confused by this. But after my first Voltron item shipped out (which wasn't until a month or two later), which also had a really low shipping charge, I figured out what had happened. Rather than charging a separate full shipping fee for each order, they split up the total shipping between all of the items from that original order. And since the Ghostbusters sub never went forward, I didn't even get charged at all for that portion of the original full shipping charge. Anyone who only signed up for MOTUC likely wouldn't have noticed this (though they were likely charged the shipping for a single, individual figure rather than what the 3-pack would have been if it had shipped later on).

It took a lot of cross referencing and figuring to realize this (since that first Voltron sub came out during the same month as other MOTUC items, and I was charged full shipping for the MOTUC order, but still had the smaller charge for Voltron).

Based on this, I'm thinking one of the following scnearios is what will happen (with the last scneario being most likely IMO).

1) They've updated/corrected their system, and we will actually just get a new, unique charge for Netossa with a normal shipping fee, etc. (IMO the most unlikely scenario).

2) We get charged the full amount for Netossa and Ram-Man, and get refunded the difference (Slightly more likely than the above scenario since the "logistics" would be less complicated, but still unlikely overall given the uproar it would cause).

3) Similar to what happened to me with the Star Sisters and first Voltron shipment last year, we will be shipped Netossa this month, and will only be charged a portion of the original shipping fee for Netossa + Ram-Man. Then next month, Ram-Man will ship, but rather than having shipping combined with Jitsu, we will be charged the rest of the original Netossa + Ram-Man shipping charge, and Jitsu will have his own separate shipping fee. (IMO this being the most likely scenario).
    So, when all is said and done, we will be charged the same overall amount of money, but prepare for an uproar next month when people are confused over how much they get charged for shipping.
    Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; January 7, 2013 at 03:54pm.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I am a gamer, and I am so used to massive delays on things. I've waited years for delayed games, a few months for a figure is not tragic for me.
    I'm actually not mad that a figure gets delayed, but when it is happening 80% of the time, then it becomes a problem for me. It shows they cannot manage a line properly, and it just looks bad overall for the company as a whole. I mean, the only figures that actually shipped on time were Randor, Rattlor, and Dekker out of the entire year. Every figure outside of those were delayed for one reason or another.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

There, there, don't be sad, Duke, I still love you... uhm... Netossa, I mean..

Quote Originally Posted by retcon View Post
    Yes, I did sub for one figure. I wanted to be assured Ram Man. With all the "doom and gloom" predictions and then it miraculously getting through at the last minute, I felt conned then, now more so. Never heard of Netossa, never wanted to ^*($@) #9 he&#($
    ($)(%*&&@&^
    ^&$*&
    ar &)(42-)( 011

Mattel is doing an excellent job with this line and Scott is a brilliant Manager. I have never heard of any QC issues.

I am completely happy with this line. I am already planning to buy 2 subs next year.
    You're only looking at one month though. Are you not (at least a little) psyched for NA He-Man? snake-Face? jitsu? Do you like Filmation? Fangman's a-comin'!!!Like i said, put Netossa on eBay! Or maybe wait til you have the figure in hand. You may like it once you have it. Oh well. Maybe not.

There's a lot more stuff to come throughout the year, over half of which (in the sub) has yet to be revealed. And some of those may not even make Day of sale. Then you'll be laughing.

I'm not trying to be an apologist here, man. And I didn't mean to cause offence. In truth it was kind of a knee jerk reaction. I'm just not a fan of this gratuitous vitriol. But then that's just my opinion. And you're entitled to yours, too. But do you seriously feel conned cos of a slight delay? I HOPE that will pass cos we're all here as collectors and (presumably) enjoy this as a hobby!
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Wow this is a little disheartening.

We're all fans here, right? I really hate to say it, I mean I REALLY hate to say it, but can't we all just get along? 1 30 day delay & a figure we've known about for months shouldn't cause us to be angry at anyone, much less each other. We get a MOTUC this month, to me that's flippin' awesome. 2 next month. We are all passionate about this brand, I'm sure we can talk about it in a more reasonable way. I plan on being an org member for a long time. I don't wanna upset ANYONE, but it's not like we are dying and the cure is in Ram Man, he'll come eventually. I do get it that people are frustrated, but arguing & bashing figures, & each other only makes things worse.

Just my 2 cents. Throw me to the wolves if ya wanna.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

There are ebay sellers who have already pre-sold Rammy. I wonder how that's going to go down.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Im very pro netossa and I dnt care if we ever get the over rated, dumb acting, fat guy. His only talet is head butting! He is even scared of the dark! I bet butt head from the mutants would wear him out. Just,saying.

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    People, you can't call a figure 'piece of garbage' then act mock-surprised and mock-innocent when other people are offended by your comments.

There's a fine line between not deciding to buy a figure and saying it's a piece of garbage.

Also, If you bought a sub despite knowing that you will get that 'piece of garbage', that doesn't portray you as being particularly bright.
    If you don't want every figure, no one forced you to buy a sub. Maybe you should rethink your committment to the line and only buy what you like. It's not difficult to buy these figures on Ebay.

I for one am a cherry picker. I didn't buy Moskitor, I didn't buy Rattlor. I didn't buy many figures last year. Does it mean I have to come here on a forum and say they're a piece of garbage? No. I find that incredibly CHILDISH. There are hundreds of other adjectives and descriptions that I could think of such as 'underwhelming', 'bulky', 'too goofy', 'disappointing' etc.

The 4 horsemen read this. Mattel reads this. Again, a lot of people spend a lot of time on these figures. You may not like the character or the sculpt but you should still respect that work, especially if you call yourself a fan.

I don't know what work you do, if any, but how would you feel if you went online and read someone saying that what you worked on for 3 months is 'a piece of garbage'? Who are you to decide what's a piece of garbage and what's an amazing piece of modern sculpture? Are you an art connoisseur? What are your credentials?

In essence, yeah. GROW UP.

As for myself, I have zero nostalgia interest and connection with Netossa but I'm buying her because she is a beautiful sculpt. Is she my most-wanted figure of the year? Nope. But she's certainly the most beautiful face along with Teela.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    People, you can't call a figure 'piece of garbage' then act mock-surprised and mock-innocent when other people are offended by your comments.

There's a fine line between not deciding to buy a figure and saying it's a piece of garbage.

Also, If you bought a sub despite knowing that you will get that 'piece of garbage', that doesn't portray you as being particularly bright.
    If you don't want every figure, no one forced you to buy a sub. Maybe you should rethink your committment to the line and only buy what you like. It's not difficult to buy these figures on Ebay.

I for one am a cherry picker. I didn't buy Moskitor, I didn't buy Rattlor. I didn't buy many figures last year. Does it mean I have to come here on a forum and say they're a piece of garbage? No. I find that incredibly CHILDISH. There are hundreds of other adjectives and descriptions that I could think of such as 'underwhelming', 'bulky', 'too goofy', 'disappointing' etc.

The 4 horsemen read this. Mattel reads this. Again, a lot of people spend a lot of time on these figures. You may not like the character or the sculpt but you should still respect that work, especially if you call yourself a fan.

I don't know what work you do, if any, but how would you feel if you went online and read someone saying that what you worked on for 3 months is 'a piece of garbage'? Who are you to decide what's a piece of garbage and what's an amazing piece of modern sculpture? Are you an art connoisseur? What are your credentials?

In essence, yeah. GROW UP.

As for myself, I have zero nostalgia interest and connection with Netossa but I'm buying her because she is a beautiful sculpt. Is she my most-wanted figure of the year? Nope. But she's certainly the most beautiful face along with Teela.

Here, here, well said.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Court Magician Sentinelgrayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karg182 View Post
    You're only looking at one month though. Are you not (at least a little) psyched for NA He-Man? snake-Face? jitsu? Do you like Filmation? Fangman's a-comin'!!!Like i said, put Netossa on eBay! Or maybe wait til you have the figure in hand. You may like it once you have it. Oh well. Maybe not.

There's a lot more stuff to come throughout the year, over half of which (in the sub) has yet to be revealed. And some of those may not even make Day of sale. Then you'll be laughing.

I'm not trying to be an apologist here, man. And I didn't mean to cause offence. In truth it was kind of a knee jerk reaction. I'm just not a fan of this gratuitous vitriol. But then that's just my opinion. And you're entitled to yours, too. But do you seriously feel conned cos of a slight delay? I HOPE that will pass cos we're all here as collectors and (presumably) enjoy this as a hobby!
    Very well said!! I think of MOTU as a hobby and doesn't mean I am not a hardcore fan like most on the forum. Call me a toy geek, full grown man re-living his childhood with plastics toys, but man oh man!!! Some people need to take a chill pill and stop making every MOTU figure delay the end of the world. I was casualky taking about the lakers over the weekend and a laker weirdo overheard me and started ranting and raving to his buddies about his view and how he could prove anyone wrong. In this world we always have the geeks who always have nothing better to do than slam people because it their world they are king.

Well said my friend, some people out there are just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I'm actually not mad that a figure gets delayed, but when it is happening 80% of the time, then it becomes a problem for me. It shows they cannot manage a line properly, and it just looks bad overall for the company as a whole. I mean, the only figures that actually shipped on time were Randor, Rattlor, and Dekker out of the entire year. Every figure outside of those were delayed for one reason or another.
    You're exactly right! I normally ignore these issues because they were random, but now it's common. Has gotten to a really bad level.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    Wow this is a little disheartening.

We're all fans here, right? I really hate to say it, I mean I REALLY hate to say it, but can't we all just get along? 1 30 day delay & a figure we've known about for months shouldn't cause us to be angry at anyone, much less each other. We get a MOTUC this month, to me that's flippin' awesome. 2 next month. We are all passionate about this brand, I'm sure we can talk about it in a more reasonable way. I plan on being an org member for a long time. I don't wanna upset ANYONE, but it's not like we are dying and the cure is in Ram Man, he'll come eventually. I do get it that people are frustrated, but arguing & bashing figures, & each other only makes things worse.

Just my 2 cents. Throw me to the wolves if ya wanna.

It is the "fans" here that cause me to come to these boards less and less. Too much negativity.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52