Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ram-Man delayed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    Wish you had seen this place a decade ago. Almost like heaven on earth.

I'm getting nostalgic...
    Lol... I think you may be using rose-tinted glasses... Don't you remember all the posts durings 200x about the horrible case packs and the retail scalp-or.

Though I honestly don't remember people getting so upset if they thought a new 200x sculpt wasn't great. I think we were all way too happy to have MOTU back period. We have all certainly become spoiled with MOTUC.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Sounds like we're due for a bio reveal in 3...2...1...
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Well, it's a mild bummer but I'm not going to be all dramatic about it.

It stinks. Yes. And this wasn't supposed to happen. Yes. But a month delay I can live with. I just hope this is the last one this year.
    Exactly, it wasnt supposed to happen. Oh well. I can no longer get upset by these types of issues as they have become so common place. We are still getting the figure..right?

Heroic Warrior
    This is the first year I've had a sub. When can I expect my card to be charged and the figure shipped?

They will send you an email telling you that they will be charging your card... or at least that's what they should do... that is how it was this year.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I don't get it. I can understand why Ram-Man might be delayed, but why did that have to affect the early releases? I was looking forward to getting Icarius. Why was he held back? It makes absolutely no sense.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

I'm the one who said the waste of MY money thing. Which she is, as something I don't want. Not only a waste of my money, but a waste of my shelf/storage space, and she will be sold immediately if I find a buyer.
    As for the rest, duke, I can find plenty of 4H bashing to do with GR face sculpts, and other things, from the PoP fanbase. Don't even get me started on BG Teela, FFM, etc. Figures that I like. Not everyone likes what I like. Such is life! Enough already.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPAYNE View Post
    Count me in!
    I'll see your Ralphie and raise you a Firefly!

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave View Post
    I don't get it. I can understand why Ram-Man might be delayed, but why did that have to affect the early releases? I was looking forward to getting Icarius. Why was he held back? It makes absolutely no sense.
    I don't understand that either
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    Lol... I think you may be using rose-tinted glasses...
    Maybe just a little.

It just feels like we had a lot more fun all together.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...ps517b4e21.jpg
    I think Benny wins! As thats a SERIOUSLY COOL FireFly costume!

Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave View Post
    My guess is they moved HP & Griffin to save on shipping. Rammy & Griffin in the same month would be alot due to seperate shipping.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...ps517b4e21.jpg
    As long as you don' put your red suit and the pitchfork on, I think my money goes on the pink bunny.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

The only figure for the first few months I was waiting for, now I have to wait another month....I had to wait for Demo and BGEL, I had to wait for Sorceress, I had to wait for TOD Sorceress, I had to wait for Granamyr....now I have to wait for Ram-Man....

So, what's the deal with Icarius & Snout?....Now there's stock of HP & Griffin, when they could have sold more of them at the lower prices....

So how much of an overinflated price is Griffin supposed to be? What $40?....If I have to pay extra for shipping since nothing combines....I might as well buy him from BBTS for $40.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    No big deal at all. January will be a bit cheaper to help me get used to these 2 new Subs. Ram Man still comes in February. And Netossa, even though she was a PoP character that I did not have a huge desire for before (plus was bitter that it was not Glimmer) looks so GREAT that I have become a fan.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Heroic Warrior
    Thank you Matty for letting us know earlier rather than the day of sale. I prefer it this way. Also I need a slight break on the collecting of toys front. I may pick up an extra HP now but I am glad.

I would rather have this occur than the onslaught of nuclear proportions that the forums would have become if we all had found out that half the order was late. At least it is a slight delay. Looking forward to February now. Cheers.

Goon.

Ralphie +1

To point...

I still havent gotten my e-mail about the delay!

Nice!

The pink bunny's all I got.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Meh, I don't like it, but it's not a big deal, gives my credit card a little breather, also I can focus on my other hobbies.
    Netossa isn't something I'm really looking forward to, but I'll be getting two of her through my subs. I guess it's going to be a lame Matty month for me especially after my Granamyr debacle... Thank God for LEGO.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPAYNE View Post
    Nice!

The pink bunny's all I got.
    What?! Over so quickly? What about the one where you were dressed up as Obi-Wan Kenobi/Chuck Norris?

Well, then how about Crossbones?

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Not a big deal to me, I've survived delays before. Gives me more time to save extra cash for DOS ram mans

I wonder when we will know for sure if we are being billed for Ram Man during this month or if it will be with the next month sale items?

Considering I asked for the day off of work to order some Ram Mans, it is pretty annoying they canceled this close to the sale. Now, I'll have to see if I can reschedule my PTO. I wish they'd be more considerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    Maybe just a little.

It just feels like we had a lot more fun all together.
    We did... It was a better time... Everyone was really happy MOTU was back.
    The internet wasn't as big back then though... Companies weren't using social media and such.
    We also didn't have this no-holds-barred communication with Mattel back then either.
    If people treated Jeremy the way that some people treat Scott, he would have never talked to us again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Ralphie +1

To point...

I still havent gotten my e-mail about the delay!
    There wasn't an email yet... Only a post on facebook.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Not surprised in the least... I don't really care, though. It's mildly annoying in that I really just want to get my hands on this figure after all these reviews managed to get me really jazzed for a character I never used to give two craps about. But, that means two for the next month... and a breather for the ol' wallet. But still, not a good way for Matty to kick off a brand new subscription year. Newcomers, welcome to our lives! LOL...
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra