Thread: FS: Realm of the Underworld with Zoloworld Cases and free US Shipping $94.95

FS: Realm of the Underworld with Zoloworld Cases and free US Shipping $94.95

We are down to our last figures so I figured I would stop by the Org and post

http://fantasticplastictoys.com/shop...product_id=225

We have a few sets of 4 remaining cased with the Zoloworld ROTU cases, free shipping in the US and you can even use a 5% off coupon code ORG. Only $94.95, that is a steal when you include the cases which as far as I know we are one of the only ones adding them in free

We are sold out of Hercules and Acromancer singles, once they are gone they are gone as this wave will not get another production run
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Just picked up a set. Thanks for the heads up!

Great! We are down to our final set, so hopefully another orger benefits from the discount, free shipping, and protective cases
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Just bought a set. They look so cool! Thanks for the heads up!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

You guys ROCK! We are now sold out of Complete sets, and only 1 of each Skeleton remain before we have a 100% sell out at the store!

I was going to order those last 2 skeletons to go with the set i got from you, but the ORG code does work anymore, did I miss my chance?
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    I was going to order those last 2 skeletons to go with the set i got from you, but the ORG code does work anymore, did I miss my chance?
    No the code should work, let me double check that its working. People have been using the code all weekend

EDIT: I just tested it and it seems to be working fine for those two, maybe refresh or clear your cart and try to readd them again?

If that does not work PM me and I can pull them from inventory and send you a paypal invoice with the discount