Thread: Hotmail: down for three days

Hotmail: down for three days

Has anyone been able to use Hotmail in the past three days???

"Service Unavailable"
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Both of my accounts are working, have you tried changing browsers? I just checked before typing this and was able to send and was receiving mail fine
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Yeah, I've tried IE at college and the windows version of Firefox. At home, I have tried Firefox and Seamonkey. All I've been able to do is log out without actually getting into my inbox.

I'm trying Chromium right now. Hey, it worked

- - - Updated - - -

Well, sort of. I was able to delete two emails, but I got an error when I tried to go into my junk folder.

"Hotmail wasn't able to complete this request. Microsoft may contact you about any issues you report. If you keep seeing this message, go to Service status to check if there's a problem with Hotmail."

At least I finally got in to my inbox.

Mine has worked fine on desktops but on my iPad it seems to lock up if I view any attachments in any email.

My dad's wasn't working either but late yesterday afternoon it was up and running. just a matter of them updating the servers or some such. it should be up soon.
    mine is different now the layout and everything when i log in it says outlook, takes a bit of getting used to but honestly i think its ok.
    Last edited by krosfyah; January 9, 2013 at 08:28am.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Mine has been fine. Just getting some junkmail in my inbox that would normally go to the junk folder....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Seems to be working fine this morning. Tired of quirky behavior by these sites. Youtube is getting on my nerves with its intermittant buffering. Sometimes it loads the entire video when I pause, sometimes it doesn't. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Mine has been fine. Just getting some junkmail in my inbox that would normally go to the junk folder....
    same here.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure