Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What other brands/licenses would you like to see on Mattycollector

I would be all in for a Thundercats sub, especially if they had the rights to the cartoon characters!!

1. Thundercats

2. Blackstar
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Iron Man and Thor figures -- tired of seeing them taking up space and pegwarming at retail
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

In a perfect world, i'd like to see:

* Thundercats ~ Bandai disappointed by releasing only three Classic figures, would make a great one year sub.
    * C.O.P.S. ~ Personally prefer this over Watchmen.
    * M.A.S.K. ~ One line that i believe would do well if given half a chance!
    * Defenders of the Earth ~ Would to see an updated version of these characters!
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    In a perfect world, i'd like to see:

* Thundercats ~ Bandai disappointed by releasing only three Classic figures, would make a great one year sub.
    * C.O.P.S. ~ Personally prefer this over Watchmen.
    * M.A.S.K. ~ One line that i believe would do well if given half a chance!
    * Defenders of the Earth ~ Would to see an updated version of these characters!

All of those but Thundercats to my knowledge are owned by Hasbro. COPS and MASK are Hasbro (see GIJoe 25th Matt Tracker figure for latest trademarking) and Defenders of the Earth is a galloob property, galloob was bought out by Hasbro.

Not to high jack, but I'd love to see Hasbro do a Visionaries line with the newest GIJoe styling. I think after MOTUC, I am done with Mattel for any toys that I would by for myself unless they happened to produce something that blows my mind.
    Moderately Geeky: The Podcast
    Available on Podbead, iTunes, and Stitcher smart radio.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    If it was a perfect world, and Digital River knew how to actually do something correctly, I would love to see a 6 character subscription from Judge Dredd. I want a Dredd figure done in the same style as DCU. They could easily do Dredd, Anderson, Death, Orlock, and then whatever other two characters they wanted. I would also love it if they make Dredd's bike a subscription exclusive.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Snappy Threader
    Blackstar
    Bravestarr
    Thundercats

All in MOTUC scale.

Also, MOTUC scale Superman and Clark Kent (like in the preview comic) heck even throw in camera man Josh for a three pack.