Thread: My 200x must go! All offers will be considered!

Heroic Podcaster

My 200x must go! All offers will be considered!

I have tried in the past to sell my 200X collection with mixed results. So I'm trying again and hoping that taking offers instead of listing prices will help. Also, I'd be happy to open these if you want to save shipping. These are all currently MOC. There are no paint variants (no green Trap Jaw or gold Ram Man for example) but I have no idea if any of them have small variations. I only collected the most standard, iconic figures - no Smash Blade or Disco Ball figures. I will try to list which ones came on green cards. If it is not listed, than its a red card. No beasts, no vehicles.

Beast Man (SOLD)
    Buzz Off (SOLD)
    Evil Lyn (SOLD)
    Fisto (green) (SOLD)
    General (Rattlor) (green) (SOLD)
    He-Man (SOLD)
    King Hiss (green) (SOLD)
    Kobra Khan (green) (SOLD)
    Man-At-Arms (SOLD)
    Man-E-Faces (SOLD)
    Mekaneck (SOLD)
    Mer Man (SOLD)
    Orko (SOLD)
    Prince Adam (SOLD)
    Ram Man (SOLD)
    Roboto (SOLD)
    Skeletor (SOLD)
    Stratos (SOLD)
    Sy-Klone (SOLD)

Trap Jaw (pending)
    Tri-Klops (SOLD)
    Two Bad (SOLD)
    Whiplash (SOLD)
    Zodak (green) (SOLD)

I'm pretty sure that's it but if I find anymore I will post them. I will listen to ALL offers on the lot, a group, singles, MOC, loose, whatever! They really need to go so take advantage of my urgency! At least I know they'll be going to other Orgers! Let me put it this way - if they do not sell this time, I'm donating the entire set to Goodwill.

I'd prefer to ship within the US but, again, I will listen to ALL offers!
    Last edited by SunDevil; January 23, 2013 at 02:08pm.
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Maybe not a great time to sell, everyone is spent out following the holidays. I'm interested in Rattlor, Zodak, and Roboto -- but not right now.

If you wait a few months, Dr. Kain will probably be rebuilding his collection
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    Maybe not a great time to sell, everyone is spent out following the holidays. I'm interested in Rattlor, Zodak, and Roboto -- but not right now.

If you wait a few months, Dr. Kain will probably be rebuilding his collection

Well, SunDevil does sound eager for them to be gone! I'm interested in a few -- dropped ya a PM Sundevil!

Heroic Podcaster
    You are most likely right Phil, thanks for the consideration. But like Mysterio said, I've tried before to sell this collection (never liked 200X, just trying to be a completionist!) so now they absolutely have to go. Need more room for Classics and my packaged vintage stuff - which is the MOTU I really like.

I don't mind losing money on them - I know they are going to good homes and Orgers that really like 200X will appreciate them.

I did really like the 200X Zodak and some original characters like Evilseed and Calix. With the excellent MOTUC Zodak, I'm good there. Fingers crossed for the others. The lack of articulation and the "crotch-out" McFarlane-esque poses just ruined these 200X for me. I don't consider them hyper-anime, I consider them hyper-Spawn figures.

PMs returned and list updated with potential sales! Thanks to everyone who has looked!

- - - Updated - - -

Mysterio! Clear out your inbox or I can't send you any more PMs!
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Heroic Podcaster
    Six gone. I'll entertain offers for another few days then I have an idea about where the rest are going.

Sent a PM about MEF, Stratos, and Whiplash.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Heroic Podcaster
    PMs returned and list updated! The rest of the collection has been spoken for! Thanks for all your interest and enjoy your new 200X MOTU!

- - - Updated - - -

Mysterio, clear out your inbox! Again!

Thanks for the great transaction!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!