Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charge on credit card: Need to cross reference

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Checked my account....one pending from CHKCARDDRI*MATTYCOLLECORDERFICOMMNUS for $34.90.

mines right. 34.90 as well.

mine is pending at $39.10! This better be a mistake! For one figure.....wow.

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    This month I have two charges:

DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR $34.90 PROCESSING

DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR ORDERFIND.COMMN $25.00 Merchandise

I had them change which credit card I used for my 2013 sub and I have a feeling this is the sub charge which I had already previously paid I thought back in July...

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    MattyCollector started charging me tax last year and I'm in Ohio. No other website, Amazon included, charges me sales tax. Not only that but they charge sales tax on the total price after shipping. I'm pretty sure they shouldn't be doing that. I am going to contact them about that this year once I figure out how much they have overcharged me.
    Zodach, please make a post about that once you figure that out. I'm in Ohio too and I've been thinking the same thing about the tax. Things just don't add up.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Here is mine...DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR $36.46. What is the deal with different prices everyone is getting?
    Masters of the Universe Classics, Ghosterbusters, and Voltron collector...any one have a storage unit(s) I can use? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Jeremy View Post
    Zodach, please make a post about that once you figure that out. I'm in Ohio too and I've been thinking the same thing about the tax. Things just don't add up.
    Also here in Ohio and my wife and myself both think the taxes are being added incorrectly as well. No one does anything like Matty that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    This month I have two charges:

DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR $34.90 PROCESSING

DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR ORDERFIND.COMMN $25.00 Merchandise

I had them change which credit card I used for my 2013 sub and I have a feeling this is the sub charge which I had already previously paid I thought back in July...
    Well I went in the My Subscriptions section and clicked on 'view orders for this subscription' and I have an order for $59.90 My sub is shipping to a US address, so I have a feeling I'll have the same charges as you (and I have not changed my credit card or a single thing with my sub!)

Not a good start to my first time as a subscriber Mattel!
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.