Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New price of MOTUC $27!!!! Is this the death of the line?

Ram Man is in the standard figure size packaging so shipping will cost the same as a standard $25/$27 figure.
    10 figures I still need: 10/Peekablue, 9/Sssqueeze, 8/Lizard Man, 7/Hunga the Harpy, 6/Gwildor, 5/Filmation Clawful, 4/Mermista, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

I could have sword I read that Ram-Man is an oversize figure, and will cost $35. I think someone has a thread here, but I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I could have sword I read that Ram-Man is an oversize figure, and will cost $35. I think someone has a thread here, but I can't find it.
    This is true. He's at least $30....but with the increase in pricing it might very well be $35.

At $27 + $ 10 shipping, I'm pretty much done. I'll fork up what I have to for Ram Man and finito.

Not necessarily true. He likely weighs much more than a standard MOTUC which also factors into shipping costs.

I sincerely hope you're right but I fully expect to get nailed with high shipping on him next month. And high shipping make Hulk smash!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Ram Man is in the standard figure size packaging so shipping will cost the same as a standard $25/$27 figure.
    Ram Man is actually in the slightly oversized packaging used for Orko & Queen Marlena.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

I bet shipping will be 22 for Ram-Man as he is oversized and shipping for Jitsu+Ram-Man will be 30

I also see a lot of cancellations if nobody oficially adresses the shipping issue.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    My point is: we won't really know for sure until Feb 10 when our cards get actually charged for the total amount. What you say is merely your guess, not an information that has been officially published so that subscribers and customers may know beforehand how much exactly they are going to be charged.

Panthor and Battle Cat have the same figure price ($35) and are essentially the same size and weight, and yet they charge double for shipping Battle Cat than what they charge for shipping Panthor. Griffin has the same price ($35) but a somewhat bigger packaging because of the wings, and they do charge significantly more to ship it than to ship a Panthor, but still significantly less than to ship a Battle Cat (the relative ratio appears to be 2:3:4 for Panthor:Griffin:BattleCat shipping rates; last year it was $9.95/$15.55/$22.10 respectively for international shipments, and now it's been doubled to $21.70/$30.15/$38.25).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

With the exchange rate, I'm actually still saving money by buying a standard figure from Matty. I think with the $37, it works out at a little over £23. Prices on the secondary market (mainly eBay) are usually quite a bit higher than that, even if I buy them from a seller in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    Ram Man is actually in the slightly oversized packaging used for Orko & Queen Marlena.
    Ah, than I stand corrected Though when Orko/Adam and Marlena/Cringer shipping, I'm sure I was charged the same as a standard figure in shipping, so when Ram Man is released there is no excuse to charge folks more! and as for his weight, yep he will way more than a standard figure, but not enough surely to push postage cost up!
    10 figures I still need: 10/Peekablue, 9/Sssqueeze, 8/Lizard Man, 7/Hunga the Harpy, 6/Gwildor, 5/Filmation Clawful, 4/Mermista, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Shipping prices are killer. They increase 50%-100% for international costumers.

As predicted:

Quote Originally Posted by Toy Guru
    Sorry, but I this forum is for brand and product questions. I can't address CS issues on shipping as I just don't have access to this info and everyone's specific issues that affect shipping like where you live and what method you used.
    I really hate to be a negative nancy but I find it completely and utterly frustrating that we are left holding the bag with a completely inept company like DR who can't even answer any single question without giving 10 conflicting answers to 10 different people while TG just washes his hands of it. Not even a: "Hey, it's not my area of expertise, but I'll ask around."

Just so unbelievably aggravating.
    Last edited by Balthus Dire; January 16, 2013 at 01:12am.

What do you expect? Theyse aren't toy fans, they are business men, and they like MONEY, but who doesn't. Who cares about problems we have, as long as they get their green goodness everything is O.K in their minds. I have asked countless times why my items arrive with a Sweden sticker on it and neither Matty OR DR will give me an answer. Really kicking myself in the nuts for collecting this line now, as awesome as they are dealing with MC and DR is really not worth it.

Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru

Sorry, but I this forum is for brand and product questions. I can't address CS issues on shipping as I just don't have access to this info and everyone's specific issues that affect shipping like where you live and what method you used.
    Next figure by ToyGuru: Mighty Pontius Pilate.