Thread: FS: 30th Anniversary MOTU Wacky Wobbler Set $40 FREE US SHIPPING :1 box slight damage

Hybrid View

FS: 30th Anniversary MOTU Wacky Wobbler Set $40 FREE US SHIPPING :1 box slight damage

As the title says I have a complete set of 4 Wacky Wobblers from the 30th Anniversary MOTU Release (He-Man, Orko, Beast Man, Skeletor)

The Skeletor box is is slightly damaged, but this is a steal compared to any other offer on the net since shipping is included in the price

The Wobbler itself is fine, its just the box got damaged in the shipping container

IMG_1675.jpg
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I'll take them if you still have them.Please pm me your contact info. if there still available for payment.
    Thanks!
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Just pm'd you

SET IS SOLD!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback