Thread: Toy Man Toy Show in St. Louis this weekend?

Heroic Podcaster

Toy Man Toy Show in St. Louis this weekend?

I might not make this one but was wondering if any other Orger might? Icer? Pixel Dan?

If I don't get to go and meet you guys, I'd love to hear what MOTU was there?

I will be at the March 10th show for sure.
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    I won't make this one. I'll be out of town. Hopefully the next one!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Heroic Podcaster
    Dan, you have to let me be a total fanboy and steal 5 minutes of your time at the March show. Just long enough to shake your hand and thank you for all the MOTUC work you do!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone make this? I'm dying to know if I missed any MOTU deals!
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Heroic Podcaster
    Pixel Dan? Icer? Anyone going tomorrow? I'll be there - pale bald guy in a He-Man/BattleCat t-shirt! I'll be near that elevated corner booth (the one that's usually all Star Wars) at 9am if anyone wants to say hi! I need to shake both your hands - Dan for the videos and Icer for the recent metal MOTU mini support!

Hope to see you guys (and more!) there!

I 'm skipping this Toyman. Saving my money for the upcoming St.Louis Comic Con.R u going to it later this month?
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

I missed out on this one as I was out of town on vacation. Maybe the next one!

Heroic Podcaster
    Next ToyMan is May 19th - anyone going? I should be able to make it. MOTU pickings were pretty slim last time but I did pick up a set of Thunder Punch He-Man caps MOC and one of those promotional Man-E-Faces cardstick gun giveaways unpunched.

I'm hoping for some actual MOC MOTU this time!!!

I'm planning to be there as of right now.

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    I'm planning to be there as of right now.
    Cool! I hate to stalk you but I still owe you a handshake for all the great videos! Would it be too much trouble to meet for just 5 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Cool! I hate to stalk you but I still owe you a handshake for all the great videos! Would it be too much trouble to meet for just 5 minutes?
    Of course not, man! Always happy to meet fellow toy geeks.

We'll be there for sure!I'm going to stalk Sundevil in case some of those cool Panrico (hope I spelled that right?)figures fall out of his pockets!Or some of those mini colored plastic MOTU figures do!Come on man share the wealth with other unfortunate MOTU fans!Hope to c you guys there!
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

I'll actually have a table at this Sunday's Toy Man show! Trying to clear out some stuff from my personal collection. I'll also have "Comparison Time" T-Shirts for sale.

Hope to see you guys there!