Thread: Tron Monster Speaker Dock for Trade or Sale

Hybrid View

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar

Tron Monster Speaker Dock for Trade or Sale

I have a Tron Monster Speaker Dock for Trade or Sale. Unit is in perfect working condition and looks brand new!

I still have the packaging and all the items that came with the unit.

Looking to get rid of it because I no longer have an Iphone. Unit can still work with any auxillary input, but it defintely looks cooler and has the dock for Apple products.

Let me know if you are interested in trading some MOTU items for it or purchasing it.

I can provide pictures if needed.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

How much or what are you looking to trade?

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    $150 or best offer

Also would be willing to trade for some sort of deal with the figures I need below. Also interested in Vintage MOTU and POP items.

MOTUC figures: Teela, Scareglow, First issue King Randor, The Goddess, Battle Armor He-Man, Battle Cat, Battle Stands, Moss Man with Flocked Ears, Orko & Adam Color Change, Mo-Larr & Skeletor, King Grayskull V2, Palace Guards 2pk, Weapons Pak, Weapons Pak 2, Faceless One, Zodac vs Green Lantern, She-Ra vs Supergirl, Bubble Power She-Ra, Wind Raider, Fearless Photog, Draego-Man, Mighty Spector, Snake Mountain Stands, Vykron, Sir Laser Lot, Cy-Chop, Great Unrest Weapons Pak, Castle Grayskull Man, Temple Darkness Sorceress, Granamyr, Netossa.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!