Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Subscription E-Mail, My sub page actually works....

New Subscription E-Mail, My sub page actually works....

Make sure you get all your e-mail from Matty Collector! Add matty@email.mattycollector.com and customerservice@mattel.com to your address book.

Click here if you can't see the graphics in this e-mail.

Dear Subscriber,

There's a ton going on and it's only the beginning of January! We've got a lot of important updates for you, including a change to our January lineup, so please read on…

January 15th Monthly Sale

The full allotment of Ram Man won't arrive in time for all subscribers to get theirs so we're moving him to our February 15th sale and switching up our Early Access items. Here's the new lineup for Tuesday, January 15th at 9 a.m. PT (12 noon ET):

MOTUC: Netossa™ (monthly figure, included with Club Eternia« subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Horde Prime™ (remaining Customer Service stock - not included with Club Eternia« subscriptions; eligible for Early Access)
    MOTUC: Griffin™ (remaining Customer Service stock - not included with Club Eternia« subscriptions; eligible for Early Access)
    DCU: Saint Walker (monthly figure, included with Club Infinite Earths subscriptions)
    Watchmen: Rorschach (bi-monthly figure, included with Club Black Freighter subscriptions)

Early Access

The Early Access period for subscribers is Monday, January 14th at 8am PT through Tuesday, January 15th at 8am PT. For January, the figures are Horde Prime™ and Griffin™. Please remember that neither of these figures are included with 2013 Club Eternia« subscriptions and if they sell out during Early Access they will NOT be available to the general public on January 15th. With most coming from leftover Customer Service stock, quantities are limited and this is likely to be “last call” for these figures (they're not reissues - they're first run and won't have the burst on the package). And finally, just a reminder that Early Access products are completely separate from subscriptions so shipping can't be combined.

Here's the link to the login page, which will live in the new Subscriptions portal (no special code is needed - just log in with the email/password you entered when you signed up for your subscription):
    Login Page

My Subscriptions

Along with the new Subscriptions portal (the home of Early Access), we've also launched the new My Subscriptions account management section. This will be the place to take care of everything related to your subscription accounts, including changing/updating credit card information, shipping addresses, and email addresses, and even combining or separating shipments. This is the only place at MattyCollector.com to change your subscription information. Any changes made in the My Account section only affect purchases made in the Shop, not your subscriptions. Click here to check it out:
    Login Page

Please note your subscriptions will be available to update until after January 10th. Because the January subscription orders will ship on January 10th, we need to hold the ability to change your information until after orders begin shipping to ensure there are no hiccups. After January 10th, you can update your subscription information for February shipments and beyond. One thing of note... updates to your subscription payment or shipping information may take 1-2 minutes to apply to your subscription. After you've saved your change(s), you may need to refresh the “My Subscriptions” page after the short 1-2 minute wait in order to allow the page to reflect the updates to your subscription.

Release Schedule Coming Soon

So about those lineup changes… longtime customers know it's common for a release lineup to change shortly before a sale. Even though our toys go into production many months before they go on sale, they're custom figures produced in relatively small quantities and we can't always predict their exact arrival date. This is due to a number of things, most often a shipment not arriving in time, but sometimes it's a materials shortage, a shipping strike, a natural disaster, or even an international holiday. Because of this, we've hesitated to announce release dates much ahead of the on-sale date. Still, one of the biggest requests we get is for us to let you know what will be available and when. We totally get you wanting to know, so we're going to start publishing our planned release schedule with the caveat that the dates are subject to change at any time. Watch for it in the next month or so.

A Better Purchase Experience

As you can see, the entire team is working hard to improve your purchase experience here at MattyCollector.com, not just with new features but also a beefed-up website behind the scenes... we're proud to say not a single "white screen" was served up during our December sale and we plan to make that a permanent feature of sale days. You can also look forward to the launch of a "live chat" feature so if you've got questions during a purchase you can instantly speak with one of our Customer Service representatives.

Finally, thanks to you, 2012 ended up our best year to date and we're looking forward to an even better, even bigger, even MORE of everything 2013!

–Matty

Looks as if they finally got it all working, at least for now, Early access will be on the 14th.

This is the sub home page, which I got after I logged out and clicked the Matty subscription logo.
    Matty Sub main page
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; January 10, 2013 at 03:50pm.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Color me surprised...
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

I'm not sure how well it works, because when I log into it, it's only showing the 2 subscriptions I bought together, and not the third one that I purchased.....

Evil Apologist of Mattel« Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    I'm not sure how well it works, because when I log into it, it's only showing the 2 subscriptions I bought together, and not the third one that I purchased.....
    I'm not seeing my subs at all. Maybe it's not completely updated yet. I slacked til one of the very last days to order, like always....procrastinate-or!
    -=ĄEvilC°untMarz°Ą=-
    BL┼ăK FLěW╦RŐ!!!!

Yeah, I bought my third one on one of the last days....hopefully that is the case for both of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I'm not seeing my subs at all. Maybe it's not completely updated yet. I slacked til one of the very last days to order, like always....procrastinate-or!

Holy cow! It's working! I'm pleasantly surprised.

I bought on on 8/1, and it shows nothing about January's figures....but it says renewal 2/5/13 for my sub....so hopefully I will see something in the next day or so about Netossa.

Also Early Access starts 1/14 at 8am through the 15th at 8am
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Looks like it's working for me. Just logged in. I can see both of my sbscriptions. Cool! I hope this works out for everyone!

Another thing I find interesting about the e-mail....they are going to start publishing their planned releases? Does that mean the whole year's worth of figures? Wow.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Cool thus far. I'm glad to see a nicer way to change shipping and payment info. That beats calling in and hoping for the best.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Not seeing my subs either. I had to call a couple of months ago and have them change my credit card information for my subs. Should I be worried? I have yet to get a pre-authorization too for my January figures.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Pray it actually works. Time (and posts) will tell.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Evil Apologist of Mattel« Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    Not seeing my subs either. I had to call a couple of months ago and have them change my credit card information for my subs. Should I be worried? I have yet to get a pre-authorization too for my January figures.
    I have the exact same situation here. I got the email "Your 2013 subscription" just after Christmas but I haven't gotten anything after that.

I wouldn't worry though. Not everything happens at once for everyone. I'll worry when I get an "URGENT:" email because then I'll have to call them again.
    -=ĄEvilC°untMarz°Ą=-
    BL┼ăK FLěW╦RŐ!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    Looks like it's working for me. Just logged in. I can see both of my sbscriptions. Cool! I hope this works out for everyone!

Another thing I find interesting about the e-mail....they are going to start publishing their planned releases? Does that mean the whole year's worth of figures? Wow.
    I hope you're right about this, the whole years worth thing, but I actually read it like they were going to publish a list of the figures that are announced to date. But the sentence is kind of ambiguous and I guess it could go either way. Maybe TG can clarify this...
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Works for me....and good thing I logged in! They still had my credit card that expired, even though I had updated it. Same number but new expiration date. Changed it and double checked and now all is good. I woulda been pretty upset if I missed out on anyone! Funny thing is there is already the authorization on my statement for Netossa so it wasn't denied.....guess they used the right card for her .

My sub is showing up, but it doesn't appear that there's an option to change shipping methods.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

Super. I have a motu and a DC sub. Neither are showing. But why would I get the email if I have no subs?!!??

i ordered real late in the day too, as i was in limbo for a while; you're right it's probably just updating across the board ... or maybe captain miro has struck again!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post

yeah it's neat huh?! ... seems to work pretty well so changing details and checking for updates should be real simple now ...

i hope your theory is right! ... do you think TG means advanced sneak-peaks for subscribers like what we saw last year? ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

When are the early access emails or news about the new my sub page with the early access link supposed to go out to subscribers?
    As on facebook today it says on there recent post to go check your email now... nadda here yet. Has anyone gotten a early access email yet? I have not gotten ANY emails yet, but I am not sure if its because this is my first year as a subscriber and I wont be able to have early access till febuary or not...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I bought on on 8/1, and it shows nothing about January's figures....but it says renewal 2/5/13 for my sub....so hopefully I will see something in the next day or so about Netossa.

Also Early Access starts 1/14 at 8am through the 15th at 8am
    February is the renewal of the sub... January figure(s) are fulfillment from the 8/1 order you placed. You can click the "Details" link to see more information, including eventually drilling in to your original order. Honestly, as with most years (and to be expected with the way the initial order setup is done) no really user-friendly order information is available until the first renewal occurs in February. January is usually a deciphering of the original order from the summer.

I got the email, the link worked for me. Very cool!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

This is hilarious!!!

Honestly TG? Are you kidding me? This is what you worked on for how long now? Two years almost?

What is this good for if you have only one subscription?

I can't split my subscription or separate them as advertised. Maybe people who have a Club Eternia one and a Club Infinite Earth one can combine or separte them, but is this separation good for if you can't split the sub figures into single shipments.

It is totally useless for international fans!!!

If I can combine all the stuff, why can't I separate all the stuff?

It may be due to the fact that this month, we only have one MOTUC sub figure, BUT I want to separate all my MOTUC sub figures into single shipments.

If I can't split Jitsu and Ram-Man into two shipments next month, I'll be furious. Really, I can't see the button for that yet!!!

Why is it so hard?

But best is that I tried to delete old addresses and cc from my profile and the system won't let me. I can delete some, but not all I want. Of course I have to have a default address and cc, but that's not what I mean. Old cc and old addresses pop up randomly. I just deleted one, left the cc page, go back and it's back again! What's more, another one popped up, which the previous page did not even show. I deelted that in 2009!!!

They promise heaven and it got worse than hell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    When are the early access emails or news about the new my sub page with the early access link supposed to go out to subscribers?
    As on facebook today it says on there recent post to go check your email now... nadda here yet. Has anyone gotten a early access email yet? I have not gotten ANY emails yet, but I am not sure if its because this is my first year as a subscriber and I wont be able to have early access till febuary or not...
    I got the email to my AOL account... Check your spam folders.

I am able to log into the early access/my subscription area, but my subscription does not yet appear. The email says not to expect all the subs to be visible until after the Jan 2013 shipments process. This is supposedly to prevent Jan processing errors.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Quote Originally Posted by Xetheus View Post
    This is hilarious!!!

Honestly TG? Are you kidding me? This is what you worked on for how long now? Two years almost?

What is this good for if you have only one subscription?

I can't split my subscription or separate them as advertised. Maybe people who have a Club Eternia one and a Club Infinite Earth one can combine or separte them, but is this separation good for if you can't split the sub figures into single shipments.

It is totally useless for international fans!!!

If I can combine all the stuff, why can't I separate all the stuff?

It may be due to the fact that this month, we only have one MOTUC sub figure, BUT I want to separate all my MOTUC sub figures into single shipments.

If I can't split Jitsu and Ram-Man into two shipments next month, I'll be furious. Really, I can't see the button for that yet!!!

Why is it so hard?

But best is that I tried to delete old addresses and cc from my profile and the system won't let me. I can delete some, but not all I want. Of course I have to have a default address and cc, but that's not what I mean. Old cc and old addresses pop up randomly. I just deleted one, left the cc page, go back and it's back again! What's more, another one popped up, which the previous page did not even show. I deelted that in 2009!!!

They promise heaven and it got worse than hell!!!
    I don't think they ever said you can split your ITEMS, just your subs. If a sub has 3 figures, that counts as one sub still. If you have two subs, you should be able to split the subs.

Then what is splitting good for?

Please enlighten me.

Only combining would help, splitting not a bit, cos in months with more than one standard figure, shipping and custom charges will sky rock.

I cannot understand what is so hard about it. It makes me so angry. We waited so long for this and they can combine everything but not split items of the same order?

They can't see oh this guy has one sub which contains two figures this month but wants to have them shipped separatly, okay, I take two boxes then?

So this is rocket science or what?

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Mine works! I see my subscription! Woot!

As a bonus, they also successfully changed my credit card on the sub. I had called about that a few weeks back.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com