Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Subscription E-Mail, My sub page actually works....

None of my 3 subs are showing up either. Sigh.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Am I looking in the right place? Is the My Subscriptions Page not with the My Profile, My Credit Cards, and My Address box?

Because if it is supposed to be there, I DON'T HAVE IT YET!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Did you see the links? They take you right to it.

Or are your subs just not showing up?
    No, there is nothing called My Subscriptions page in the box with the other "My" stuff.

EDIT: I found it, but... it won't let me check my address or anything for that matter.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; January 11, 2013 at 12:22am.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

the login page is recognizing my email address as invalid when im using the same one i received the new update email from.
    any1 else not able to login? guess i have to spend some time on the phone tomorrow great
    Last edited by manic mailman; January 11, 2013 at 01:36am.

Yeah, I am in as well and it shows....nothing. And since it shows nothing I can change...nothing. But then that is OK since I really did expect...Nothing.

Heroic Warrior
    OUT of curiosity... has anyone who is NOT a subscriber clicked that link and entered his E-mail?

I'm just curious if actually having ACCESS to that page is cause for hope that it'll work... or if everyone can see what I see right now?

On the PLUS side 'my orders' actually DOES show 2013 sub... I couldn't find any records in my e-mail... so I know the order was placed correctly all those months ago...

Quote Originally Posted by manic mailman View Post
    the login page is recognizing my email address as invalid when im using the same one i received the new update email from.
    any1 else not able to login? guess i have to spend some time on the phone tomorrow great
    It did that to me...but I just cleared it out and typed it in and it worked...I have no clue...

So if there going to be a link on the website (mattycollector) or do I need to bookmark the login page..??? It tells me I am not at the mattycollector website...

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    It did that to me...but I just cleared it out and typed it in and it worked...I have no clue...

So if there going to be a link on the website (mattycollector) or do I need to bookmark the login page..??? It tells me I am not at the mattycollector website...
    I found a link to it by logging in to my orders on the matty page, then clicking back to main help page......but your way seems easier

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    My Subs haven't shown yet either... 1 MOTUC/1 Watchmen. I joined in really late, though.

I logged in and can see my subscriptions there just fine. When I tried out the option to combine shipping, it said that orders with the same shipping address and billing info automatically get combined. It looks like I can still go in and manually change it. However, my bank activity shows two charges from Matty this month instead of one. It looks like only Netossa was charged, as it should be, so hopefully there won't be any confusion with Ram Man's delay.

Even though there aren't any figures from this month's Early Access that I'm interested in (Well...Maybe the Griffin), I'll try that out anyway just to see how it works!

Damn........ Where is the option for changing Shipping Methods ?

I dont want to spend $40.00 shipping for 3 Nettossas !!
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, Filmation Teela, or Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Calix or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !

I haven't seen an option to change the shipping method yet (I'm still a little scared to fiddle around too much with the settings, heheh!)...But underneath the Club Eternia sub description you should see two links; One for "Details" and another for "Change Combined Shipping Option". In the Details page, you can change your Payment Method and your Shipping Address. You can also click on a link below to "View Orders for This Subscription".

If you click on Change Combined Shipping Option, you'll get a pop-up screen that reads:

All subscriptions with the same billing address, payment method, shipping address, and shipping method will automatically ship together. If you have multiple subscriptions you want to ship together and they’re already set up with the same shipping method and payment information, do nothing and they’ll all go to the same address.

If you have multiple subscriptions with different address/account information that you WANT to ship together: First, you’ll need to make sure each subscription has the same shipping and payment information. Go back to the My Subscriptions landing page and change the shipping and payment information on the subscriptions you want to combine so they’re all the same. Once they match, from the My Subscriptions landing page, click the “Change Combined Shipping Option” for the subscription you want to combine and you’ll be returned to this screen. Continue by selecting “Combine with other subscriptions” below.

If you DO NOT want your subscriptions to ship together: Subscriptions with different shipping and payment information will automatically ship separately. To separate shipments that are currently combined, first go to the My Subscriptions landing page. Choose the subscription you want to separate by clicking “Change Combined Shipping Option” and you’ll be returned to this screen. Continue by selecting “Never combine with other subscriptions” below. Please note that once a subscription is separated, it CANNOT be combined at a later date.

What would you like to do?
    Then you get two options: "Never automatically combined with other renewals" or "Combine with other subscriptions".

I hope this helps!

Great, now my sub disappeared. And on the order history page my subscription shows this message:

Server Error

Error:

We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number: CAT_000016

Gorgeous Mattel and DR: you are the best!

At least my address information is correct now, but I am sure if you hit delete, it doesn't really get deleted. Still I cannot delete one of my expired cc. Just eddt it or set it as default. Awesome Mattel.

Honestly, can you do any better? You are geniuses!!!

Where is the facepalm He-Man?

WHY ON EARTH CAN'T I SPLIT MY SHIPMENTS????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????

The sub pages said that you couldn't start combining shipping until February when the sub renews....
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I have 4 subs and none of them are showing on the page yet and this morning I found the following email in my Inbox:

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX,

We are unable to complete the creation of your 2013 subscription order due to an authorization failure from your bank when attempting to charge the credit card used to place your order. For this reason, your subscription(s) order has not been activated and we cannot ship you the initial figure in the 2013 subscription(s) shown below.

To ensure you don’t miss a single figure in 2013, we’ve provided directions below for how stay enrolled in the subscriptions shown.

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Reason for Cancellation
    Y3185S Club Eterni 4

Your Order Information

Order Number: XXXXXXXXXX
    Order Date: August 4, 2012

Directions for staying enrolled in your 2013 subscription(s):

Simply click the link(s) below that correspond to the subscription(s) that need to be completed. Clicking the link(s) will add the initial figure for the designated subscription to your shopping cart, but be sure to increase the quantity so that it corresponds to the quantity you originally ordered. Then, you will need to check out using the billing and shipping details that you would like used for your 2013 subscription(s).

Club Eternia
    Club Infinite Earths
    Club Black Freighter

NOTE: All orders must be placed by 11:59pm PT on January 27th, 2013.

If you are receiving this email and did not purchase a subscription, please ignore the directions above.

If you have questions or need help with something else, just give us a call at 877-GO-MATTY or email us at MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com.

Thanks for being a MattyCollector.com customer!

Customer Service

P.S. This email was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming mail so please don't reply to it. If you need help, contact us at the email address or phone number above. Thanks!

I checked my order history and found my original order. For whatever reason all of my payment options were deleted except 2 cards. I clicked on the link provided and followed the instructions and re-entered my card I have been using for the last year. After the transaction was complete I received the following disclaimer:

Subscription Auto-Renewal

By checking the box and providing your credit or debit card billing information, you agree that your product subscription will automatically renew for successive renewal terms, and you expressly authorize and permit Digital River, Inc. (“DR”) to bill each product subscription renewal fee to the credit or debit card you have provided, until the end of the subscription life on 12/31/2012.

If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not check the box, provide your credit or debit card information, or complete this sale.

Notice the subscription life date? Can these people at DR get ANYTHING right?

UPDATE:

Well after jumping through their hoops this morning my subs are now showing up on the page.
    Last edited by jerec350; January 11, 2013 at 10:57am.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Heroic Warrior
    I got that same message... the difference is, I DID change my CC sometime last week. So I didn't think too much about it.

I just updated it as they wanted, and got a 'order confirmation' minutes later.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I still don't have anything showing up on the page.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I still have no subs showing up either, but have all 3. I guess TG only said it would be out, not working for everyone.

J

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    I haven't seen an option to change the shipping method yet (I'm still a little scared to fiddle around too much with the settings, heheh!)...But underneath the Club Eternia sub description you should see two links; One for "Details" and another for "Change Combined Shipping Option". In the Details page, you can change your Payment Method and your Shipping Address. You can also click on a link below to "View Orders for This Subscription".

If you click on Change Combined Shipping Option, you'll get a pop-up screen that reads:

Then you get two options: "Never automatically combined with other renewals" or "Combine with other subscriptions".

I hope this helps!
    So I did all of this. of the two options, "never automatically combine" is selected by default. When I click on "Combine with other subscriptions" I am told this:

We’re sorry, we can’t find a subscription to combine. You may need to update the shipping address/account information so it matches your other subscription(s) or you previously selected “never combine with other shipments,” which can’t be undone.

is this just something that is not enabled yet and will be fixed for February? I know I never selected an option to never combine subscriptions at any point when I signed up, and part of the reason I got the 2nd sub was so that I could save a bit getting them shipped together.

I received 2 separate order confirmations today and it appears that both Subs shipped separately, with 2 full shopping charges.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

I got the URGENT email this morning... Followed the instructions and the order went through beautifully... I just checked and now my subscription appears in the My Subscription section.

If you don't see yours, just wait... They appear AFTER your January orders have been processed.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Heroic Warrior
    i hope everyone is able to get their account squared away.

Well, I thought I would check again this morning and see if anything came up but nothing. Even though I have the e-mail confirmation that my subs have already shipped I still cannot see them.

I do have to agree with others though. It took a year to do that??? And god knows how long to design the old one that did not work. That is basic e-commerce design that any number of web design programs can make.

It's not a big deal for me as I have intention of changing shipping or credit card this year but others are not so lucky to be able to avoid this.

No issues with mine. I got my shipping notice for Netossa.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    I got the URGENT email this morning... Followed the instructions and the order went through beautifully... I just checked and now my subscription appears in the My Subscription section.

If you don't see yours, just wait... They appear AFTER your January orders have been processed.
    This is what I did too. Still haven't gotten a shipping notice email but it has only been about 5 hours
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    So I did all of this. of the two options, "never automatically combine" is selected by default. When I click on "Combine with other subscriptions" I am told this:

We’re sorry, we can’t find a subscription to combine. You may need to update the shipping address/account information so it matches your other subscription(s) or you previously selected “never combine with other shipments,” which can’t be undone.

is this just something that is not enabled yet and will be fixed for February? I know I never selected an option to never combine subscriptions at any point when I signed up, and part of the reason I got the 2nd sub was so that I could save a bit getting them shipped together.

I received 2 separate order confirmations today and it appears that both Subs shipped separately, with 2 full shopping charges.
    I noticed on mine that both subscription orders (each order with 2 subscriptions) are listed "grouped" already... the left-most column shows the two separate orders in separate cells/rows, then the other columns across the table span both rows, appearing as one "unified" cell of information in each column... same shipping address, credit card, renewal date, etc. This is actually what I would expect it to look like for combined subs (which won't ship together until next month...) and if you were to separate them, then each of those columns would have two cells/rows. It's their visual way of showing they are combined, I believe. Incidentally, yesterday I tried doing what you did and got the same message... that's when the light bulb clicked and I realized what the visual meant; it's not the most intuitive, but it makes sense when you think about it.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    The visual does suggest that they are combined. The 2 separate shipping invoices and charges, however does not.

Is it something that will not go into place until next month then? While I hate to pay full shipping on two orders this month...next month will really be a killer.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!