Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New Subscription E-Mail, My sub page actually works....

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    The visual does suggest that they are combined. The 2 separate shipping invoices and charges, however does not.

Is it something that will not go into place until next month then? While I hate to pay full shipping on two orders this month...next month will really be a killer.
    Yep, at this point, safe to assume they're doing what they did last year and not combining until month 2... I guess we'll know more when we get our shipping notice(s). Unless anyone who has already received their notice bought in separate orders and can shed some light on what they've received. I don't know if it makes me happy Ram-Man was pushed to next month or not, because this month's shipping charge seemed to be locked back at the time of initial order. Next month is going to be interesting (I have 4 MOTUC subs total coming... with likely 3 releases next month).

From what I've gathered if you ordered separately, they have to ship seperate this month. Next month you can combine.

I ordered my MOTUC & Watchmen seperate & thats how they are shipping. Fingers crossed for next month.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    DYLAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD! THE MOB IS GROWING!

i may have missed the answer to this question but....

is everyone else getting EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON when you click early access?

Snappy Threader
    Mine works, though I had to login, then hit the main page of the "subscriptions" part, then hit "my subscriptions" and login again, then they were there.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Mine works, though I had to login, then hit the main page of the "subscriptions" part, then hit "my subscriptions" and login again, then they were there.
    Same here... My subs are showing up now... I had the page saved, but still had to hit the 'My Subscriptions" and log in for the subs to show up.

Mine's working now too! Guess they shooed the gremlins away.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    What the hell?! I finally get the subscriptions page and it still has MY OLD ADDRESS in it. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO CHANGE THAT ***** BEFORE THEY GET IT RIGHT!!! If they shipped my subs to the wrong address for this month I am going to refuse Netossa and get my $35 back since they did not bother to combine shipping with my DC sub even though I ordered them both together.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I'm in utter shock right now. Yesterday I got the dreaded Digital River email stating that they were unable to create my 2013 subscription order due to a credit card authorization failure, so naturally I was dreading the call to customer service. To my surprise, the email gave me a link to a shopping cart page in which I was able to reenter my payment information thus reinstating my sub. A few minutes later my sub page was up and running and the order was in process, and today my Netossa figure was shipped. I know I probably shouldn't rejoice just yet, but it really does seem that they're finally getting their act together.
    Last edited by gummi; January 12, 2013 at 05:24am.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Anyone find on the "My Subscriptions" page where we can change the shipping "type"? I see the address and the payment, but no shipping method - DHS / International Post?

Quote Originally Posted by gummi View Post
    but it really does seem that they're finally getting their act together.
    Four years is not THAT long, is it?
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

My subs are still not showing up in the My sub account

Customer service told me to wait a day or two. So I will. But I'm
    A bit nervous about it.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

My subs are there, but the early access page requests an additional login [well done] and then there's no content

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by gummi View Post
    I'm in utter shock right now. Yesterday I got the dreaded Digital River email stating that they were unable to create my 2013 subscription order due to a credit card authorization failure, so naturally I was dreading the call to customer service. To my surprise, the email gave me a link to a shopping cart page in which I was able to reenter my payment information thus reinstating my sub. A few minutes later my sub page was up and running and the order was in process, and today my Netossa figure was shipped. I know I probably shouldn't rejoice just yet, but it really does seem that they're finally getting their act together.
    I had a similar positive experience.

It's still ridiculous it took a full year to fix and get back up after it was taken down, but I will say that so far it does seem to be working properly.

Wasn’t the My Sub page going to allow us to update our pre-order information for Grayskull too?

I was also expecting to be able to change the shipping method for my sub but I don’t see an option for that either.
    Last edited by Nephilim; January 12, 2013 at 08:15pm.

I placed 2 different sub orders. My first had 1 motuc, 1 dcie, and 1 watchmen. I picked UPS and all those did ship together. My second order was just 1 motuc. I screwed up it turns out on my 2nd order and pick snail mail.

but b/c My sub does not let me change ship methods, I will not be able to combine my subs into one shipment next month. God I hate DR. And why in the world can we not change our ship method with this My Sub crap?
    Last edited by fireball13z; January 12, 2013 at 10:57pm.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    but b/c My sub does not let me change ship methods, I will not be able to combine my subs into one shipment next month. God I hate DR. And why in the world can we not change our ship method with this My Sub crap?
    Yup, it's a BIG issue and the lovely outsourced center has NO clue on how to do it either. According to them it's "impossible" to change the shipping method once it's locked in.

PURE BS! You mean to tell me that for some thing gets billed month to month for an ENTIRE year NOTHING can be done and we're all just screwed? Or you, meaning they "choose" not to get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    Yup, it's a BIG issue and the lovely outsourced center has NO clue on how to do it either. According to them it's "impossible" to change the shipping method once it's locked in.

PURE BS! You mean to tell me that for some thing gets billed month to month for an ENTIRE year NOTHING can be done and we're all just screwed? Or you, meaning they "choose" not to get it done.
    They told me all last year it was impossible to change the shipping method and I complained all the way up the ladder (well, as far as I could.) But I thought that was supposed to change this year with the new system. This year I was extra careful and sure to choose UPS because of it.

Even though I used the same shipping address and USPS for both, my subs show up and are listed as not combined. When I tried to change them to combine, I got a message that says they are not combined and this can NEVER be changed.

I hoping the word never is used here in a loose sense meaning not until next month at the latest. As it stands my reward for buying two subs is the benefit of paying Mattel more money than day of shoppers will have to pay.

never.jpg
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    So much for this page making sure you get your items shipped to the correct address.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Even though I used the same shipping address and USPS for both, my subs show up and are listed as not combined. When I tried to change them to combine, I got a message that says they are not combined and this can NEVER be changed.

I hoping the word never is used here in a loose sense meaning not until next month at the latest. As it stands my reward for buying two subs is the benefit of paying Mattel more money than day of shoppers will have to pay.

never.jpg
    Those should be combined already... Note how the renewal date, address, billing info, etc., are combined in one cell instead of being separated. My guess is that folks who picked different ship methods, etc., probably shows those fields as separate cells with the same info repeated.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Whew. Got my situation all sorted out.

I had updated my payment info since I originally ordered the sub so I got an "URGENT" email from them on Friday. I kept getting "Payment Authorization Failure" on my new card that I wanted to use for some reason so I said **** it and used my original one which I didn't really want to use for this but whatevers. Now that I used my original card with updated info, it worked and my stuff FINALLY shows up in the "My Subscriptions" thingy. Just glad I didn't have to call them.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post

never.jpg
    you are lucky yours are combined, if the were not, each order would have its own renew date line.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Heroic Warrior doomseeker_harry's Avatar
    Early access page works but there are just no figures shown on it. Actually, there is kind of nothing to see

Are Griffin and H. Prime already sold out? Or what is going on?
    I am always interested in buying rare vintage Motu stuff. Feel free to send me a pm if you got something for sale.

I get the same thing under my subs page. My January figures shipped separately, I guess because I bought the subs on different days, but it seems they are combined already. However it does not say anywhere on the site that this would happen.

It says if you use the same payment method and shipping address your subs automatically ship together. What crazy BS. If it is not combined next month I will cancel them both.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by doomseeker_harry View Post
    Early access page works but there are just no figures shown on it. Actually, there is kind of nothing to see

Are Griffin and H. Prime already sold out? Or what is going on?
    The early access showed up under the my subscriptions page yesterday. Today is no longer early access so there is nothing there. You could have purchased them yesterday though.

Anyone else not seeing his/her subscription(s). Since January 10th, I get this information:

NOTE: Updates to your subscription payment or shipping information may take 1-2 minutes to apply to your subscription. After you have saved your change(s), you may need to refresh the "My Subscriptions" page after the short 1-2 minute wait in order to allow the page to reflect the updates to your subscription.

What shall I do?