Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Subscription E-Mail, My sub page actually works....

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    When are the early access emails or news about the new my sub page with the early access link supposed to go out to subscribers?
    As on facebook today it says on there recent post to go check your email now... nadda here yet. Has anyone gotten a early access email yet? I have not gotten ANY emails yet, but I am not sure if its because this is my first year as a subscriber and I wont be able to have early access till febuary or not...
    This is the E-Mail we are getting, in the first post....

Early Access starts the 14th at 8am through the 15th at 8am....the links are in the first post. It's all there.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I have the exact same situation here. I got the email "Your 2013 subscription" just after Christmas but I haven't gotten anything after that.

I wouldn't worry though. Not everything happens at once for everyone. I'll worry when I get an "URGENT:" email because then I'll have to call them again.
    I got that email after Christmas. Have you heard of anyone else getting their card pre-authorized for January? Little worried. I'm still trying to get my December figures from a credit card snafu.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    Another thing I find interesting about the e-mail....they are going to start publishing their planned releases? Does that mean the whole year's worth of figures? Wow.
    Wonder how they were able to get that one past legal. Weren't they the bugaboo poo-pooing this previously? But I agree, color me utterly shocked if in fact they do publish the remainder of 2013 before we see prototypes! Personally I'd love that. I don't need to see product in order to get excited about it, and since I've already purchased the sub it's not like I'd be inclined to cancel based on the reveals.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    OMG i have to update the credit cards expiration date! They were no updated like in the payment method page.

Just checked mine and nothing there. I've tried both IE and Mozilla, successfully logged in and no subscription is showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    I got the email to my AOL account... Check your spam folders.

I am able to log into the early access/my subscription area, but my subscription does not yet appear. The email says not to expect all the subs to be visible until after the Jan 2013 shipments process. This is supposedly to prevent Jan processing errors.
    ..did, still nadda there... do I need to contact them over it? Or with it fix itself on the 5th of feb when my sub starts/renews?

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Well I just got my email from them, but my sub still aint showing up?

Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    I got that email after Christmas. Have you heard of anyone else getting their card pre-authorized for January? Little worried. I'm still trying to get my December figures from a credit card snafu.
    I don't think anyone's mentioned being pre-authorized for January yet, have they? My December figures were pretty late too because I had a credit card issue. I wouldn't worry too much. Everytime I've called they took care of me no problems.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Well I just got my email from them, but my sub still aint showing up?

I don't think anyone's mentioned being pre-authorized for January yet, have they? My December figures were pretty late too because I had a credit card issue. I wouldn't worry too much. Everytime I've called they took care of me no problems.
    I haven't yet, nothing about Netossa at this time....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

So, did anyone notice where Mattel referred to these as "custom figures"? Just kind of funny.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Well, I can log in but after that, nothing. The email I received today mentioned going in after today (10 Jan) but strange that its Working for some and not other. Hold on, maybe it's not strange! This is DR and Matty!

The Early Access portal just says 'welcome to Matty's Early Access Portal' or similar. There's nothing there!

What I don't understand is: can I access this page from the mattycollector,com home page? I can't see a link there currently - I followed the link in the email!

Lastly - seriously? This is the outcome of the frustrating waiting? I'm no computer whizz kid or nothin' but it looks like anyone with a basic command could put something like this together.
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

I ordered 4 subscriptions and its not showing any of them.
    Last edited by jerec350; January 10, 2013 at 06:45pm.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Hero of Fabulous Secrets
    Yeahhhhhh, no subscriptions of mine in there. Whaaaaaap Whaaaaaaaap

Heroic Warrior
    Got the link... but my sub isn't showing on there yet :-/

REALLY glad Ram Man got delayed!!! If there's an issue and I only miss out on Netossa... I'll be content with that

I have 3 subs total (2 motuc and 1 watchmen) and it's not showing any of them. Would they just fire everyone that runs the site already and hire the BBTS crew to run it!! Problem solved.
    Make Filmation Clawful. Come on, he's like a totally different character!

Quote Originally Posted by Frightmare View Post
    I have 3 subs total (2 motuc and 1 watchmen) and it's not showing any of them. Would they just fire everyone that runs the site already and hire the BBTS crew to run it!! Problem solved.
    Exactly. Why not use big bad for their distributor. It would have to be cheaper than DRI. And they have PILE of LOOT. All problems solved.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

I'm not seeing my subs at all. Maybe it's not completely updated yet. I slacked til one of the very last days to order, like always....procrastinate-or!
    None of my subs are showing up either BUT...

I don't think anyone's mentioned being pre-authorized for January yet, have they?
    ...I did get pre-authorized. Both of my subs showed up in my CC account!!

I was a bit worried too cause my original order I placed for the subs isn't in my order history for some reason. When I search for the order though, it does show up.

This little tidbit in the email was interesting:

Please note your subscriptions will be available to update until after January 10th. Because the January subscription orders will ship on January 10th, we need to hold the ability to change your information until after orders begin shipping to ensure there are no hiccups. After January 10th, you can update your subscription information for February shipments and beyond.
    I think this is why some people's subs aren't on the page yet. If Mattel didn't want anyone using the My Subscription page until the 11th, than they should have just waited until the 11th to issue the letter. Releasing it before the entire section is up and running is only going to cause lots of confusion.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I don't have any My Subscriptions Page...

I need to make sure they are going to ship it to the correct address before they ship it out!!!
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Widget
    This is my first time subscribing so forgive me if this is a dumb question, where can I choose my Shipping Method for my subscription? I have always had the option for day of sale purchases but I can't find anything for this when I log into my subscription page. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Sigh... Well, my Order History in my main Matty Account is still missing... has been for a few months... except for my order with the 2 MOTUC subs and then the separate order for my DC Sub.

Now... Logging into the My Sub page, my account shows no Subs. Great.

However, my credit card has two charges:

1) the motuc charge for the two subs, with its own shipping and tax

and

2) the charge for the DC sub, with ITS own shipping and tax

So, because I decided after having purchased my MOTUC subs, to also support the DC line and buy a DC Sub, I am punished, and will have to pay about $20 extra in shipping and tax on that shipping because Matty/DRI can't get it together after all this time to allow me to combine the orders.

Too little too late?

I just don't get it. Why couldn't they fix this BEFORE January? All of my items are purchased using the same account and the same card.

It's not hard to track that kind of thing. I know we are supposed to be able to after January 11th, but that just seems cheesy like they wanted to make sure DRI got the extra shipping money or something LOL
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Just checked and my sub is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I don't have any My Subscriptions Page...

I need to make sure they are going to ship it to the correct address before they ship it out!!!
    Did you see the links? They take you right to it.

Or are your subs just not showing up?
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; January 10, 2013 at 10:06pm.
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Just logged into mine and it works great, I see my MOTUC subs and areas to edit my address and CC and the charge for this months figures.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Perfect it works!!

I dont see any of my 4 subs
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    Logged in, but shows NO subscriptions for me....I won't panic just yet though...at least until I find out its an actual problem.
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y