Thread: need help with my messy collection look at this crap in sc

need help with my messy collection look at this crap in sc

U think that's messy?Your well organized compared to me!
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Start by recycling all of the packages. Yes, I know that is going to be hard to think about, I went through the same thing about 6 months ago.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I was about to joke and say send it to me, but then had the serious thought: "where would I put all that?""
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

It looks like Count Marzo's house!

looks a little horder-esque. first get some kind of system even if it's push pins to hang up those carded figures, at least it gets them out of the way, then figure out how to display the rest. a collection makes no sense if it's not displayed, if you lack the room look into storage for the time being. my latest acquisition I{ haven't made space for, I need to get on that, put up some more temp shelves etc. until my house is built I won't be able to display as I wish, but it's better than nothing.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by mitchybabysc View Post
    need help with this mess
    Wait a sec. Your collection fits in just one room? Come back and talk to us when you have a real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Start by recycling all of the packages. Yes, I know that is going to be hard to think about, I went through the same thing about 6 months ago.
    I went through the same thing around 2005. At some point you realize you can't have a big collection if everything is MOC. I decided to keep just a few things sealed but opened the rest. If it was something I didn't think I would enjoy loose then I realized I didn't need it and either sold it or gave it to a friend. I kept my MOC 80's toys sealed of course.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Storage totes my friend.....stackable storage totes. Or more shelving. Start displaying!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Seems pretty tame to me. You still got place where you can move around freely. You're good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    It looks like Count Marzo's house!
    Having a slumber party with Marzo, hmmmmmm Sandy? Nice!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

its getting better my friends watch my youtube videos and see
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchyba...ow=grid&view=0 my youtube chanel with my he-man collection please take a look and subscribe always updating my motu

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    They are hard to find these days, but old fashioned jumbo storage cartons can help at least get the stuff you can't put up away safely and soundly, and also actaully gives you some space to display stuff, both on top and on the flat sides. The problem with the plastic containers is that they aren't flush on the sides. Downside with the cardboard cartons is that they aren't as sturdy, but packing them carefully and not overstuffing them helps keep them from bulging. They can line up neatly along the wall.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman