Thread: Nintendo 64 Stunt Racer selling for big bucks

Nintendo 64 Stunt Racer selling for big bucks

Do a back search on Ebay for Stunt Racer 64. Prices for a complete copy of the game seem to be huge

I have a very nice copy, perfect cart with good box and a nice manual
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

If you have a complete copy with manual and box you're sitting on a gold mine.. that game, to my understanding, was never available for Sale, only for rentals, so the outer-box, manuals were normally discarded... the thing with games though... sometimes they tend to be hyped up, I would sale it now that everyone wants a copy of one.. a few years down the road maybe no one would want it anymore
    Growing up happens in a heartbeat. One day you're in diapers; the next day you're gone... But the memories of childhood stay with you for the long haul. I remember a place... a town... a house like a lot of other houses... A yard like a lot of other yards... On a street like a lot of other streets. And the thing is... After all these years, I still look back with wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
    If you have a complete copy with manual and box you're sitting on a gold mine.. that game, to my understanding, was never available for Sale, only for rentals, so the outer-box, manuals were normally discarded... the thing with games though... sometimes they tend to be hyped up, I would sale it now that everyone wants a copy of one.. a few years down the road maybe no one would want it anymore

Eh, it took me several years to get a box and years more to get a manual. I don't think I could bring myself to sell it. I would just buy more collectibles with the money anyway Transformers Beast Wars also seems to have skyrocketed. I have that one as well. There are still a few boxes and manuals to this day that I haven't been able to wrangle....

"The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."