Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: January 2013 Shipping Notice

Hybrid View

January 2013 Shipping Notice

Just got my Netossa shipping notice, but the charge for her is extremely off. Wondering if anyone else gets a weird charge for her in their e-mail.

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Just got my Netossa shipping notice, but the charge for her is extremely off. Wondering if anyone else gets a weird charge for her in their e-mail.
    Yeah I got the same thing it is over by 25.00 dollars.. Is that the Membership Fee for King He-man???

Possibly, but it looks like I was charged the correct amount on my card.

42.71 total

$25 + tax + UPS shipping

The invoice had a total of $70.02

I went to findmyorder.com and this is the invoice i get:

2013 Masters of the UniverseŽ Classics Club EterniaŽ Subscription
    $25.00

1 Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Initial Figure
    $25.00

1 Club Eternia Voting Code
    Electronic Download
    $0.00

Sub-Total $50.00
    Shipping $13.75
    Tax $0.00
    Total $63.75

Basically it appears the total includes the $25 of club eternia subscription - which we paid alread if I'm not mistaken - and (possibly) shipping is calculated over a two figures weight instead of one...

I wonder if we were charged this amount or the correct one...

Can the DR guys make ONE thing right in their lives?

See what's charged on your card. The invoice and actual charge seem to differ.

I got two separate emails. bear in mind I got two MOTU subs (which i regret now; would rather have one) and one Watchmen.

email one:

Club Watchmen 1 1 1 $33.20
    Club EterniaŽ 1 1 1 $33.19

Steep, right? That's pre-tax.

Then email #2:

Club EterniaŽ 1 1 1 $37.96

I guess maybe I was one of the lucky ones to get Ram Man early? But why is he shipping separately?

Mine says $59.90....for one Netossa, yet shipping for anything I put in my cart is $8.70???? But I am being charged $9.90 for the sub shipping? And another $25?

Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Initial Figure 1 1 1 $25.00
    Shipping: $9.90
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $59.90

What the hell?
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Mine says the same thing......I was only charged 34.90 on my card though....which makes sense because the other 25 was paid back when we subbed. (this is showing the initial order which was Netossa AND King He-man.) The thing that gets me is this is shipping cost for both...so does that mean King He-man won't add anything to our shipping cost when they send him?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Mine says $59.90....for one Netossa, yet shipping for anything I put in my cart is $8.70???? But I am being charged $9.90 for the sub shipping? And another $25?

Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Initial Figure 1 1 1 $25.00
    Shipping: $9.90
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $59.90

What the hell?
    This is exactly what my invoice says. I'm assuming everyone is right and we just subtract the $25, but I agree with you, what's the deal with the $9.90 for shipping? I am getting so fed up with this scamming BS. We can't even combine early access with our sub to save on shipping, but now we are being charged extra for shipping on top of that.

edit: I just noticed that I recieved the same identical invoice back in August when I got the subscription, at this point though I'm not sure if or what I was charged back then.
    Last edited by FeJ; January 11, 2013 at 09:27am.

I just got one of my January shipping notices and it also shows an extra $25-per-sub charge for the Club Eternia Initial Figure. I'm guessing this is the Club Eternia sub fee that also covers King He-Man...But didn't we get charged that amount when we bought our subs? It's weird that they put it here again when we already got this in our original sub invoices. I guess it's because it's the first official sub invoice for 2013 but it's just plain confusing.

Fortunately, I checked my bank activity earlier today and saw that I was charged for all of my subs. The actual charges are $25 less-per-sub than what the invoice states, so it looks like everything is ok...I hope...

checked my notice and then my online banking and I was only charged for Netossa. Glad to get my shipping notice earlier than usual!
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

Yeah I almost had a heart attack when I saw my total. I'm also insanely confused about my shipping costs because my invoice says $21 for shipping on Netossa and Rorschach...

Am I the only international person with that crazy shipping cost?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    I dont see how they are charging $10 or so for Smartpost shipping which takes 2 weeks sometimes

I get packages from Japan faster than Mattel

HA! Yeah mine is off as well. I saw it and looked it over quickly, like: "Okay one figure, 25, UPS shipping at 14.10, no tax, blah blah blah, 64.10, okay good" and I clicked off the tab and WHA-WHA-WHAAAAT! Waitasecondherelemmegetthattabbackup

Anyway, good to know I'm not alone. Seems to be a standard problem across the board. Does finally explain the charge on the card, though! I was charged the correct 39.10, so that's the part that counts. I'm assuming they added up Ram Man on the emails, but thankfully they only charged the real amount to the card.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

The insane shipping is what's bothering me now.

No shipping yet for me and no order showing. However, it says on my sub page that the next renewal is for 2/5/13 so I'm assuming it renewed this month. Anyone else in the same boat?

There is no "renewal" this month since your card was charged back when you signed up for the sub. You should only get a shipping notice, whenever that is.

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Finally got the my sub page to load for me. It has my subs (both orders - three subs - with the same billing and shipping info) as not combined and will not let me combine them as it keeps saying it cannot find subscriptions to combine. I'm just about done with this line. Nearly 40.00 a figure because DR didn't combine shipping as they said they would? Ridiculous. This is the last time I buy extra subs to help the line - that's for sure.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    No shipping yet for me and no order showing. However, it says on my sub page that the next renewal is for 2/5/13 so I'm assuming it renewed this month. Anyone else in the same boat?
    Yes, no shipping email for me too!
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

Shipping costs have gone up, or are going up- I forget which... but I did read something recently about the USPS raising all of their rates. It's either happened already, or is happening at the end of this month (price of stamps, etc etc). International customers are getting screwed, that's for sure.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Heroic Warrior
    Shipping is not what the problem is

Its what they are artificially charging for shipping

It prolly costs them half what they charge

OK, I just played around and realized I had chosen UPS for shipping this year, whereas I used USPS in previous years. They're charging me about $13.15 to ship and they're charging me tax, so I get why mine worked out the way it did. I need to change that shipping method.
    Craig

My MOTUC most wanted: Angella, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Peekablue, Ninjor, Evilseed, and Granita

Well I still dont get it.

People who are getting 1, 2, 3, or 4 figures should be charged the same amount if they have the same shipping and same number of figures! Yet, I am seeing differences in prices for 1 figure and the same shipping...
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Matty's just preparing us for their next inevitable price hike...
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Quote Originally Posted by SCB
    Shipping prices were included when you signed up for the sub. You had to choose your shipping method. Next to it was the price. A lot of people opted out from subbing when they saw the shipping price last year.
    I fully expected a shipping increase and I'm fine with the $13 or whatever for a single figure.

What irks me is why I'm paying $21 for two figures to ship. That makes no sense. Previous shipping costs didn't even increase sometimes with 2 figures, which is why many would order multiples on sale days just to save on shipping.

With large figures like Ram Man, an additional charge can be expected, but to ship two standard figures in the same shipment should not jump the cost from $14 to $21. That's insane.
    Last edited by Balthus Dire; January 11, 2013 at 01:05pm.