Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2013 Shipping Notice

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    LOL! Par for the course with digital river and matty!

If it wasn't for my beloved MOTU, I'd drop their service in a hot minute. Sadly, they're a monopoly on He-man!
    yep. MOTU is my favourite property the only one I collect with a staunch consistency, and mattel has me over the barrel, I'm not happy about it, but the horsemen sculpts plus my favourite property, i can't leave it. if motu was done in-house i'd likely be able to walk away.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Club EterniaŽ 3 3 3 $85.01
    Club Watchmen 1 1 1 $28.34

Shipping: $13.35
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $188.35

Seem a bit off to any one?
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Y3185S Club EterniaŽ 1 1 1 $40.66

Shipping: $14.10
    Tax: $3.12
    Total: $67.22

Why does mine say $40.66 for the subscription? That doesn't make sense at all.

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    I just noticed that although I bought 2 Club Eternia subs, it seems only one is showing. Hopefully the other one shows, I'm not keen on getting nervous that something's hinky with my subs.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    No, and it even says $0.00 on the invoice for tax.

I can add any basic figure to my cart right now, and it says $8.70 for shipping even through to the final order page. Yet my sub is seeing a $9.90 charge for shipping, and both are USPS.
    I wonder if the $9.90 shipping was supposed to be for both Netossa AND Ram Man and wasn't corrected... hopefully the February shipping will be $1.20 less and we'll pay just $8.70 shipping for both Jitsu and Ram Man?

As for the invoice total, I'm also getting $59.90 total. Hopefully my card is only charge $34.90.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    I got the notice for 1 sub figure (I have 3 MOTUC subs), but it appears that I'm being charged for 2 subs.

Sounds like we've all been "Digitally Rivered" this month. While some things change, Digital River always stays the same.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I haven't gotten anything yet, but that is a good thing because I need the My Subscription page to make sure they are going to send it to the correct address.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Fug-Lee-Faces View Post
    Anybody else being charged $3.12 per figure for tax? I am in Illinois. I don't ever recall tax before. Also, my total is way off as well.

Delays, strange invoices...not a good start to 2013.

Can somebody tell me if they are being charged tax too?

Thanks!
    Illinois charges 6.25% on internet orders. As far as I know they have been charging me sales tax for a few years now.

I bought 3 subscriptions - and DR sent each one of them separately. Which is not what I signed up for. The new my subscription page has them defaulted on NEVER SHIP MY ITEMS TOGETHER, which apparently you can never change to ship together. Payment method is the same, address is the same. Ridiculous. I would never have bought 3 subs if I knew I would have to pay individual shipping for each sub.

Was the sub price for a MOTUC figure $25?
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Was the sub price for a MOTUC figure $25?
    yeah, it went up $5 and DoS went up $7
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    yeah, it went up $5 and DoS went up $7
    No, both went up only $5. DOS for 2012 was $22.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    More incompetence on the part of DR.

Based on what I was charged on my card, $41.84, my shipping cost $11.89.

$11.89???

For one figure???

You know what the biggest kick to the groin is?

It's a figure I DON'T EVEN WANT!!!!!

I really hope this shipping crap is corrected next month.

I never thought I'd say this, but I can't wait for this line to be over. At this point, it's just not worth the headache for toys that I'm taking straight to storage.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

I received my shipping notice this morning. I'm excited for Netossa!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Mine says $59.90....for one Netossa, yet shipping for anything I put in my cart is $8.70???? But I am being charged $9.90 for the sub shipping? And another $25?

Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Initial Figure 1 1 1 $25.00
    Shipping: $9.90
    Total: $59.90

What the hell?
    This is exactly what my invoice says. I'm assuming everyone is right and we just subtract the $25, but I agree with you, what's the deal with the $9.90 for shipping? I am getting so fed up with this scamming BS. We can't even combine early access with our sub to save on shipping, but now we are being charged extra for shipping on top of that.

edit: I just noticed that I recieved the same identical invoice back in August when I got the subscription, at this point though I'm not sure if or what I was charged back then.
    Last edited by FeJ; January 11, 2013 at 09:27am.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Initial Figure 5 $125.00
    Shipping: $46.60
    Total: $296.60

So the invoice have $97 more from nowhere. We ,international custumers, were charge for what the invoice says. Who's gonna pay us the diference in dutys? This is not a joke!!

Got mine today!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Initial Figure 5 $125.00
    Shipping: $46.60
    Total: $296.60

So the invoice have $97 more from nowhere. We ,international custumers, were charge for what the invoice says. Who's gonna pay us the diference in dutys? This is not a joke!!
    If you subtract the $125 for the 5 King He-Man figures that you already paid for the numbers are right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    I received my shipping notice this morning. I'm excited for Netossa!
    Same. Can't wait to see what she looks like in-hand.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Warrior
    Here is what mine looks like not sure why everyones subscription charge is so different. Y3185S Club EterniaŽ 1 1 1 $37.17

Shipping: $9.90
    Tax: $3.90
    Total: $63.80

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    If you subtract the $125 for the 5 King He-Man figures that you already paid for the numbers are right!
    Deosn't matter what you paid, its what the invoice states when it comes to duties. Even though this is clearly an issue with DR you know when TG is asked all he will say is something along the lines of if you collect Japanese toys in USA shipping and duties are possible, part of buying toys. Missing completely that the error is a fraudulent invoice. Why can't they state the value at $1 due to legal but can over state the value all they want?

J

same here, my order went thru an I have an unknown extra $25 charge on the total for my order. But thankfully NOT on my bank account tho. I was only charged $34.90 for this months figure.

I got this mail, and I have two subs this year, so this can't be right ...

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Y3185S Club EterniaŽ 1 1 1 $38.75

Shipping: $13.75
    Total: $63.75

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    No, both went up only $5. DOS for 2012 was $22.
    you're correct.

Fear is faith in failure

Hmm, no charge has actually hit my bank yet but the pre-auth was $37.26, which matches the amount in the email, the pre-auth has since dropped off.

Working backwards from the information I have though shows I am paying $9.90 in shipping & when I put a figure in the shopping cart the same shipping method shows $8.70. At 8.70 shipping my total should be $35.97.

At this point, until I actually see the charge hit, it is all speculative for me.

*edit- if $10.55 is the cost of shipping 2 figs this year mayber 9.90 was the cost of 2 figs when we subbed*
    Last edited by slackrguy; January 11, 2013 at 10:23am.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I got my Netossa Shipping notice to, yes the invoice is off but thats because it's from july when i subbed for 2013.

The invoice lists the club etrenia sub charge & the first monthes figure plus tax & shipping which in reality dropped off and I was only charged $25.00 back in July for the sub. Now looking on line at my CC statement Matty only authorised $40.66 so people don't get nervous about your shipping invoice it's because it's how it was left from when you subbed in 2012 when it was set up.