Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: January 2013 Shipping Notice

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    They combine starting February every year for whatever reason.
    That's pathetic. There's no legitimate reason for it.

Is the 9.90 shipping USPS or UPS? I could have sworn it was UPS that I selected, but I can't access that information anymore, even from the my subscription page (although it says I can). Does anyone know anything about this? ANd yeah the double shipping is stupid... this is getting too frustrating.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

^ For me UPS is $14.10
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Heroic Warrior
    I had changed my address in December and they couldn't assign the 2013 sub with the new address. Instead, they had to "cancel" my previous 2013 sub and reinstate a new one. To my surprise, it looks like they never canceled my original sub in the first place as I got two shipping notices (one for the correct address, one for the old one).

One order came to 63 and the other 68... I guess the shipping materials can really make that much of a difference?

my invoice to the UK also is a total of $63.75 but I have only been charge 25.00 for Netossa and 13.75 for shipping as far as I can tell.
    MOST WANTED MOTUC FIGURES : MELAKTHA MADAME RAZZ FILMATION HORDAK PEEKABLUE MERMISTA QUEEN ANGELLA LIZARD MAN PERFUMA EVILSEED DREE ELLE VULTAK
    HUNGA SWEETBEE RED KNIGHT GENERAL SUNDAR GWILDOR SAUROD LOO-KEE FLUTTERINA SPINERELLA CATRA CAT FORM FILMATION SKELETOR

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    ^ For me UPS is $14.10
    Hmmmm, maybe I did not get UPS then. I could have sworn I did tho, cuz 10 bucks for crappy Newgistics is a rip off!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

cyber-assassin
    amount on invoice $63.80
    Amount taken from card $37.17
    invoice only lists club eternia
    Those whom god wishes to destroy,
    He first makes mad. - Reinfield.

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    I went to findmyorder.com and this is the invoice i get:

2013 Masters of the UniverseŽ Classics Club EterniaŽ Subscription
    $25.00

1 Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Initial Figure
    $25.00

1 Club Eternia Voting Code
    Electronic Download
    $0.00

Sub-Total $50.00
    Shipping $13.75
    Tax $0.00
    Total $63.75

Basically it appears the total includes the $25 of club eternia subscription - which we paid alread if I'm not mistaken - and (possibly) shipping is calculated over a two figures weight instead of one...

I wonder if we were charged this amount or the correct one...

Can the DR guys make ONE thing right in their lives?
    That's what I thought! Didn't we already pay for the Subscriptions ahead of time?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Shock of shocks- got my shipping notice too, and she'll be here on the day she is released! That's never happened to me before

- - - Updated - - -

That's the case with mine, too. I checked my credit card and the charge is 25 bucks less than what the emailed invoice says. I imagine that a lot of people are going to flip out, though- the invoice could be a LOT clearer about what this month's charge actually is!
    Also- WOW! One single figure is now $42 plus change after taxes and shipping. That's just gross. I knew the prices were going up- but hot damn. When $25 becomes $42 it becomes pretty nausea-inducing. Here's to the line dying after 2014!
    I've been a more than loyal customer and doubled up to help the line but I'm going to be a cherry picker w another increase in everything. The costs are slowly deturing me!
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

My invoice said $64.10

25- Netossa
    25- King He-Man
    14.10- UPS shipping

My bank charge was only $39.10, the $25 keeps showing up because it was on the order when you placed it. It's like you have $25 in store credit, because we paid in July.

However, if it shows up on your bank statement, then you have a problem. Hope it helps.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I was also invoiced for more than I was charged (I have 2 subs and was invoiced for $50 more than what my card was charged - good to see King He-Man will be on his way, but the invoice could've been clearer). My shipping also appears to be combined, but I purchased both my subs at the same time.
    Last edited by I, Harbinger; January 11, 2013 at 08:35pm.

::sigh:: My CC was charged yet no shipping notice.........which means unless they work on the weekend nothing until Monday.........I'm so tired of this.......can't wait for them to eff up Ram Man and Jitsu next month.

Heroic Warrior
    No charge and no shipping notice for me yet.

Don't really care for this figure anyway though.

i cant believe im spending $39 on netossa.
    think i might need to sell her. do not want that fig in my collection for that price.
    or i will have to forget i paid that much
    or remind myself its allowing me to get ram man & whomever else is coming hassle free....

Quote Originally Posted by manic mailman View Post
    i cant believe im spending $39 on netossa.
    think i might need to sell her. do not want that fig in my collection for that price.
    or i will have to forget i paid that much
    or remind myself its allowing me to get ram man & whomever else is coming hassle free....
    I know it's too late, but I've been rethinking my sub....but I can try to sell off the unwanted ones hopefully I can, I know I should be able to unload Jitsu easily....hopefully, not sure about NA He-Man and a couple others, if there's a demand for them or not....If the figures were still $22 and I knew shipping would be $8.70, I'd think about just keeping them, but at $25 plus almost $10 in shipping....no, plus I need dough for Grayskull.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I'm sooo confused!!! I have two MOTUC subs, and I received two different emails with two different shipping notices with two different tracking numbers, each one has this charge on it:
    Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount

Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Initial Figure 1 1 1 $25.00
    Shipping: $14.10
    Tax: $5.46
    Total: $69.56

And when I checked the Credit Card online, it has two different charges of $42.43!!!!

What the heck is going on???!!!! Didn't they suppose to combine shipping? (Or does it start in February). And why two separate charges???!!!
    Are they shipping only Netossa or are they also combining her with King-He-Man???!!!

Could anyone please tell me is this normal for this month? It would be really much appreciated.

P.S> In the last two years, I only subscribed for one MOTUC sub per year. And then I added the 30th anniversary sub to the last year one.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    I'm sooo confused!!! I have two MOTUC subs, and I received two different emails with two different shipping notices with two different tracking numbers, each one has this charge on it:
    Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount

Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Initial Figure 1 1 1 $25.00
    Shipping: $14.10
    Tax: $5.46
    Total: $69.56

And when I checked the Credit Card online, it has two different charges of $42.43!!!!

What the heck is going on???!!!! Didn't they suppose to combine shipping? (Or does it start in February). And why two separate charges???!!!
    Are they shipping only Netossa or are they also combining her with King-He-Man???!!!

Could anyone please tell me is this normal for this month? It would be really much appreciated.

P.S> In the last two years, I only subscribed for one MOTUC sub per year. And then I added the 30th anniversary sub to the last year one.

The charges on your card are correct IF you ordered those two MOTUC subs in two separate orders. If you ordered them in one order, then Digital River owes you money.

The invoice includes the subscription figure but since we paid for that in July, it isn't being charged to your card.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    The charges on your card are correct IF you ordered those two MOTUC subs in two separate orders. If you ordered them in one order, then Digital River owes you money.

The invoice includes the subscription figure but since we paid for that in July, it isn't being charged to your card.
    Yeah, my subs were in two separate orders. Initially I only had one sub, and then to help with the cause, I bought another sub on a later date. Sooo, are they combining them sometimes next month? Also, what is the extra $27 per sub, is it for King-He-Man?

I really appreciate it bcrduke, you're the best.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by RyDell View Post
    Is the 9.90 shipping USPS or UPS? I could have sworn it was UPS that I selected, but I can't access that information anymore, even from the my subscription page (although it says I can). Does anyone know anything about this? ANd yeah the double shipping is stupid... this is getting too frustrating.
    Mine is exactly $9.90, and I chose UPS ground shipping...
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Mine is exactly $9.90, and I chose UPS ground shipping...
    I picked USPS and mine is $9.90....I was going to use UPS, but it showed a jump from $10.55 to $12.35....I said screw that, USPS it was. But I see shipping is still $8.70 for anyday anytime ordered figures....why did I get ripped off another $1.20.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I picked USPS and mine is $9.90....I was going to use UPS, but it showed a jump from $10.55 to $12.35....I said screw that, USPS it was. But I see shipping is still $8.70 for anyday anytime ordered figures....why did I get ripped off another $1.20.
    I don't know how Matty can explain their shipping prices... If standard shipping on the Matty.com website is a set-rate of $8.70, then they are seriously taking a lot of people for a ride! I have no idea why this is.
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    I thought I had picked UPS but it says Newgistics so guess not. Either way I hope they get the shipping thing strait next month....and I hope they don't charge us another dime for King He-man as I think he is now Paid in Full!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    Yeah, my subs were in two separate orders. Initially I only had one sub, and then to help with the cause, I bought another sub on a later date. Sooo, are they combining them sometimes next month? Also, what is the extra $27 per sub, is it for King-He-Man?

I really appreciate it bcrduke, you're the best.

No problem!!

Yeah, next month any orders you placed using the same account, the same credit card, and same mailing address will ship together. If anybody those things are different, they won't.... However the new "My Subscription" page may help with that.

I know some people were able to call today and get a refund on the shipping for a separate order, but that was a lucky mistake on Digital River's part.

What really angers me about this is that on 7/18 I bought two MOTUC subs. Then on 7/24, after Mattel begged its customers to buy dc subs, I bought one of those (because I am a cherry picker with dc, but wanted to support the line).

As a "reward," I'm charged double shipping because Mattel / Digital River can't or won't get it together to combine January orders.

It's really just embarrassing
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Are you guys all americans?

I think nothing happens for overseas people.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you guys all americans?

I think nothing happens for overseas people.

What the ... just in this second i got my shipping notice to germany too
    Last edited by Merman79; January 12, 2013 at 03:39am.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    No problem!!

Yeah, next month any orders you placed using the same account, the same credit card, and same mailing address will ship together. If anybody those things are different, they won't.... However the new "My Subscription" page may help with that.
    Thanks again, and yes, everything I do with DR/Mattel is based on the same shipping/billing addresses and CC, because I knew they would screw things up at one point with the multiple addresses and CCs option.
    I know some people were able to call today and get a refund on the shipping for a separate order, but that was a lucky mistake on Digital River's part.
    I wouldn't take that kind of chance with those guys knowing my luck! Honestly, if anything like that happens in the future, I won't hesitate to cancel everything with Mattel, and take my chances either with the DoS or eBay!

What really angers me about this is that on 7/18 I bought two MOTUC subs. Then on 7/24, after Mattel begged its customers to buy dc subs, I bought one of those (because I am a cherry picker with dc, but wanted to support the line).

As a "reward," I'm charged double shipping because Mattel / Digital River can't or won't get it together to combine January orders.

It's really just embarrassing
    See, that's what aggravates me the most when I see fans like you and others get screwed for helping out! Probably you should cancel the DC sub as a counter reaction. (If it doesn't screw your MOTUC subs somehow that is!)

Wow I now just realised how expensive this year is going to be for international customers.

Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Initial Figure 2 2 2 $50.00
    Shipping: $33.55
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $133.55

133$ for two regular figures. That's $66 for a single figure.
    I might have made a big mistake when I subscribed...
    Awesome sticker included!