Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU DC Ongoing Comic General/Subscription/Upcoming Issues Discussion

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I live in Canada, Ontario and got my sub comic in the mail today! The guy who delivers my mail stuck it in the box, when I specifically asked him to leave it at the Post Office for me to pick up. I'm SO happy it wasn't wrecked!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I've yet to get my 1st issue yet....I sent an E-Mail, hopefully I get a reply tomorrow....I sent one last week, and I got back it ships in May?????? No way that is right, next months issue maybe, but I want this months issue now, not next months then....I subbed for the exclusive cover, and I want mine.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Im in the UK and I subbed online through Forbiddon Planet.com and mine arrived last Saturday (20th)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearfighter View Post
    I work in a comic book store, and we got the delivery of tomorrow's comics today
    Hi, I'm in Liverpool too! Which shop do you work at? Forbbidon Planet, Worlds Apart or another?
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

The on going series

Any one know when it's shipping or have a way to contact themthem

Heroic Warrior
    Waiting for mine too.

It's a good question! (If you're referring to the DC series and the DC sub service offered through Mattycollector)

... I'm in the UK and I haven't received my first issue yet. But that's not surprising since we get everything late. I suggest heading to the official DC site and see whether they have a subscriptions bit
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Sigh, bought the sub and still didn't receive the first issue either. The sub confirmation email I received had contact info. I sent an email about when the issue would ship but no response as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by colt44 View Post
    Sigh, bought the sub and still didn't receive the first issue either. The sub confirmation email I received had contact info. I sent an email about when the issue would ship but no response as of yet.
    I sent one yesterday myself, nothing yet....
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Did the same thing over 48 hours ago. If nothing is in the mail by Friday and I still have no response, I'm reporting this as fraud to my credit card company and getting the sub cancelled. It's one thing to have the comic ship out a week or so after the comic is released in stores, but it's the lack of contact on the customer service end of things that makes me suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Did the same thing over 48 hours ago. If nothing is in the mail by Friday and I still have no response, I'm reporting this as fraud to my credit card company and getting the sub cancelled. It's one thing to have the comic ship out a week or so after the comic is released in stores, but it's the lack of contact on the customer service end of things that makes me suspect.
    I know it's DC and all, but I'm kind of Leary now about it. I've seen others get theirs in Canada, but not me in MI.
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Heroic Warrior
    As a long time subscriber to comics, to everyone who is mad they haven't gotten the first issue yet:

CHILL OUT!

Subscriptions get mailed out so they usually arrive AFTER the date of sale at a comicbook shop. There is a huge distribution of when they arrive though so some of us will get it faster than others. I live in the US and I still haven't seen my first issue yet, but I consider that pretty normal for a subscription. Usually it will show up within the month it was released. Subscriptions trade reading it first for getting it cheaper. It only went on sale in comicbook stores last Wednesday. It's probably on its way to most of us and will show up soon. If it's more than a month late then complain.

I should've chosen GRAHAM CRACKERS.COM again as last year and I would have the comic in my house last week and I live in Argentina.
    comic order should arrive the same day of realease or later than one or two days later, these are not action figures, the shipping is very simple, since the next issue hopefully change the situation.
    Last edited by heavy-eternium; April 23, 2013 at 11:42pm.
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

Quote Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
    As a long time subscriber to comics, to everyone who is mad they haven't gotten the first issue yet:

CHILL OUT!

Subscriptions get mailed out so they usually arrive AFTER the date of sale at a comicbook shop. There is a huge distribution of when they arrive though so some of us will get it faster than others. I live in the US and I still haven't seen my first issue yet, but I consider that pretty normal for a subscription. Usually it will show up within the month it was released. Subscriptions trade reading it first for getting it cheaper. It only went on sale in comicbook stores last Wednesday. It's probably on its way to most of us and will show up soon. If it's more than a month late then complain.
    Yeah, tell everyone on here who deal with Matty and deal with screw-ups all the time on the toy side to Chill out....

I know it's a different company, but you can't follow anything on the site, you don't know when it ships, when it's supposed to arrive or anything....so yeah, I think first timers can be a little leary. I don't think people are really mad, just wondering where the damn book is.
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I don't know if anyone in the US has received their DC subscription stuff yet, but the Canadian subs are coming directly FROM Canada. Here's what mine says on it:

DC COMICS SUBSCRIPTIONS
    1603 Montarville
    Boucherville, Quebec J4B 5Y2
    Canada
    It has, what I think is my order number, and it also says

EXPIRES: MAY 2014 ISSUE
    I hope that helps. I think the US issues would be coming from a US supplier though, and not Canada. Canada just seems to be on the ball for once, when it comes to shipping.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Yeah, tell everyone on here who deal with Matty and deal with screw-ups all the time on the toy side to Chill out....

I know it's a different company, but you can't follow anything on the site, you don't know when it ships, when it's supposed to arrive or anything....so yeah, I think first timers can be a little leary. I don't think people are really mad, just wondering where the damn book is.
    Of course, you could also look at it as someone who is a subscriber sharing their knowledge. I'm surprised to hear that comics for subscribers come out later, to be honest. I would have thought it would come earlier, too. But it's nice to know that this isn't unusual, right?

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Of course, you could also look at it as someone who is a subscriber sharing their knowledge. I'm surprised to hear that comics for subscribers come out later, to be honest. I would have thought it would come earlier, too. But it's nice to know that this isn't unusual, right?
    It is good to finally hear someone say something about what's up, yes. You know, since I've yet to hear back from the company that actually puts them out.
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Can you still order this sub through Matty and just not get the exclusive cover
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I got this from dc comics today

Thank you for contacting DC with your inquiry. Do to the method of shipment through USPS we do not have a way to track your issues, however with the 8 week deadline from the fulfillment of you first He-Man issue (March 24th), you can expect He-Man # 1 to be delivered with by your mail carrier by May 20th.

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us.

Sincerely,

Chance
    Customer Service
    DC Comics & MAD Magazine
    1-800-462-3624

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun442 View Post
    I got this from dc comics today

Thank you for contacting DC with your inquiry. Do to the method of shipment through USPS we do not have a way to track your issues, however with the 8 week deadline from the fulfillment of you first He-Man issue (March 24th), you can expect He-Man # 1 to be delivered with by your mail carrier by May 20th.

Sincerely,

Chance
    Customer Service
    DC Comics & MAD Magazine
    1-800-462-3624
    BY May 20th?
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    BY May 20th?
    yeah I got the same crap....a possible month getting it is stupid....
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by musclor.fr.st View Post
    Can you post the e-mail, or the page where we can contact them?

As I live oversea I will have to wait mrore than my fellow US and Canadian friends, but just in case I do not receive it, this will be easier for me to contact them!

Thanks a lot in advance

best regards
    Customer_Service@DC-Comics.us

Quote Originally Posted by The Butler View Post

CHILL OUT!

I got an e-mail saying I would get it on May 20th... that's over a month after release date... if so, it's stupid and ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    BY May 20th?
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    yeah I got the same crap....a possible month getting it is stupid....
    Yep... got the same:

Thank you for emailing DC Comics. Your first issue of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is due for delivery by May 20th.

Sincerely,

Chance
    Customer Service
    DC Comics & MAD Magazine
    1-800-462-3624
    If I'll be getting these a month later than release date I'm going to cancel my subscription...
    the exclusive cover is not worth the wait...
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by KUZEH View Post
    Customer_Service@DC-Comics.us

If I'll be getting these a month later than release date I'm going to cancel my subscription...
    the exclusive cover is not worth the wait...

Ditto. It's ridiculous. If I don't get mine by Tuesday, I'm cancelling and I'll just pick it up at my local shop.

Got this E-mail from them today

Thank you for contacting DC Comics with your inquiry. Our issues will usually arrive a few weeks after they are released in stores. You should receive He-Man #1 by May 20th.

Sincerely,

Chance

Customer Service

DC Comics & MAD Magazine

1-800-462-3624
    One with the Power

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Help save the Stargate series vist http://www.facebook.com/SaveSGU

May 20th? How do you keep breathing until that date? Inevitably you are going to buy the digital issue before that, I feel that's the strategy.
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

I honestly subscribed to the subscription to save myself time. And as a first time comic subscriber.
    YES I thought they'd be shipped earlier or at least on the day it comes out at retail. On a different note I didn't buy it for the Variant cover....what a joke that cover is. My kids could come up with a better MOTU display. So from the above posts DC is telling us we won't be able to read Issue 1 until AFTER Issue 2 comes out at retail? Poppy **** to that.
    Is there a bet between DC & DR on who SUXX the most in CS?