Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 1499

Thread: MOTU DC Ongoing Comic General/Subscription/Upcoming Issues Discussion

  1. #451
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,762
    I live in Canada, Ontario and got my sub comic in the mail today! The guy who delivers my mail stuck it in the box, when I specifically asked him to leave it at the Post Office for me to pick up. I'm SO happy it wasn't wrecked!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  2. #452
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,654
    I've yet to get my 1st issue yet....I sent an E-Mail, hopefully I get a reply tomorrow....I sent one last week, and I got back it ships in May?????? No way that is right, next months issue maybe, but I want this months issue now, not next months then....I subbed for the exclusive cover, and I want mine.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  3. #453
    Heroic Warrior Nianotreve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Posts
    503
    Im in the UK and I subbed online through Forbiddon Planet.com and mine arrived last Saturday (20th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearfighter View Post
    I work in a comic book store, and we got the delivery of tomorrow's comics today
    Hi, I'm in Liverpool too! Which shop do you work at? Forbbidon Planet, Worlds Apart or another?
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

  4. #454
    Heroic Warrior blacksun442's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    201

    The on going series

    Any one know when it's shipping or have a way to contact themthem

  5. #455
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    70
    Waiting for mine too.

  6. #456
    Heroic Warrior karg182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Midlands, UK
    Posts
    478
    It's a good question! (If you're referring to the DC series and the DC sub service offered through Mattycollector)

    ... I'm in the UK and I haven't received my first issue yet. But that's not surprising since we get everything late. I suggest heading to the official DC site and see whether they have a subscriptions bit
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

  7. #457
    Heroic Warrior colt44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    481
    Sigh, bought the sub and still didn't receive the first issue either. The sub confirmation email I received had contact info. I sent an email about when the issue would ship but no response as of yet.

  8. #458
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,654
    Quote Originally Posted by colt44 View Post
    Sigh, bought the sub and still didn't receive the first issue either. The sub confirmation email I received had contact info. I sent an email about when the issue would ship but no response as of yet.
    I sent one yesterday myself, nothing yet....
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  9. #459
    Eternian Sorcerer zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    11,798
    Did the same thing over 48 hours ago. If nothing is in the mail by Friday and I still have no response, I'm reporting this as fraud to my credit card company and getting the sub cancelled. It's one thing to have the comic ship out a week or so after the comic is released in stores, but it's the lack of contact on the customer service end of things that makes me suspect.

  10. #460
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,654
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Did the same thing over 48 hours ago. If nothing is in the mail by Friday and I still have no response, I'm reporting this as fraud to my credit card company and getting the sub cancelled. It's one thing to have the comic ship out a week or so after the comic is released in stores, but it's the lack of contact on the customer service end of things that makes me suspect.
    I know it's DC and all, but I'm kind of Leary now about it. I've seen others get theirs in Canada, but not me in MI.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  11. #461
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    213
    As a long time subscriber to comics, to everyone who is mad they haven't gotten the first issue yet:

    CHILL OUT!

    Subscriptions get mailed out so they usually arrive AFTER the date of sale at a comicbook shop. There is a huge distribution of when they arrive though so some of us will get it faster than others. I live in the US and I still haven't seen my first issue yet, but I consider that pretty normal for a subscription. Usually it will show up within the month it was released. Subscriptions trade reading it first for getting it cheaper. It only went on sale in comicbook stores last Wednesday. It's probably on its way to most of us and will show up soon. If it's more than a month late then complain.

  12. #462
    Argenternian heavy-eternium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    BUENOS AIRES,ARGENTINA,SOUTH OF HEAVEN
    Posts
    1,800
    I should've chosen GRAHAM CRACKERS.COM again as last year and I would have the comic in my house last week and I live in Argentina.
    comic order should arrive the same day of realease or later than one or two days later, these are not action figures, the shipping is very simple, since the next issue hopefully change the situation.
    Last edited by heavy-eternium; April 23, 2013 at 11:42pm.
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

  13. #463
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,654
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
    As a long time subscriber to comics, to everyone who is mad they haven't gotten the first issue yet:

    CHILL OUT!

    Subscriptions get mailed out so they usually arrive AFTER the date of sale at a comicbook shop. There is a huge distribution of when they arrive though so some of us will get it faster than others. I live in the US and I still haven't seen my first issue yet, but I consider that pretty normal for a subscription. Usually it will show up within the month it was released. Subscriptions trade reading it first for getting it cheaper. It only went on sale in comicbook stores last Wednesday. It's probably on its way to most of us and will show up soon. If it's more than a month late then complain.
    Yeah, tell everyone on here who deal with Matty and deal with screw-ups all the time on the toy side to Chill out....

    I know it's a different company, but you can't follow anything on the site, you don't know when it ships, when it's supposed to arrive or anything....so yeah, I think first timers can be a little leary. I don't think people are really mad, just wondering where the damn book is.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  14. #464
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,762
    I don't know if anyone in the US has received their DC subscription stuff yet, but the Canadian subs are coming directly FROM Canada. Here's what mine says on it:

    DC COMICS SUBSCRIPTIONS
    1603 Montarville
    Boucherville, Quebec J4B 5Y2
    Canada
    It has, what I think is my order number, and it also says

    EXPIRES: MAY 2014 ISSUE
    I hope that helps. I think the US issues would be coming from a US supplier though, and not Canada. Canada just seems to be on the ball for once, when it comes to shipping.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  15. #465
    #1 Extendar Fan! JonWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    13,351
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Yeah, tell everyone on here who deal with Matty and deal with screw-ups all the time on the toy side to Chill out....

    I know it's a different company, but you can't follow anything on the site, you don't know when it ships, when it's supposed to arrive or anything....so yeah, I think first timers can be a little leary. I don't think people are really mad, just wondering where the damn book is.
    Of course, you could also look at it as someone who is a subscriber sharing their knowledge. I'm surprised to hear that comics for subscribers come out later, to be honest. I would have thought it would come earlier, too. But it's nice to know that this isn't unusual, right?

  16. #466
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,654
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Of course, you could also look at it as someone who is a subscriber sharing their knowledge. I'm surprised to hear that comics for subscribers come out later, to be honest. I would have thought it would come earlier, too. But it's nice to know that this isn't unusual, right?
    It is good to finally hear someone say something about what's up, yes. You know, since I've yet to hear back from the company that actually puts them out.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  17. #467
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,499
    Can you still order this sub through Matty and just not get the exclusive cover
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  18. #468
    Heroic Warrior blacksun442's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    201
    I got this from dc comics today

    Thank you for contacting DC with your inquiry. Do to the method of shipment through USPS we do not have a way to track your issues, however with the 8 week deadline from the fulfillment of you first He-Man issue (March 24th), you can expect He-Man # 1 to be delivered with by your mail carrier by May 20th.

    If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us.

    Sincerely,

    Chance
    Customer Service
    DC Comics & MAD Magazine
    1-800-462-3624

  19. #469
    Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    8,168
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun442 View Post
    I got this from dc comics today

    Thank you for contacting DC with your inquiry. Do to the method of shipment through USPS we do not have a way to track your issues, however with the 8 week deadline from the fulfillment of you first He-Man issue (March 24th), you can expect He-Man # 1 to be delivered with by your mail carrier by May 20th.

    If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us.

    Sincerely,

    Chance
    Customer Service
    DC Comics & MAD Magazine
    1-800-462-3624
    BY May 20th?
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!


    Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778


  20. #470
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,654
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    BY May 20th?
    yeah I got the same crap....a possible month getting it is stupid....
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  21. #471
    Heroic Warrior KUZEH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,326
    Quote Originally Posted by musclor.fr.st View Post
    Can you post the e-mail, or the page where we can contact them?

    As I live oversea I will have to wait mrore than my fellow US and Canadian friends, but just in case I do not receive it, this will be easier for me to contact them!

    Thanks a lot in advance

    best regards
    Customer_Service@DC-Comics.us

    Quote Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
    As a long time subscriber to comics, to everyone who is mad they haven't gotten the first issue yet:

    CHILL OUT!

    Subscriptions get mailed out so they usually arrive AFTER the date of sale at a comicbook shop. There is a huge distribution of when they arrive though so some of us will get it faster than others. I live in the US and I still haven't seen my first issue yet, but I consider that pretty normal for a subscription. Usually it will show up within the month it was released. Subscriptions trade reading it first for getting it cheaper. It only went on sale in comicbook stores last Wednesday. It's probably on its way to most of us and will show up soon. If it's more than a month late then complain.
    I got an e-mail saying I would get it on May 20th... that's over a month after release date... if so, it's stupid and ridiculous...


    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    BY May 20th?
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    yeah I got the same crap....a possible month getting it is stupid....
    Yep... got the same:

    Thank you for emailing DC Comics. Your first issue of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is due for delivery by May 20th.

    If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us.

    Sincerely,

    Chance
    Customer Service
    DC Comics & MAD Magazine
    1-800-462-3624
    If I'll be getting these a month later than release date I'm going to cancel my subscription...
    the exclusive cover is not worth the wait...
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

    My Feedback thread!!

  22. #472
    Heroic Warrior WDWFreak53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,731
    Quote Originally Posted by KUZEH View Post
    Customer_Service@DC-Comics.us


    If I'll be getting these a month later than release date I'm going to cancel my subscription...
    the exclusive cover is not worth the wait...


    Ditto. It's ridiculous. If I don't get mine by Tuesday, I'm cancelling and I'll just pick it up at my local shop.

  23. #473
    King of Eternia Cringer_luvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    390
    Got this E-mail from them today

    Thank you for contacting DC Comics with your inquiry. Our issues will usually arrive a few weeks after they are released in stores. You should receive He-Man #1 by May 20th.



    If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us.



    Sincerely,



    Chance

    Customer Service

    DC Comics & MAD Magazine

    1-800-462-3624
    One with the Power

    My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

    Help save the Stargate series vist http://www.facebook.com/SaveSGU

  24. #474
    Argenternian heavy-eternium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    BUENOS AIRES,ARGENTINA,SOUTH OF HEAVEN
    Posts
    1,800
    May 20th? How do you keep breathing until that date? Inevitably you are going to buy the digital issue before that, I feel that's the strategy.
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

  25. #475
    Vintage Vintage Vintage Vlcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tornado Alley
    Posts
    2,469
    I honestly subscribed to the subscription to save myself time. And as a first time comic subscriber.
    YES I thought they'd be shipped earlier or at least on the day it comes out at retail. On a different note I didn't buy it for the Variant cover....what a joke that cover is. My kids could come up with a better MOTU display. So from the above posts DC is telling us we won't be able to read Issue 1 until AFTER Issue 2 comes out at retail? Poppy **** to that.
    Is there a bet between DC & DR on who SUXX the most in CS?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •