Thread: Need suggestions for some villains

Heroic Warrior

Need suggestions for some villains

Right now my collection has more heroes than villains. I want to make it balanced so my display looks better. Heres what I have so far;

Team He-man : He-Man, Man-at-Arms, Teela, Sorceress, Orko, Man-E-faces, Zodak, Stratos, Palace Guards x 2, Mossman, King Randor, Queen Marlena, Roboto, BuzzOff, Fisto, Mekaneck
    Team Skeletor: Skeletor, Beastman, Evil-Lyn, Trapjaw, Webstor, Gygor, Mer-man, Tri-klops, Whiplash, Clawful

Who else am I missing that I can add to the Skeletor team. I am trying not to include any of the Horde or Snakemen characters, as they are more appropriate to the POP series!

Heroic Warrior
    Spikor, Stinkor, Clawful, Draego-Man, Faker and Scareglow are all original Evil Warriors that are in the MOTUC line

Count Marzo, Slush Head, Optikk might count.

And we have Jitsu and Fang Man both right around the corner.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

I put Man-E-Faces with the evil warriors and display his monster face.

This is so much about shifting ranks as much as it is how I perceive a lopsided line-up.

My display is skewed towards heroics. The Evil Warriors are so powerful it takes more than one hero at a time to take them down.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    If you are not to picky you could incorperate Megator, Shadow Beat, Count Marzo, Demo-Man, Cy-Chop.
    Remember Kobra Khan was a Skeletor villain. And remember Panthor & Griffin are apart of the evil team too.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Snappy Threader
    Faker for sure.....and Stinkor and Spikor...after you get Faker in there....then Clawful and Scare Glow....but Faker without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    Right now my collection has more heroes than villains. I want to make it balanced so my display looks better. Heres what I have so far;

Team He-man : He-Man, Man-at-Arms, Teela, Sorceress, Orko, Man-E-faces, Zodak, Stratos, Palace Guards x 2, Mossman, King Randor, Queen Marlena, Roboto, BuzzOff, Fisto, Mekaneck
    Team Skeletor: Skeletor, Beastman, Evil-Lyn, Trapjaw, Webstor, Gygor, Mer-man, Tri-klops, Whiplash, Clawful

Who else am I missing that I can add to the Skeletor team. I am trying not to include any of the Horde or Snakemen characters, as they are more appropriate to the POP series!
    Up front I think you need both Battle Cat and Panthor!

I'd recommend you add Jitsu (vs Fisto) and Fang Man (vs Orko) when they are released soon.

Given the weighting of your collection, my recommendations for past release MOTUC figures are:
    - Stinkor (vs Moss Man)
    - Spikor (vs Roboto)
    - Kobra Khan (vs Mekaneck)
    - Faker (vs Randor & Marlena)
    - and 2 or 3 Shadow Beasts.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    How are the Snake Men for POP? Anyway you might as well get Optikk, Slush Head, and the upcoming and very awesome Karatti. They fit the "fights He-Man and works for Skeletor" criteria you require.

Faker and Scareglow would both fit well. Battle cat and panthor should be in there but not everyone wants the cats. Marzo is a good bad guy of course. And really you should take 2 away from the team of He man. Marlena and Randor are the elder warriors of the day. True they still pack a good punch but for the most part they are in the background giving orders. Kobra Kahn was actually a lackey for Skeletor for a bit before the rest of the snakes were let loose..at least that is how it worked in the 200x toon. And if you want to go with some of the old art Zodac was a bad guy for a while. IN the puzzle I am basing my Grayskull Diorama on He is getting shot at by Man E from the top of Grayskull.
    Good luck balancing out the good with the bad
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Next months Jitsu would be a great addition IMO.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Faker, Stinkor, and Draego-Man are excellent additions. Also, the Griffin is an amazing piece if you like the beasts.

Heroic Warrior
    Only need Two Bad & Jitsu for completing my Evil Warriors faction...yay!

Heroic Warrior
    I will be adding Stinkor, Spikor and Kobra Khan once they get here. And hopefully Jitsu next month.

With your collection this is what i would do. My collection is complete different (snakemen vs cosmic warriors) (horde vs Grayskull)

He-Man = Skeletor
    Man-at-Arms = Tri-klops
    Teela = Evil-Lyn
    Sorceress = Count Marzo
    Orko = Scareglow
    Man-E-faces = Trapjaw
    Zodak = Gygor
    Stratos = Mer-man
    Palace Guard x 2 = Whiplash, Clawful
    Mossman = Beastman
    King Randor = Spikor
    Queen Marlena = Draego-Man
    Roboto = Faker
    BuzzOff = Webstor
    Fisto = Jitsu
    Mekaneck = Stinkor

Kobra Khan is a great figure! When he was released in the 80s no one had ever heard of the snakemen. I highly recommend him. He's with Skeletor on my display. In the Filmation cartoon, he was paired with Webstor on more than one occasion!
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

I'd agree with the people who suggested Kobra Khan, he's one of the best figures in the line IMO.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26