Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Netossa Arrival Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    This is kind of hilarious. $15.10 UPS shipping for 2 Netossa figures, and I don't receive her until Thursday lol - and I'm in NYC.

I'm glad you guys all received her so quickly though - I know usually you guys always have to wait FOREVER!
    We're also a day ahead here too basically, so you're doing well!

But it is funny, i can't get my head around the fact that she'll be here by the 15th of this month not the next! Had to double check the tracking details on the DHL website to make sure i wasn't just crazy and seeing things LoL. Forever is almost an understatement ~ 6-8 weeks was the norm for me but now... geez it's gonna be a great year!
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

My order is now shipped.. but should I be worried?

$25 + $13,75 doesnt equal $63,75

Am I missing something?

Capture.PNG

Received my Netossa today in the UK, also the Black spot on her cape rubs straight off on mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by demiscy View Post

Am I missing something?

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...5&d=1358265069

Capture.PNG
    I got charged extra also.

Quote Originally Posted by Trans22 View Post
    Received my Netossa today in the UK, also the Black spot on her cape rubs straight off on mine.

- - - Updated - - -

It's charging for 2X figures instead of one. The system is counting ordered and shipped as two separate figures.

Netossa's sword has been confirmed:

http://wp.me/p12o0s-8BI
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Woo hoo! Bring on the next weapons pak!
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid, and Despara!

HALLELU!!!!!! So happy to hear that Netossa's sword is a go for the next Weapon's Pack!!! Hopefully, they won't make the same mistake twice and not issue a purple repaint of the sword when they get ot Spinerella!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Awesome news about the sword, but semi-tragic news about the face mask. She really needs her face mask. It's an essential part of her. It would be like releasing Teela without her snake headdress. They better make it eventually!
    Last edited by Darkspecter; January 15, 2013 at 01:20pm.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    They will make the sword red or green to make it pop
    Last edited by Berserker79; January 15, 2013 at 02:01pm.

Are you guys going to use your early access to buy her sword or take your chance the day of?

Thrilled aboot the sword. Do the WP's come out the same time usually? I've only been around for the latest one.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Gotta be honest. I'd take the mask over the sword any day, though I understand why that'd be harder. But all the outcries about her non-completeness weren't really about the sword, mainly. Don't get me wrong... I appreciate it... but she needs her mask.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

So, my Netossas are in MA and I live in Ohio... They were supposed to be here today but UPS messed up. I even paid for 2nd day air. 2013 is starting off fantastically.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Are you guys going to use your early access to buy her sword or take your chance the day of?
    I'm leaning towards neither. I'd like for her to have a weapon but I got spares designed for the smaller female grip be it a pistol or Marlena sword or maybe even painting a Goddess staff to look spear-ish. That or I may get some silver metallic veil mesh and have her hold that.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Well, my Netossa arrived with no QC issues! Yay! After dealing with (and still dealing with) Granamyr, I"m kind of sick of dealing with DR CS. Well, now to check out my Rorschach. After all, Watchmen is a small premium line and is sure to have solid QCWHAT THE...?!?! *Sigh* His feet are on the wrong legs.
    Last edited by Howlor; January 15, 2013 at 05:53pm.

Despite my numerous grievances with their design choices and lack of accessories for her when they revealed Netossa last July, now that I have the final product in my hand, I have to say... she came out really really good. I am arming her with the DCUC Black Manta trident... and it suits her perfectly. The silver even matches the highlights on her shield. Who knows, maybe Frosta will get that Weapons Pak 4 repaint of the Bubble Power She-Ra sword instead! No paint flaws to report. No loose joints or switched limbs either. The black spot on the back of the cape on mine isn't terribly big or even all that noticeable for that matter- but it seems like such a stupid little thing that I'm not sure why they even bothered wasting the resources to do it. Especially when fans gave ToyGuru PLENTY of ideas of where paint apps could have been used (like giving her skirt a silvery tone, or making the blue "armor" a bit more of a metallic blue- things that would have given her more of that vintage toy look). I think people who were on the fence, once they get her, open her, and hand her an alternate weapon, are going to be surprised at how good she looks. She's probably the best PoP female figure to date. Definitely trumps Adora due to the simple fact that she can turn at the waist.
    Last edited by zodak74; January 15, 2013 at 08:09pm.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

matty lost my netossa package .... ( they lost my december package as well ) i hate matty so much and digital rivers so much rioght now , they kill the fun to collect there toys...

Heroic Warrior
    The paint on my Netossa's cape trim is peeling off in several spots. Anybody else have this problem yet? Not sure if I should try to exchange.

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Got Mine today, I am sure most people have figured this out all ready that have theirs, Is the black spot is not a painted Highlight nor a chem burn. It rubs off really easy with some Goo Gone( it is stuff you use to remove stickers and stuff like that but it will take off the light blue paint as well if you are not careful) My guess is this was some kind of Sticky stuff used to pull the cape out of its mold. Because the way the cape is made it must of been a little tricky. They just didnt wipe it off after the figure was assembled.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Wow she is gorgeous! love the metallic blue, blue & white.
    but yeah, I feel she is seriously lacking without her headdress & weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

"Netossa is a beautiful female figure, but fans and sites have been pretty unanimous with their support of somehow getting her headdress and blue version of the Bubble Power Sword out at some point, is this something that you have in the works that we can reasonably expect? It would take a good figure into the great category".

"Yes, we are making it a priority to find a way to get her sword out. We can confirm it will be in the next Weapon Pak later in 2013 in fact! Her headpiece may be another story since that is not tool’d but it certainly is not off the table."

This is good news. I'm more concerned about the headdress since I can get something for her weapon, but the headdress is not possible for me. the headdress is a must have.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by demiscy View Post

Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trans22 View Post
    I got the same thing for my subs and it was confusing at first but it is not an extra charge. The invoice is showing what we paid earlier for the 2013 sub and combining it with our January order since it's the first invoice for the year. I guess it was done for Matty's accounting purposes more than anything else. If you check your bank activity, you'll see the correct amount that you were actually charged, which will be $25 less per sub than what the Matty invoices are showing. I hope this helps!

(Cool, it looks like my Netossa figures should be arriving in a couple of days...I can't wait!)

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    got mine today a few hours ago.

charged $9.90 twice for my two sub figures. thats not right!
    thats $19.80 for shipping & $50 for the figures. together thats $69.80
    I'm Mad! DR got my order wrong again. same thing happens last year!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

2013 is off to a great start. Netossa is an incredible figure. I am really impressed with her. And now that a sword will be in the next Weapons Pak for her that's even cooler. And, part of me thinks the mask will be in that Weapons Pak too. Remember when they said they were not going to make the hand cannon for Snake Man-At Arms because it was new tooling and then BLAM it was in the Weapons Pak? It'll be there.

If anyone comes up with a non-damaging way to remove the applied black paint on the cape, let me know or post a tutorial please.
    Last edited by King Tamusk; January 15, 2013 at 09:49pm.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    2013 is off to a great start. Netossa is an incredible figure. I am really impressed with her. And now that a sword will be in the next Weapons Pak for her that's even cooler.

If anyone comes up with a non-damaging way to remove the applied black paint on the cape, let me know or post a tutorial please.
    About 4 posts up DetectiveLubic mentions using Goo Gone! Sounds intriguing. I might have to try that once I get mine.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

I am so happy to hear about the black spot being able to be removed easily!

I am still waiting on mine though...