Thread: Netossa Arrival Thread

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Thank you for this post. It's important for PoP and NA converts to speak up about such things.

That silver looks gorgeous and I was considering the same, but trying to paint Frosta was an utter nightmare for me so I'm scared. I don't seem to have (very) loose ankles or knees, but there does appear to be some slight warping that makes her look a tad funny. Warping that would not be very noticeable if she just had the boot articulation. Sigh....
    I really didn't know much about She-Ra until I got into MOTUC over the summer, but since then I have fallen in love with the Filmation cartoon and the characters. I have to admit that I did pass on Netossa due to loose joints, skimpy accessories/higher prices, and black stains, but my small overall MOTUC collection now has She-Ra, Swiftwind, Frosta, and Catra. I never even knew about these characters existing and would have never bought them before I started collecting. Now Madame Razz, Castaspella, Glimmer, Kowl, and Loo-Kee are on the top of my most wanted list of upcoming MOTUC.
    Last edited by swind15; January 19, 2013 at 05:47am.