Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Netossa Arrival Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    Finally picked mine up from my sub-buddy. She's pretty cool, despite missing an offensive weapon. I knew of her in the vintage line(but never had her, as I only had She-Ra and Bow), and never saw her on the cartoon, so there was no nostalgia factor for me. In hand though, she's an ok figure, but one major question: Where the hell did her boot swivels go??? They cut the weapon *and* an articulation point?? Ugh! That's just mean at this stage in the game!
    That was a question of mine. I mean I hardly ever use the boot cuts, but aesthetically, it looks much better being there, plus the rest have it.

Not to mention, what is Mattel cheaping out on the females now? They still have loose joints when they seem to have somewhat quelled it on
    the males, Netossa is missing a true accessory, and Octavia is not getting bendy tentacles....
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Really happy with Netossa! Took a little over 2 weeks to get to the UK. Don't mind the lack of accessory's, I've just tried to make use of her cape/net without removing it. My cape does have the dark circle on the back though.

photo.JPG

I got Netossa a few days ago. She's perfect. Mine did not come with any shading on the cape. The vintage Netossa is one of my all-time favorites so I am glad she got the MOTUC treatment. Lovely sculpt, and I'm glad she looks like the FILMation version. I'm still more partial to the vintage version, however, she's just really beautiful. She's pretty much front and center in my cabinet next to vintage original She-Ra and Catra.
    Leeloomina´ Lekatariba Lamina-Tcha´ Ekbat De Sebat

Heroic Warrior
    Just got my Netossa and finally opened her. The good news is she looks really good. The bad news is that while Ive never had any major QC problems in my collection to date (I know Ive been lucky), my Netossa has a bit of a sloppy paint job as she has smudges of brown paint everywhere: on her white top, braclets and boots, on her skirt, a tiny spot on her hair, and even on her shield. Its not a deal breaker for me, but its the first bit of dissapointment Ive had...which is I know is amazing with the track record so far. Plus I dont think I will be using her cape as a capture net, as I find her head hard to put back on, so I most likely will just be leaving the cape on her.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    i have her the small grayskull gun with the blue highlights.

20130217z 039 by ThePowerSword, on Flickr

20130217z 002 by ThePowerSword, on Flickr
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    Look how white the vintage boots are, if only Mattel would use those paints...

Wait aren┤t both figures from Mattel...?
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    I've received my Netossa. And the figure is pretty awesome, even with the black stain on the cape, lack of accessories and bizarre floating fans.

I have my Netossa posed with the "long handle" of Evil-Lynn's wand as some sort of spear or lance weapon and it works pretty well. I do look forward to completing Netossa with her own weapon and hopefully her helmet in the future.

I gave my Netossa the sword from Queen Marlena

I got Netossa a headpiece and I think it really makes her look complete.
    Meow,
    Princess Selina Desire

Are the wings on her head just glued on? Has anyone tried to remove them?
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Are the wings on her head just glued on? Has anyone tried to remove them?
    Yes, I removed them to use the head for a custom of Granita I made. Unfortunately they are kind of inserted into the hair, so when removed there are some indentations left in her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    Yes, I removed them to use the head for a custom of Granita I made. Unfortunately they are kind of inserted into the hair, so when removed there are some indentations left in her hair.
    Thanks for the info! Do you have any pics of your Granita? Thanks!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.