Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Netossa Arrival Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Mine doesn't really have a black spot at all. I've had to request an exchange because of the peeling paint though.

So the back of my Netossa white mailer box has the trademarked names of Gwildor and Multi-Bot on i t. What is the reason for putting those there?
    The Road goes ever on and on
    Down from the door where it began.
    Now far ahead the Road has gone,
    And I must Follow, if I can,
    Pursuing it with eager feet,
    Until it joins some larger way
    Where many paths and errands meet.
    And whither then? I cannot say.
    Bilbo Baggins

To retain the trademarks.

Got my subscription Netossa today. Not a bad figure.
    Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.--Optimus Prime ROTF

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Gotta be honest. I'd take the mask over the sword any day, though I understand why that'd be harder. But all the outcries about her non-completeness weren't really about the sword, mainly. Don't get me wrong... I appreciate it... but she needs her mask.
    If we don't get the mask, it will just look like Scott doesn't want to budget for it.

He budgeted for the MAA arm cannon... and while the 4H sculpted all those other new accessories (Horde Prime's staff, Draego-Man's whip, shield, and non-flaming sword), we don't really know if they were tooled... I thought cutting things was to decrease the tooling cost??

I would love to see the 4H make Netossa a mask/helmet... I can see it kind of laying over the top of her head... and it might look really cool... kind of like a... kowl...
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I got my Netossa today, while the paint and sculpt is good, the design and character just doesn't do anything for me.

I feel lousy that thanks to the sub I just blew a 35 bucks on a figure that just going to the bottom of the toybox or I'll give away to one of my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeGygor View Post
    I got my Netossa today, while the paint and sculpt is good, the design and character just doesn't do anything for me.

I feel lousy that thanks to the sub I just blew a 35 bucks on a figure that just going to the bottom of the toybox or I'll give away to one of my friends.
    Aww, come on Give her a few days... check out her episodes from the cartoon... check out the vintage mini-comic... she's a pretty cool 4H sculpt.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    got mine today a few hours ago.

charged $9.90 twice for my two sub figures. thats not right!
    thats $19.80 for shipping & $50 for the figures. together thats $69.80
    I'm Mad! DR got my order wrong again. same thing happens last year!
    Check your actual credit card statement.

Everyone's invoices say one thing (original cost, plus second shipping charge, and a total that doesn't add up), but the credit cards are being charged the correct amount.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Mine arrived yesterday and I like her. I do wish they had included a spear or some other kind of weapon though.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    So got my Netossa today. She's pretty fantastic. Mine has a slight paint slop on her eyebrow, and the dark spot on the back is pretty noticible. Overall I love her though. The Huntress is here!
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Flutterina, and Tung Lashor
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I ordered mine 2 day UPS and they messed up and I will finally get them after 4 days. UPS said i need to contact Matty for my refund. Has anyone else experiencedthis before? I'm curious if I get the whole amount back or shopping MINUS handling

I got mine today! She is lovely! I'm very glad to have her added to my PoP shelf!
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Mine arrived today, a day earlier than expected! Yay!

She looks great and there really is not much of a spot at all on her cape. I gave her a wicked looking weapon from a Spawn figure (Valkerie from series 22) and it works well.

I'm not real sure about the "wings" on her head. She definitely could have used a headress/tiara/whatever. Part of me wants to remove them, but I don't really feel like dealing with the holes that it would leave in her head. Maybe I can find something to work as a tiara/headband type piece.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Hordak! Put me in MOTUC! Barbecue17's Avatar
    Well, it looks like mine is in the process of being transferred to my local post office. Hopefully tomorrow...
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Netossa arrived today safe and sound. Everything looked great. Was very suprised that she came so soon as I'm used to waiting 2 weeks after the sale date at least! Resealed the box and sent her off to trade. BTW, cost to ship was $4 less than DR is charging us....what's up with that?!?!

This is hilarious

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    If we don't get the mask, it will just look like Scott doesn't want to budget for it.

He budgeted for the MAA arm cannon... and while the 4H sculpted all those other new accessories (Horde Prime's staff, Draego-Man's whip, shield, and non-flaming sword), we don't really know if they were tooled... I thought cutting things was to decrease the tooling cost??
    My thoughts were that the HP,Draego, Spector items were all tooled and sculpted at the same time as their respective figures, but the individual costing of the figures meant that they were put aside tstraight away and not painted until time came for the WP.

The Netossa Mask just needs to be sculpted and added to a new figures tool.
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Wow, Matty must be in shipping frenzy this month; my Netossa, along with Saint Walker (DC) and Rorschach (Watchmen), are already in my pile of loot at Big Bad. That's never happened so quickly before.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

i got my unwanted $40 netossa figure today. probably will keep it.
    why dont the mattel designers put freaking slits in the skirts?

So I think matty might be sick or something. I got my shipping confirmation on the 11th and I had my hot momma sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work today. This is with the slowest newgistics shipping. Completely surprised. I hope shipping is this quick all year.

The new site won´t let me track her, there is some kind of error...

Well, she´ll be soon. I hope!

And by the way, Netossa is almost gone by now.

Received my figure tonight and I really like her. Always wanted her as a figure but never got her. The lack of accessories is noticeable when you display her by the other POP figures, but I can live with it until her sword comes in the next weapons pack. I cant even tell there is a black spot on her cape either.
    My blog: huckthedog.com

My trade feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=174899

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    I ordered mine 2 day UPS and they messed up and I will finally get them after 4 days. UPS said i need to contact Matty for my refund. Has anyone else experiencedthis before? I'm curious if I get the whole amount back or shopping MINUS handling
    You won't get anything. I would be the first to say fight it out, but it's just not worth your time because you likely won't get a cent out of it.

Sad to be so defeatist, but the practical truth makes it easier to just let it go because you will spend hours dealing with it and the aggregvation will be immense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    The new site won´t let me track her, there is some kind of error...

Well, she´ll be soon. I hope!

And by the way, Netossa is almost gone by now.
    Me too. Very annoying - I can't track it without the number. But you are not alone!

She arrived today. There is glue all over her face. In a not so flattering manner. If any of you have children have them leave the room before you click on the picture.
    netossa.jpg

Now I get the joy of trying to exchange her with the most crack customer service team on the planet.

Mine came in today. She had a drop of black paint on her cheek that kinda looked like a tear tattoo. I thought about leaving it, but didn't. Skirt slits would have been nice. Overall she is great. Ready for her sword. I can't even see the black spot on my cape. Do I send it back?
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    DYLAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD! THE MOB IS GROWING!

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeGygor View Post

For what it's worth, I found a taker for my Netossa in about four seconds on the Marketplace. She's in demand.