Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Netossa Arrival Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    For what it's worth, I found a taker for my Netossa in about four seconds on the Marketplace. She's in demand.
    did you cover your cost or did you take a loss?

Quote Originally Posted by manic mailman View Post
    did you cover your cost or did you take a loss?
    I traded for a figure I wanted so I'd say I came out ahead!

Got my Netossa!

TOTALLY pleased with her! I mean wow! She's now my favorite female figure of the line! A beautiful face sculpt!! And I love the variety she brings! Her joints are all good and the paint apps are fantastic! Nothing slopply about her. She's gonna look awesome with the rest of the PoP figures! I've given her the silver spear from the weapons rack till she gets her sword!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I should be getting her by Friday, and my Amazon Griffin, will be here Saturday....no way without paying a fortune in shipping Matty would have gotten him to me that fast....I ordered him Monday, I'd be waiting until next Friday with Matty.

But I'm not sure I'm keeping her, what I really wanted was Ram-Man this month....
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    My Netossa came today. Another great sculpt, I have no complaints about the figure, just wish she came with more than a shield. Glad we got her and the Star Sisters early, makes me even more excited for the well known POP girls. Bring on Mermista, Castaspella, Glimmer, Double Trouble, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    I traded for a figure I wanted so I'd say I came out ahead!
    nice thats the best possible solution. forgot to consider that

So Netossa is the most stunning female figure thus far; too bad about the little things keeping her back. She coulda been even more stunning if based on her toy, but oh well. Only thing that is annoying is the flaps over her arms; they don't get in the way as much as I thought they would, but they're still kinda annoying. I think that mask everyone has been asking about would have gone a long way toward making her even more impressive, 'cause then those flaps on the side of her head would probably be removeable.

But hey, good things: like I said, she really is stunning! We just got a white-and-blue girl, and yet somehow the design of this one sets her apart perfectly. The net cape goes a long way to making her look impressive and imposing. Yet, when it's off, she still looks formidable. As I've said many times, I was really looking forward to some new idea for a weapon for her, but we lost out on that. I was hoping for a spear, but since we're getting the chunk sword I tried it out and it actually looks pretty cool with her! More so than with She-Ra, I think.

Overall I'm happier with her than I thought I would be. I knew she looked good, but I was afraid she would be nearly immobile, but I'm glad to say that's not the case. I would have liked a slit in the skirt, but they did make it wide enough to allow wide stances for action poses and whatnot.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I was expecting Netossa on Friday but she actually came in today, which was a nice surprise! I got all my sub Netossas in two shipments...Hopefully, I can combine everything into a single shipment for the rest of the year.

Netossa looks great! Her paint deco is clean and her joints are tight. The black spot on her cape isn't so bad and I'll probably leave it alone since I want to display her with the cape on.

I tried out a few weapons for her and I liked Aquaman's trident from the TRU DC vs MOTUC set the best. Perhaps I'll repaint it to match her color scheme later. I'm glad to hear that her sword is scheduled for the next Weapons Pack, the extra accessory will be nice. I'm not too fussed about the headdress, though, since I'm more of a fan of the Filmation look.

Overall, I'm pleased with my first sub figure. If every order arrives a day after DOS, like this one, my subs will be worth it to me. Now, I'm really excited for next month...Ram Man, Jitsu, and news from NYTF!

Heroic Warrior
    Love the way she came out, the 4HM did a great job on her

Got my Netossa today. She looks great!! Quick question , does anyone know why on the back of the white mailer in the bottom left hand corner it says Gwildor and Multi-bot? I guessing it could be for trademark purposes but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by peveyguy View Post
    Got my Netossa today. She looks great!! Quick question , does anyone know why on the back of the white mailer in the bottom left hand corner it says Gwildor and Multi-bot? I guessing it could be for trademark purposes but I'm not sure.
    They do that all the time. It is just for legal purposes.

I love this figure. She's just gorgeous. Hands down the best female sculpt of the line face-wise. I really like the colors they used. The lack of a mask still makes me sad, but there's so much to love I can't be too sad. I used GOO Gone to get rid of the black spot as DetectiveLubic suggested and it worked perfectly. I also heated the cap and rolled the edges so it looked more natural and less fly-swattery. I gave her a spare LOTR sword.... and perfect!

Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Shine bright like a diamond

TOLD YOU ALL SO.

kidding.

These pics are all great.

SCB, that pic is hilarious. Beast Man looks like he's dry-heaving LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes
    I also heated the cap and rolled the edges so it looked more natural and less fly-swattery.
    I'm so glad that worked!!! I was wondering if it would, as I was hoping to do that to make it look more like the cartoon cape.
    Mine arrives today.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Finally received Netossa today after having not been home when she was originally was delivered a couple days ago ~ she's heaps better in person! Also, my Netossa doesn't having any shading on her cape either. Oh and great pics too ppl!
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

I got mine yesterday and she is an amazing figure. I hope the rest of the POP ladies turn out as good as her.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Just got Netossa. She is quite nice, but boy does she feel "sparse" in terms of accessories and extras.

Positives: I really like her color combination. While similar to Frosta, I think she still manages to stand out. The varying shades of blue look excellent with the silver highlights. The face sculpt is rather lovely and I really like her flesh tone. Did anyone notice her fingernails? They're metallic blue- a very cool feature! Her net cape feels very solid- not overly fragile like Leech's net. The "shading" on the net isn't as noticeable if she's wearing it.

Negatives: The edges of her cape have a "grimey" look to them in the corners. Her hair looks a little too poofy on top. She also really, really would be improved by some type of additional accessory, as she looks pretty bland when not wearing the cape.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Got mine today too!

She is much better in person. Once again, her face scuplt is spot on! She even has 2 shades of lip color (purple on the top lip & pink on the bottom).

My only grip about this figure was that her cape ends looked more like some kind of hair accessory. HOWEVER, mine seem to sit much lower than what I have seen in pictures. Mine sit about 2mm below the collar. This made me SO happy!

Also her cape seems to have natural curls on the ends...maybe they'll fall out but it looks great now!

Question!??
    Has anyone tried using a Palace Gaurds spear for her or is it too big for her hand?? I'm in the process of moving and all my MOTUC is packed up!

My Netossa figures just arrived and she looks great!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Mine arrived today.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Mine arrived today. She looks awesome. And Goo Gone totally removed the black spot in a few seconds. So easy. A small dab on a towel is enough. Thank goodness it was molded in the blue plastic (just don't get any on the light blue paint on the trim). Hope we can somehow get the headdress down the line.

Wow, looks like everybody loves Netossa. That makes me feel weird for hating her. Yes, I hate her. I think her hair line is weird and unnatural, and I hate the big wing things on her shoulders and head. Her face sculpt is quality work, but I definitely disagree about her face being the best so far, Teela, Evil-lyn and Catra are all much better IMO. I'm glad you guys like her, especially the PoP fans, but I'd never heard of her until recently and this figure hasn't won me over.

I just picked mine up and she looks great! I can't wait to open her and put her with the other Great Rebellion figures.

I just got my Nicky Minaj figure.......I mean Netossa figure. I really look forward to POP characters, but she's just kind of meh to me. There is no reason why she shouldn't have come with a sword, I mean that was one of the reasons for the price increase along with deco.

Otherwise, great sculpt and aside from missing accessories like the sword or headdress, kudos to the design team for not messing anything up this month.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    This is kind of hilarious. $15.10 UPS shipping for 2 Netossa figures, and I don't receive her until Thursday lol - and I'm in NYC.

I'm glad you guys all received her so quickly though - I know usually you guys always have to wait FOREVER!

Thanks for posting this. I didn't think I was being racist. I just don't think about that kind of thing when it comes to motuc.

I didn't get mine either yet......
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

She looks amazing!!! I cant wait to get mine. I love all MOTUC figures (mostly) but damn, when its a POP girl, I'm so much more excited! And knowing at least her sword is coming, most of my issues with the figure have gone away.