Thread: Despera Support Thread

Hybrid View

Despera Support Thread

Despera is probably one of the only DC redesigns I would support as a figure. I love the idea behind it and she's just too amazing not to be immortalized in plastic. I'm suprised no one has done one of these so let's see how many people would support her inclusion in the classics line!

He-Dad you beat me to it!

I'm in for sure. She looks BA, and it's nice to have a real difference between Adora & Force Captian Adora. Make it so!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

We need some visual aids. Despara is a nifty Horde Adora.

So tell me, what would Despara be classified under? Is she NEW POP? Horde?
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; January 11, 2013 at 11:40pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

I support this!

AS LONG as she is not used against any sort of POP/Great Rebellion/females per year quota. As a variant and as a variant with very little historical context, she ranks very low for me compared with the likes of all of the POP figures that had vintage figures and important Filmation ladies like Madame Razz and Scorpia. Make her as something EXTRA but don't make her in place of a figure like Flutterina is all I'm sayin.

Heroic Warrior
    She'd be a great candidate for the '14 sub exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanmyth View Post
    AS LONG as she is not used against any sort of POP/Great Rebellion/females per year quota. As a variant and as a variant with very little historical context, she ranks very low for me compared with the likes of all of the POP figures that had vintage figures and important Filmation ladies like Madame Razz and Scorpia. Make her as something EXTRA but don't make her in place of a figure like Flutterina is all I'm sayin.
    I'd be ok with that. She could be an out of sub extra.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanmyth View Post
    ABSOLUTELY. 2014 is all about the big guns. I don't consider Despara one of those yet. She's far too new to the mythos, as cool as she is.

Someone like Eldor or Shokoti should be the sub exclusive, as a way to sell subs. Many haven't head of Despara yet.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Heroic Warrior
    I was meaning to start this thread. Kept forgetting about it. Anyway, Despera should be the first (if only) modern DC redesign to see Classics treatment.

It would be cool if she came with a 3rd headsculpt--"Filmation" Force Captain Adora- which would be Despera's face with Adora's hair.