Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Despera Support Thread

I know there a re a lot of people rooting for a PoP add on sub. 'Ll buy it if Despara is included. I prefer her to Force Captain Adora.

I can see Mattel try to sneak some DC Comics designs in the tail end of the line (for better or worse). This, the controversial Sorceress redesign, mohawk Beast-Man, etc.

Couldnt decide how to post in this thread. I've decided.

I dont know if I like just how evil Despara is depicted, but frankly how Adora was in FIlmation was too easy. So I like Despara to be in official cannon in and her depiction because Adora needs a harder origin to overcome.

So I'm for Despara in MOTUC. It'd be a plus not only because it would look cool, and give Adora some much needed Horde darkness, but it'd include the new continuity in the all inclusive MOTUC which is one of the best things about the line. Despara is the best new thing from the new comics as I see it.

Ok...so Club Etheria is a go and it is the year of PoP so it is time Mattel. Give us Despara. Two heads please...one with the buzz cut and removable Hordak mask. The other with a Filmation style Horde Captain head for Filmation fans! Chop Chop....we need her. Flutterina is coming...who's going to protect us?!?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Ok...so Club Etheria is a go and it is the year of PoP so it is time Mattel. Give us Despara. Two heads please...one with the buzz cut and removable Hordak mask. The other with a Filmation style Horde Captain head for Filmation fans! Chop Chop....we need her. Flutterina is coming...who's going to protect us?!?
    Right on!
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, please give us Despara! I'd settle for buzz cut and masked head, I'm easy. More concerned with getting swivel thighs at the hips, a well-fitting leotard and a soft, flexible cape than the filmation head....Adora is like straight-up filmation style guide as it is IMHO.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and and original here