View Poll Results: Do you want a 2-pack or a 3-pack for the Rock Warriors?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2-PACK (Stonedar and Rokkon)

43 29.05%
  • 3-PACK (Stonedar, Rokkon, and Granita)

105 70.95%

Thread: The Rock Warriors: 2-pack or 3-pack???

Hybrid View

The Rock Warriors: 2-pack or 3-pack???

In an effort to get more figures out there, it has been suggested that the Rock Warriors should come packed together. If that ends up being the case, which would you prefer; a 2-pack with Rokkon and Stonedar, or a 3-pack including Granita?
    Last edited by King Tamusk; January 13, 2013 at 03:37am.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    3 pack all the way!!! If there's one multipack that makes senses it's the Rock People 3 pack! I'd be very disappointed if they didn't include Granita in MOTUC!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    3 pack all the way!!! If there's one multipack that makes senses it's the Rock People 3 pack! I'd be very disappointed if they didn't include Granita in MOTUC!
    Same here. Not including Granita would be a ridiculous move, after everything they've done to obtain Filmation rights. The vintage fans would still buy it because they'd want Rokkon and Stonedar, plus Filmation fans would get a fan-demanded character. It should be a no-brainer.

I'll be very disappointed if we only get a two-pack of the male Rock People.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Seeing as ToyGuru shot down any future 3-Packs post-FFM, I have to say 2-Pack. Besides, I want the proper amount of articulation, accessories, paint apps- and it seems putting all three in one pack will shortchange some or all of them a la The Star Sisters. So I say, if they must, put Rokkon & Stonedar in a two-pack and offer Granita on her own card with own accessories etc as a monthly figure. I want these three to come out right
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Heroic Warrior
    Three-pack.

If we can get the Star Sisters and the Fighting Foe Men as a three-pack, then the far more deserving characters of Rokkon, Stonedar and Granita also deserve to be released as a three-pack.

Voted 3 pack since I think that that is the best way for Granita to make it into the line....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

A Rock-Warrior 3-Pack is one of the best examples of a 3-Pack that would sell. People are familiar with and love the vintage toys and the characters from the cartoon - they're not in the level of obscurity like the Star Sisters and the even more obscure Fighting Foe Men. Obscurity does not equal "I want to pay a lot of money for it".
    Celebrate 30 Years of POP
    http://www.facebook.com/messages/103...P/288325415324
    http://mykanspeaksall.blogspot.com/2...incess-of.html

Follow Mykan Speaks All on Twitter or Facebook.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    3 pack is the best chance at getting Granita. I have to say a 2 pack or 3 pack is the way to go with these guys. I defiantly want them together. also it would be a waist to use the limited amount of ***** for three monthly figures. I also don't want to wait for each one either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Same here. Not including Granita would be a ridiculous move, after everything they've done to obtain Filmation rights. The vintage fans would still buy it because they'd want Rokkon and Stonedar, plus Filmation fans would get a fan-demanded character. It should be a no-brainer.

I'll be very disappointed if we only get a two-pack of the male Rock People.
    I'd be disappointed if they didn't do a 3 or 2 pack. it is a no brianer not to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Seeing as ToyGuru shot down any future 3-Packs post-FFM, I have to say 2-Pack. Besides, I want the proper amount of articulation, accessories, paint apps- and it seems putting all three in one pack will shortchange some or all of them a la The Star Sisters. So I say, if they must, put Rokkon & Stonedar in a two-pack and offer Granita on her own card with own accessories etc as a monthly figure. I want these three to come out right
    I think a 3 pack for these rock warriors would be better accepted. the star sisters & FFM are more obscure & not everyone has a connection or want for them. but the rock warriors were well known vintage toys. I think more would want them.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I personally have less interest in the Rock Warriors without Granita. I really want to see more non-human females in MOTUC.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

i dont want any pack for these guys but if were getting arock pack do all three surely.

I know three-pack is the popular option here, but since the Filmation sub has been announced I have renewed hopes that we will see a Rokkon & Stonedar Two-Pack, with some great newly tooled pieces and accessories- I'm thinking something that will really fill out the package like the Palace Guards, with maybe some extra pieces or heads to swap and make some new Rock People out of.
    THEN, in the Filmation sub, give Granita a slot all to herself- put Jewelstar to shame and give this figure some new tooling, some great detailed armor, and a cool set of weapons.
    My biggest fear about a three-pack is that these long-awaited characters would end up more like The Star Sisters (crap tooling, no fancy paint apps, minimal accessories), and less like The Fighting Foe Men (with their various display options, two weapons each, etc).
    Now that there is a dedicated Filmation sub, and Granita is from Filmation, I feel she should be a part of that... freeing up space in the regular sub and enabling Rokkon & Stonedar to shine in a two-pack all their own.

I would personally prefer a 2-pack since I don't really care for Granita. If they do release a 3-pack I'll probably buy it anyway to get the guys, but I'd prefer to save that money for some other figure if possible.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by King Criss79 View Post
    Individual packouts. . no option?
    Yep I agree, I've got zero interest in anymore 3 packs. And would rather get individual figures of these not so highly anticipated figures.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    How can you say that? The Rock Warriors are highly anticipated vintage characters. And Granita is in the top 15 Filmation characters request. Even this poll shows that 76% of the voters want to see her in a 3-pack.

Higher price tags are not a problem when it involves characters the fans want. And, if it is a SDCC exclusive like one poster suggested, that would make the best option. A 3-pack at around $75 is, by comparison relatively cheap for a big convention exclusive. Look at how much the Gem doll was ($125) and it sold out. The S.H.I.E.L.D. Super Helicarrier ($130) sold out too.
    Well your voting options were extremely limited, and these are not highly anticipated, they are barely brought up? I can't think of a less desired MOTU vintage figure than these 2? And while I'd like them I'd much prefer them as individual releases in the sub.