Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: TOP TEN MOST WANTED MOTUC's!!! Pre-NYTF 2013 Edition!!!

I keep
    Oohing everyday for the Pre SDCC version of this to start. I'm so damn anxious for some fun like this thread instead of all the doom and gloom we have now.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I keep
    Oohing everyday for the Pre SDCC version of this to start. I'm so damn anxious for some fun like this thread instead of all the doom and gloom we have now.
    Thanks for the reminder!!! I suppose we are close enough to SDCC to start up the next edition. I will get it rolling right away

Thank u! I know it's your thread and didn't wanna step on your toes. It's defectively one of my favorites.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.