Thread: Entrance Guardian(Beautiful Woman)?

Widget

Entrance Guardian(Beautiful Woman)?

I was browsing the encyclopedia when I came across the entry for the Entrance Guardian(Beautiful Woman). I swear I have seen the episode this character is from but I can't remember for the life of me. Was she really Evil-Lyn in disguise? Does anyone remember what episode she appeared in? Thanks for any help. entrance-guardian_thumb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Clarion19 View Post
    I was browsing the encyclopedia when I came across the entry for the Entrance Guardian(Beautiful Woman). I swear I have seen the episode this character is from but I can't remember for the life of me. Was she really Evil-Lyn in disguise? Does anyone remember what episode she appeared in? Thanks for any help. entrance-guardian_thumb.jpg
    Maybe she reminds you on Lady Valtera from the episode "the sleepers awaken"?

Quote Originally Posted by Clarion19 View Post
    I was browsing the encyclopedia when I came across the entry for the Entrance Guardian(Beautiful Woman). I swear I have seen the episode this character is from but I can't remember for the life of me. Was she really Evil-Lyn in disguise? Does anyone remember what episode she appeared in? Thanks for any help.
    Not Evil-Lyn. A character of her own, she appears in "Return of Granamyr". As part of the tests He-Man has to go through.

http://www.he-man.org/cartoon/episode.php?id=44&ep=199