Thread: 01/15 MattyCollector Sales Thread

Hybrid View

MATTY NEWS : January 1/15 Sale Announced

[NOTICE - RamMan has been pushed back to Febuary]
    From Matty's Facebook:

IMPORTANT: 1/15 Sale Update! The full allotment of Ram Man won't arrive in time for all subscribers to get one so we're moving him to our 2/15 sale and switching up our Early Access items (1/14 8am thru 1/15 8am). Here's the new lineup for 1/15: Netossa, Horde Prime, Griffin, Saint Walker & Rorschach. Also, the My Subscriptions pages should launch this week full update soon!

[Direct link to the active sale page...]
    http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ID.34789435809

1/15 Sale: Netossa™, Ram Man®, Saint Walker, Rorschach & More
    [as listed here ... http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...orschach-more/]

Toy Fans,
    January 15th can’t get here fast enough. Why? Because it’s going to be an insane month of rad new products that includes the first release in our Watchmen series, Early Access starts for subscribers, and the new My Subscriptions section and Subscriptions portal will launch!
    But first things first… we know it’s really all about the toys so here’s what we’ve got lined up for Tuesday, January 15th at 9 a.m. PT (12 noon ET):

January 15th Monthly Sale

MOTUC: Netossa™ (monthly figure, included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    - PUSHED BACK TO FEBUARY- MOTUC: Ram Man® (“quarterly” figure, included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Icarius™ (eligible for Early Access)
    MOTUC: Snout Spout™ (eligible for Early Access)
    DCU: Saint Walker (monthly figure, included with Club Infinite Earths subscriptions)
    Watchmen: Rorschach (bi-monthly figure, included with Club Black Freighter subscriptions)

NEW! Early Access

As a benefit of your subscription, you’re entitled to our all-new Early Access program that gives you the chance to purchase additional products before they’re made available to the general public. Early Access will generally take place a couple of days before the regular monthly sale so dates will change each month depending on which day of the week the regular sale happens. We’ll send you an email each month letting you know the dates.
    Remember, if a product is released through any one of our 2013 subscriptions then it will not be offered through Early Access. For January, that means you’ll have the chance to pick up Icarius™ and Snout Spout™. Neither of them are included with 2013 Club Eternia® subscriptions and if they sell out during Early Access they will NOT be available on January 15th. (Please note that these products are completely separate from the subscription so shipping can’t be combined.)

NEW! My Subscriptions Section

For 2013, we’re stoked to launch the all-new My Subscriptions section. If you’re a subscription holder, this will be your go-to spot to manage everything related to your subscriptions account. You can change/update your credit card information, shipping address, email address, and even combine or separate shipments. We expect to launch around the 10th of January and subscribers will receive an announcement and link to the new section as soon as it’s live.

NEW! Subscriptions Portal

While My Subscriptions is the place to go to manage your subscriptions account, our new Subscription portal will be the entry spot to Early Access. Launching at the same time as My Subscriptions, you’ll also get updates on new subscriptions, read about your existing subscriptions, and find fun new content we’ve got planned for later in the year.

January Subscription Key Dates

If you’re a subscription holder, here are the important dates to note for January 2013: Your subscription will renew 5 calendar days before the on-sale date, at which time your card will be authorized for the full amount of your order, so plan to have funds available before Thursday, January 10th. Subscription orders should also begin shipping approximately January 10th, three business days before the January 15th on-sale date, and your card will be charged the full amount at this time.

Whew! That’s a lot for one little news story! Remember, the sale starts Tuesday, January 15th at 9 a.m. PT (12 noon ET). Want an email reminder? Click here to register. Or, join me on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums and you’ll get reminders there, too.
    –Matty

[Direct link to the active sale page...]
    http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ID.34789435809
    Last edited by Replikor; January 7, 2013 at 06:27pm.

Why does the title of the thread say DECEMBER?
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Good stuff!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Why does the title of the thread say DECEMBER?
    oops... lol.
    Well, thats what I get for trying to use a shortcut an copy an paste... forgot a editing step... lol
    I will have to get a mod to correct it to January. I will go PM one right now.

Appologies

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    oops... lol.
    Well, thats what I get for trying to use a shortcut an copy an paste... forgot a editing step... lol
    I will have to get a mod to correct it to January. I will go PM one right now.

Appologies
    Apology NOT accepted. I want my money back!!

This is like the seventh time Snout Spout has shown up since I've been checking regularly... I wonder if I should get him just to stick a spare head on him or something.

Hmm we can't combine the early access stuff? I thought they said we were going to be able to do that. Also glad it seems that the BF/CM stuff that didn't sellout may show up monthly. I had to pass on like 10 of them due to funds.

Now just get me my Ram Man, Netossa & Rorschach!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I like how every thing goes live just at the moment that you're supposed have the funds available and stuff is supposed to start shipping.

COULD WE FREAKING CUT IT ANY CLOSER!! I mean geez......This stuff was supposed to be up and running along with promises as usual galore how long ago? And here we are down to the freaking wire as usual with NO time to see if any thing is even working properly before hand.

I was hoping to be able to casually go in to my account and change my CC info. BEFORE the start of the new subs. and now it looks like not only will I have to do it on the VERY DAY OF, but cross my fingers and hope that some thing doesn't get botched at the same time.

Should I call the "call center" and straighten it out there?

Yea, we all know how that usually goes. I LITERALLY know more about what's going on with things then they do 99% of the time and end up guiding them through the process, so what's the point.

I don't usually get on Mattel/DR for to many things, but now I'm starting to creep in to the boat with some of you other guys as this stuff is just beyond ridiculous already...

And that is so much BS about the non combined shipping....they **** you anyway they can, even giving you a new perk, they still **** you the same old way, like combining shipping is so damn difficult....but I forgot, it's DR.

We'll see if the Sub page is launched on the 10th or so.....

At least they are on the ball about sale announcements....early last year we had to wait until like 3 days before the sale to get the info....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; December 20, 2012 at 09:40pm.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

01/15 MattyCollector Sales Thread

It's 01:45 PM EST and there is still not a Jan 2013 Matty Collector sales thread.
    Post your experiences/opinions here! Who ordered? What? Shipping amount opinions?

*01:45pm EST, Netossa, Horde Prime, Griffin, nor the DC offerings, are not yet sold out.
    *03:15pm EST, Griffin & Rorschach are "Almost Gone"
    *04:00pm EST, Rorschach is "Sold Out"
    *Wednesday, 16 January - Griffin is "Sold Out"
    Last edited by Kowl; January 16, 2013 at 01:03pm.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

I could not complete my purchases. I got as far as proceed to checkout, then it keeps asking me to login again. I login again, then try to proceed to checkout, but it keeps logging me out. I think someone had this issue before. Any suggestions?

Heroic Warrior
    2 hours and nothing happened...seems, that there're a lot of Netossas produced outside the sub...

Heroic Warrior
    who sells out first Netossa or Rorschach?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    2 hours and nothing happened...seems, that there're a lot of Netossas produced outside the sub...
    I was wondering about Netossa... Either they did produce a good amount of "out-of-sub" stock OR the simply isn't a large demand for Netossa.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

I would have expected 1 hour sell outs in 2013 the way Matty was pushing during the subsale.

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    I was wondering about Netossa... Either they did produce a good amount of "out-of-sub" stock OR the simply isn't a large demand for Netossa.
    And/or the price increase isn't helping. I could see with her not really being a top-tier character and with the price increase, some people may choose to pass her up.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    It's 01:45 PM EST and there is still not a Jan 2013 Matty Collector sales thread.
    Post your experiences/opinions here! Who ordered? What? Shipping amount opinions?

*01:45pm EST, Netossa, Horde Prime, Griffin, nor the DC offerings, are not yet sold out.
    *03:15pm EST, Griffin & Rorschach are "Almost Gone"
    *04:00pm EST, Rorschach is "Sold Out"
    *Wednesday, 16 January - Griffin is "Sold Out"
    actually I have a thread for the 1/15 sale already posted since December 20th, lol.

Its located here...

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...Sale-Announced

... for the ppl who dont click any link past page 2 anywhere. lol
    Last edited by Replikor; January 16, 2013 at 03:08pm.

I am a little sad netossa has not sold out yet,she looks fantastic. I don't know if they made to many,the price is to high or pop really has run dry? Or, the worst though,those that want these bought a sub and there really are no more fans left.

I hope none of those are correct.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I am a little sad netossa has not sold out yet,she looks fantastic. I don't know if they made to many,the price is to high or pop really has run dry? Or, the worst though,those that want these bought a sub and there really are no more fans left.

I hope none of those are correct.
    I don't think it has anything to do with POP. She's a good figure, but the character isn't in the same popularity league as Glimmer or Queen Angella.

Scott told us during the subscription drive that quite a few figures in 2013 would have little or no day-of sale stock to help sell the subscriptions. He was talking about MOTUC, DCIE, and Watchmen together but I think it would have been a good idea to start of with low stock for Netossa.