Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 01/15 MattyCollector Sales Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    2 hours and nothing happened...seems, that there're a lot of Netossas produced outside the sub...
    I was wondering about Netossa... Either they did produce a good amount of "out-of-sub" stock OR the simply isn't a large demand for Netossa.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

I would have expected 1 hour sell outs in 2013 the way Matty was pushing during the subsale.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I bought 1 Netossa and 1 Rorshach in under a minute. $12 to ship 2 figures plus $5 tax. A bit on the expensive side in my opinion.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    I was wondering about Netossa... Either they did produce a good amount of "out-of-sub" stock OR the simply isn't a large demand for Netossa.
    And/or the price increase isn't helping. I could see with her not really being a top-tier character and with the price increase, some people may choose to pass her up.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

I bought one Netossa and i force myself to ignore those shipping costs. Iīm from Austria and so i know they are high anyway.....!

Netossa isnīt one of my favorites, even as a kid i didnīt wanted her and i remember asking my parents to buy me another Teela instead of her or Spinnerella but as a POP fan i came to like and appreciate her and so i support her.

Heroic Warrior
    Netossa won't ever sell out. They are going to have overstock in my opinion. Boring figure and I'm a POP fan too!

Bring on Glimmer, Mermista and Perfuma instead!

I was able to get Netossa in less thn 2 minutes. Really fast checkout today. My confirmation e-mail was already in my inbox as well. Now for her cross-country spiral tour.
    Meow,
    Princess Selina Desire

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    And/or the price increase isn't helping. I could see with her not really being a top-tier character and with the price increase, some people may choose to pass her up.
    Bingo. I probably would have bought her at 2012 pricing, but lack of accessories and her boring factor made my decision for me.

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    Bingo. I probably would have bought her at 2012 pricing, but lack of accessories and her boring factor made my decision for me.
    Same. Character I have no affiliation with plus price increase equals pass. I want her just for completions sake but not at that price.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

I have a made a personal decision to not buy any extras from Matty. The shipping has risen to where I'll just look elsewhere for any doubles. Also, if something is outside the sub, like an extra figure, will subscribers pay $25 or $27? Has that been addressed?

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    I have a made a personal decision to not buy any extras from Matty. The shipping has risen to where I'll just look elsewhere for any doubles. Also, if something is outside the sub, like an extra figure, will subscribers pay $25 or $27? Has that been addressed?
    We'll pay $27.

I bought one Netossa from Matty today nothing else. I even forgot about the sale I ordered 2 hours after the start. The griffin would have been the only thing I might have bought, but I already have one so no need for two.
    I do want to get a wind raider some time in the future though.

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikor View Post
    Netossa won't ever sell out. They are going to have overstock in my opinion. Boring figure and I'm a POP fan too!

Bring on Glimmer, Mermista and Perfuma instead!
    I have to agree. A lot of people have been praising Netossa, but I think she's a pretty boring figure too, and POP is what brought me into this line.

The price doesn't help, but I wouldn't have paid $22 for her either. Perfuma, though? Yeah, I'd pay today's prices for her!

Easy pass for me today. I have a sub and made a deal with another .org user who will be buying my POP figures. The new price point and increased shipping costs are going to force me out of this line. 2014 will be a very difficult year to sub unless something major changes.
    My sell/trade list - vintage 80's toys - adding stuff all the time! http://www.blujay.com/beastor

My feedback thread. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=202525

My want list http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...70#post2849070

Quote Originally Posted by beastor View Post
    Easy pass for me today. I have a sub and made a deal with another .org user who will be buying my POP figures. The new price point and increased shipping costs are going to force me out of this line. 2014 will be a very difficult year to sub unless something major changes.
    Agree about today's sales. Snoozer...didn't buy anything besides Netossa in my sub. I agree the higher price points are hitting & forcing people out this wonderful line. As for the 2014 sub sign up. It might be the 1st time I'll sign up for 2 subs instead of just 1. Especially if we're going to get to the main vintage figures. I'm in it until the end at this point even with these increasing prices.

Rorschach sold out.

This is the first time in almost four years I have not logged in or bought on sales day, having subs for my store has rendered day of sales pretty much useless.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ShowerPowerFrosta View Post
    I have to agree. A lot of people have been praising Netossa, but I think she's a pretty boring figure too, and POP is what brought me into this line.

The price doesn't help, but I wouldn't have paid $22 for her either. Perfuma, though? Yeah, I'd pay today's prices for her!
    I love Netossa. BUT I do wish she came later. Great Rebellion fans haven't had a lot to rave about. Glimmer, Angella, Mermista, Castaspella, Perfuma, Peekablue... Netossa would have gotten more praise had fans not felt she took the place of more demanded GR characters. But I think she's a striking figure. She stands out more than half of the characters. Totally reminds me of Tina Turner in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    We'll pay $27.
    That doesn't really seem reasonable. At least we will get to buy them early.

netossa is on the way because of the sub. still dont know if im gonna keep her. i definitely wouldnt have bought her if i didnt have the sub.
    and looks like she will certainly sell for a loss. so ill probably open her up

i bought a rorschach. he's a cool character and looks like a demanded and successful offering as well. glad to see they sold out

If Ram Man were available today, I think it would have helped her sales some. Now, he'll be available with Jitsu who needs no help.

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    I love Netossa. BUT I do wish she came later. Great Rebellion fans haven't had a lot to rave about. Glimmer, Angella, Mermista, Castaspella, Perfuma, Peekablue... Netossa would have gotten more praise had fans not felt she took the place of more demanded GR characters. !
    Totally agree, I think shes an ok figure by herself, but there were so many other options to get to to first (Glimmer,etc...). This is probably the first figure I'm not excited about at all, not even checking the ups site to see when I'll get it. Glad some people like her, but with her accessories cut and her being an at best 2nd string character, I'm definitely meh on this.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Kal View Post
    Totally agree, I think shes an ok figure by herself, but there were so many other options to get to to first (Glimmer,etc...). This is probably the first figure I'm not excited about at all, not even checking the ups site to see when I'll get it. Glad some people like her, but with her accessories cut and her being an at best 2nd string character, I'm definitely meh on this.
    I actually have to say, I did not miss being at the computer at noon to get my order in....The only advantage I see so far to having a sub....
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    GO RORSCHACH!
    I've been waiting for this figure since...
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Griffin is now sold out.
    Neutral Forest Spirit