Thread: Will I get the initial figure from sub?

Will I get the initial figure from sub?

I got this mail from Matty on january 11th but didn't notice it until today sadly. Here's what it says:

Dear bla bla,

We are unable to complete the creation of your 2013 subscription order due to an authorization failure from your bank when attempting to charge the credit card used to place your order. For this reason, your subscription(s) order has not been activated and we cannot ship you the initial figure in the 2013 subscription(s) shown below.

To ensure you don’t miss a single figure in 2013, we’ve provided directions below for how stay enrolled in the subscriptions shown.

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Reason for Cancellation
    Y3185S Club Eterni 1
    Your Order Information

Order Number: bla bla
    Order Date: August 7, 2012
    Directions for staying enrolled in your 2013 subscription(s):

Simply click the link(s) below that correspond to the subscription(s) that need to be completed. Clicking the link(s) will add the initial figure for the designated subscription to your shopping cart, but be sure to increase the quantity so that it corresponds to the quantity you originally ordered. Then, you will need to check out using the billing and shipping details that you would like used for your 2013 subscription(s).

Club Eternia
    Club Infinite Earths
    Club Black Freighter

NOTE: All orders must be placed by 11:59pm PT on January 27th, 2013.

This is probably due to unsufficiant funds in my bank account at the time of withdrawal but I transferred money today and from what I understand, if I "renewed" the sub before the 27th of january I will stay enrolled. So will I get the inital figure which I hope means Netossa or will it kick in next month?
    I'd like to know if I have to buy the figure directly from Matty or if I'm home safe.

Many thanks!
    WTB:
    SDCC Battle Armor Faker

Go to the link in the email and complete the check out.
    The email says you have until like Jan 26th to do it.
    You should be okay as long as you have the funds to buy the figure currently.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

i did that and i got a comfirmation email but it doesn't say that it was netossa, just initial figure. that's what puzzels me.
    WTB:
    SDCC Battle Armor Faker

Quote Originally Posted by centurn View Post
    i did that and i got a comfirmation email but it doesn't say that it was netossa, just initial figure. that's what puzzels me.
    Yea... It says "initial figure" instead of Netossa... That happened to me as well. You will get a shipping confirmation shortly.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella